C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S Weekend

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday....but I did do a circuit by Chris Freytag. Today is a cardio...probably on the treadmill. I ran two miles on wednesday,the first time ive ever ran two miles at one time:D

Hey to everybody...I will try and bbl after my workout.

Amelia, way to go on the two miles.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

My high step that was on back order arrived yesterday. Today I did 30 minutes of high step. Circuit workouts are killer. I'm so out of shape. I really need to build up my endurance. Now that my step is here, DD will get my Firm fanny lifter. She has a couple firm tapes and has been trying to do them on a step stool. My weight is slowly creeping downward. I'm almost back to my pre-holiday weight. How come it is so easy to gain and so hard to lose? Oh well, I keep plugging away at it. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Good Morning,

This morning I did body fusion to make up for shred and tj I was suppose to do last nite and tonite I will do TJ. Going with DDs to get measured for their bridesmaid dresses and we are going to eat at Olive Garden so I need to burn extra calories.

Amelia-congrats on 2 miles.

Jean-at least your wt changes mine is holding still at 123.

Everyone have a good day and I will be back later.

Hi Everyone,

Today is grocery shopping day, so I have to get going.

This morning I did 4DS back and bi premix. I hope to get in some abd later.
Eating has been going pretty good.

Amelia: ^5^5s on the 2 mile run!!:D

Jean: I love my high step but I hardley ever use it for the high step circuit tapes. I am not a big circiut fan.

Roxie: Have fun at the Olive Garden. I've only been once and I have to say it smells wonderful in there.:D

Becca: What did you get for your CIA order?

AndreaH: How are you?

Andrea: How is Chalean going?

My challenge for this month was to do a pull up. I can do 2 assisted pull ups(using my resistance band). I still can't do one on my own yet. My upper body is my weaker part. I guess if I loss a bunch of weight (like about 100 lbs) I could easily do one!:p

Hi ladies!!
I don't think I checked in yesturday! What on earth WAS I doing???? :confused::confused::confused:

I worked late last night so thats why the late check in today.

JEAN your weight is going DOWN!!!!!!! YAHOOOO!!! That means I've really got to pull my finger out and get to it! Ok Clearly we have a language problem. Over here, the word fanny, well the word fanny, means a ladies private parts.

So, I am not sure what on earth a firm fanny lifter is??????:confused::confused::eek::eek: LOL But I am thinking some really weird stuff!!! LOL

Elaine I don't have a high step either. I think I'd get waaay more use out of a "normal" step and just but the extra risers. My step at the minute, is one of those reebok steps and it only goes 10 inches. And it doesn't have risers.

Yesturday I ran for about 20 mins, and then it was Burn Circuit 3 of Chalean. So, I have two more weeks to go of the 'burn' phase then i move onto 'push' phase.

Amelia, Foxy Roxie, Becca, Andrea, Hi lovlies. I'll check in with ya all later.:cool:

Andrea: You are so funny! A fanny is your butt (the area of your body that you sit on). I believe the fanny lifter is a type of high step put out by the firm.

I worked last night as well. I am functioning on 5 hours of sleep and my patience are just about shot. So, reading your post made me laugh.:D

Have a great weekend.

Hey there ladies. Yesterday was a really busy day so I didn't have a chance to check in, but I did do Wii Fit in the morning and then went to kickboxing class last night. OMG it was tough! I burned over 500 calories in that class :eek:

He would have us counting down on squats & stuff and if we weren't yelling loud enough we'd start over. Reminded me of the trainers from Biggest Loser. My butt & quads were sooooo sore last night! But that's a good thing :rolleyes:

Took the day off from WO today. Will get in something this weekend hopefully both days, but one for sure!

Jean, WOOHOO to weight going down! Mine is (finally) going down too!

Hi Amelia, Roxie, Elaine, Becca, and Andrea!

OK, I guess I'd better scoot and pretend to do some work for 20 more minutes until our company meeting. Hopefully it'll last until quitting time (4:30 today!)

Have a great evening and I'll try to stop in again this weekend!

Hi girls.

I was baaaad today. mcdonalds for lunch. GRRRRRR. Its quick its easy, but its fattening!!:mad:

Todays workout was burn it off or something like that, cardio Charlean and ReCharge which is stretching. Does anyone have TurboJam? Recommendations? Equivalent to cathe?

Elaine - how many pounds??? You need to get rid of to do a pull up? Me thinks you may have stretched the truth a bit!! made me laugh.

Amelia -Hows everything going with you and hubby?

Foxy Roxy - Hows the headache? When are you having the knee done? Did you find any bridesmaid dresses?

Andrea hey you are doing GREAT! Well done! Keep checking in, we love hearing from you!

Hello Becca where did the step daughter come from, sorry, you don't look anywhere near old enough to have a step daughter who is of child bearing age. I know, "where" the step daughter came from, but I mean............................... OH good grief, I'm pulling both feet otta my mouth and making it worse. I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Jean - Whats on for the weekend?
See you all, taking my feet and walking away as quickly as possible! :confused::confused:

Morning!

I didn't sleep very good last night,just worried about bills. DH is still looking for a job...sigh. I will be glad when this is over.

I can't remember if i reported my workout yesterday or not? Im too lazy to go back:p i did 30mins of lowmax then walked the dog for thirty minutes. I swear...working out is the only thing that is keeping me sane now-a-days.

i have to go to work today...not sure what workout im doing. the scale isn't moving,ive only lost 1.4 lbs in three weeks and thats with counting every morsel that goes in my mouth...so im gonna have to do something different. It may be stress though? I had a binge last night:( im just so sick of worrying about everything.

Well i hate to be such a whinner this morning,but thats how i feel right now. We've had to resort to government assistance...which im not very proud of.

ok,enough of that...i will bbl after work with a smile on my face:) I will be ok later...have a good day girls!

Good Morning,

Today is TJ Fat Blaster which is what I was suppose to do last nite but my foot hurt when we got home. I will also do 30 day Shred. Ok now is the update on my knee, the drs office called yesterday and I do have a cyst on my knee they don't know if it is in the joint or the tendon they are going to drain it Wednesday.

Andrea-Turbo Jam is nothing like Cathe. It is dance kickboxing and the wt work is ok but she only uses 5lb wts and resistance bands. I am not going to do it next month because I only burn 200 calories max. Some people are burning 500 but I don't know how. I would just save your money.

Amelia-I feel really bad for you and your DH. Hopefully this new president will do something to help out with the economy. Don't feel bad about government assistance its their fault we are in this mess.

Everyone have a good day. Its cleanmax and walmartmax for me.

quick post. In-laws are visiting so no time for computing. Workout this morning was 2 miles with dogs. It was 80 degrees yesterday and this morning it was 31. Brrrr!
I'll try to check back later.

Jean

Hello all! I just got done doing 4DS LIS as filmed. I really enjoy that one. I am getting restless for STS so I am having a hard time staying focused on anythig. I am going to continue 4DS for the next three days, subbing some running in for cardio at times.

Elaine, That sounds like a great challenge (the pull-ups) I am sure that you can do it! I ordered Tonya Larson's Step Surge from the CIA presale. It sounds fun.

Andrea, I don't think The Firm realized what fanny means in Australia when they named their high step "The Fanny Lifter" :eek:. LOL! That is quite funny! My step-daughter is actually DH's step-daughter from his first marriage, so she is my step-step daughter??? And, I am NO where near old enough to be a granny! :confused: DH is only 18 years older than his step-daughter so he's a young gramps, too! It is exciting to have a new baby in the family, though. My "grandma" name is Gigi. I was not OK with being called grandma! BTW, did you see that I answered you about being a Born Again Christian? It was long and I didn't want you to miss it!;)

Roxie, I hope having the cyst drained helps your knee! How did your WO go today?

Amelia, I hope and pray that DH finds something soon! I can't believe how many people are getting laid off right now! It's insane! Gov't assistance is there for situations just like this! You and DH have already paid for it through your taxes so you might as well use it. I understand that it must be pretty stressful, though. (((((hugs)))))

Jean, enjoy your visit with the in-laws!

AndreaH, that class at the gym sounds brutal!!! WTG on the weight loss! You all are losing weight left and right! That's awesome!!!!

Hello to everyone else! Have a fantastic weekend! :)

No WO for me today. I had to work and it was crazy!! I ended up working two hours over my usual time.

Glad to see everyone. congrats on the scale going down!! I wish mine would go down too.

Amelia: I willl keep you and your DH in my thoughts. Things are so tough now. DH's company layed off 80 people last week. My DH was sweating it.
(((hugs)))

Andrea: seriously!! those pull ups are so hard!! I may break my resitance band while using it for assistance.:eek:

Becca: I am getting excited but a little nervous too!!:D I have quite a few 1RMs to complete.

Gotta go!

Hi guys!

I was supposed (according to charlean) have a rest day today. But my fatness said, NO!! So, i pulled out Jari's Ripped 1000.

Roxie - thanks for the Turbo jam review. And I will save my dollars.

Becca - I did read your reply and thanks for that. I struggle with is there or isn't there? Is it true or not? But i think, its improtant for my children to be educated in religion and make their own minds up. Over here, catholic education is the only one that has inschool religious education (other than those weird ones).

Amelia - I know things are tuff for you right now. I've been wondering how things have been going but I didn't really like to ask, in case you felt offended. Sweetie, don't feel ashamed. You need to pay the bills somehow. You need to look after your family, so, you do what you go to do. Its very improtant for you to keep exercising. It will help you with your stress and anxiety. Huge super sonic hugs!

Hey girls!

Andrea-Of course I wouldn't get offended...concerns coming from a friend would never offend me! There are days when i come on Cathe.com and type up a bunch of whinny stuff....then I will read it and erase it because you guys have your problems too and I don't want to make anybody feel bad. I know that this will pass soon...he will find a job. Im strong today but yesterday i needed to vent to you guys and im grateful that i have you! Hugs to my favorite Australian and to my cyber friends!
grouphug.gif

Elaine-ME TOO...oh how i wish my scale would just move. Im measuring on the first and if there is no change...its time to change my rotation and my eating.:confused: Ive been doing alot of run intervals and circuts because i hear there good for fatloss...well,not so far:mad: What workout you doing today?

Becca-4DS looks like so much fun...i wish it would come on fitv so i could record it:eek: Great job with your workout yesterday!

Jean-80 degree's:eek: wow,that sounds nice! Where getting 60's today...odd weather for this time of the year..but i'll take it:D Great job with your dogwalk yesterday!

Roxie-How is your foot this morning? Thats good knews on your knee! Atleast you won't have surgery! How do they drain i the cyst? Ive never had anything done like that...

Andrea H-What are you up too today?

Hey to everybody that I forgot!

Today is a good workout...im doing a circuit...maybe cardio and weights. I need to do a circuit today. Ive got to figure out why the scale isn't moving? Its been three weeks with no real weightloss...maybe i need to only eat half of my exercise cals? Maybe i need to start following another rotation? Any ideas?

Good Morning.

I almost didn't wo yesterday the foot was really bothering me, but I didn't let that stop me. I did TJ 20min wo then did Totally Tubular. I have decided after hearing from Cathe to give up the 30 day shred until the foot is healed. Today is yoga with Bob.

Amelia-I hope you have a good day. If you are and endo then according to FF the circuits should work if they don't then add in extra cardio, but don't go over 4-5 days a week. HTH

Andrea-we do need a rest day sometimes maybe you could do yoga or stretching on your rest days. To drain the cyst they stick a needle in it and pull the fluid out. A REALLY LONG NEEDLE!

Becca-I need to use my 4ds more, I have only done LIS cardio only and I enjoy that one.

Everyone have a good day. Its really cold here so won't be going out much.

HI everyone. No workout for me. I'm sick. In-laws picked up a virus while traveling and against my best efforts of lysoling everything, DH and I still got it. Hoping DD doesn't get it too. It's an intestinal bug. I've never had anything quite like it and hope to never have any like it again. I think the worst is over. I felt so bad for my in-laws while they were here sick, now they feel bad for us.

Amelia, hope Dh finds something soon. We don't mind the whineing here. Where else cn you come to get things off your chest.

Roxie, when are you having your knee drained? Hope all goes well. Hope you foot get better too.

DH needs some advil, so I'll try to check backin later.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.