<.<. busy clean eaters/thursday.>.>

Kate! This middle of the night thing has got to stop! I hope you're back in bed snoozing away!

We had a great (Busy/LONG) day at Disney and Ryan was out for a work dinner when I got home so I had to carry sleeping girls in all by myself. So glad I'm not a single mommy! Dropped MIL off at airport hotel and she's on her way this morning. Had a good visit.

I have my exam tomorrow so today and tomorrow will be study days.

Girls are crazy upstairs (read jumping on beds and about to get hurt!) and need a bath... gotta go!

Angie, I'd love for the night wakings to stop! I have to let her cry it out....I am so tired!
Glad Disney was fun! I couldn't be a single mom either!
Hope the studying goes well - I have no doubt it will!
I'm :D at your girls!

-
Ended up eating a few sugar cookies last night. GRRRRRRR. Sent the rest w/ M to work.

Busy day ahead here. This AM a friend is coming over w/ her 2 kids and a boy she's watching. They'll stay thru lunch. Tonight my bro and his fam are coming for dinner. At 9:rolleyes: I suppose I'll do my WO - STS disk 2. If I have the time/energy I'll do CS or cardio or something during Julia's nap. or maybe I will just nap myself!:p

Morning

Angie I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

When I was married I thought that I couldn't be a single mom either but I guess God had other plans. Sometimes I surprise myself.

Kate I love home made sugar cookies and I would have eaten them also.

I was able to get in 45swings this morning so I'll do the rest...and maybe some push ups later on in the day. I only have to work until 2.

Have a great day.

bbl

Good Morning !

Angie - sounds like some busy days for you !! Again ! or ....STILL !! :)

Kate- it's HARD to let them cry though, huh ??

Robin- kb swings & pushups! Tough stuff !!!

Cardio today. I'm sure I'll walk outside later, so maybe step this morning ???

Becky

Robin, Nice job on the swings! Hve fun at work!

Becky, Another gorgeous day here too! Trampoline here I come!:D We'll have a walk or two in there too - at Julia's pace!:D
Hvae fun steppin'!

-
Well, it prob wasn't very responsible given all I have to do today but I kept thinking about those *^^&( cookies I inhaled so I just did a quick sweaty (!!!!) 15 min run on the ellip.

Katie, Wake up, sleepyhead!:p

Just about to have some lunch. You east-coasters are only 5 hours behind me until the end of the month when we have our dst.

Just finished studying the first of three LONG portions for this test tomorrow. Hoping to get them all pretty well down by the end of the day. Helps to break them up a bit.

Kate, it is so hard to let them cry. We had to do it for a long time with Ellie. She was a stinker. I think 15 min is a good use of time on the ellip! :)

Robin, how long ago did your husband pass? How old were your kids? I can't imagine what an adjustment that was. ((HUGS))

Becky, enjoy step! I think today I'm supposed to do step moves. I'm honestly not sure I'll get it done. We'll see how my studying goes. It's taking priority today.

BBL.

Morning ladies! I woke up ON TIME and worked out for my full hour - YAY! Since I did LB yesterday (don't like to run the day after) I did a 25 minute power walk on the tm and then 4DS bis and tris.

Angie, what is the test in tomorrow?
Kate, is J waking up to eat? Collin really never did that - I was lucky.
Robin, 45 swings is pretty good. Good luck with the rest of the wo later on.
Becky, i've been meaning to tell you how completely adorable that puppy is!!

I need a super productive day today so that I don't feel like I have to work this weekend.

Angie, I have no doubt in your ability to ACE that test! You're gonna do great!

Katie, Nice WO!!!
She's waking up just to cuddle and refusing to go back to sleep til she nurses. I need to get some MamaCojones and let her cry!:(:eek:
Hope you have a productive day!

-
Clean eats thus far....
Today is going to be a GREAT day!!!!

I did my own mishmosh step workout this morning.
My legs are sore from Leg day yesterday and I KNOW I'll walk later (66 & sunny!)
so I did step from Step, Jump, Pump ande the finished combos from BodyMax 2 (on cardio fusion) 2 times. Was 30 or 40 minutes I didn't time it.
but it was FUN ! :) :)

Hi Everyone!

Today's workout was MMA Fusion. I was hoping to get up early and run too but I was nice and comfortable snuggling with DH. He always gets up before me so it was nice to have some time together in the am. Maybe I will try to run this evening.

Kate, so sorry about the midnight feedings. Good job sneaking in a workout to burn off those cookies.
Katie, congrats on getting up on time. I need to get back on track with that too. Maybe next week.
Becky, great workout!
Angie, good luck on your exam tomorrow.
Robin, I love short workdays. How many swings are you trying to do a day?
Nina, I say take the vacation with your family. You need to take care of yourself before everyone else.
Clintonya, sorry the knee is still bothering you. Hope it is feeling better today.

b: oatmeal w/ apples & walnuts, 1/3 buff smoothie
l: beef stew, asparagus w/ feta
s: yogurt w/ almonds
d: seafood

Kate, sorry you were up early again :( Busy day ahead for you! Have fun w/your friends and family :)

Angie, glad you all had a wonderful time at Disney! Good luck w/the studying, you can do it!

Robin, hope your day at work went well! I can only imagine how hard it must be at times-you deserve lots of credit!!! You are making me want to do a kb w/o :)

Becky, were you able to get a walk in?

Katie, great job in getting your w/o in this morning! I need to figure out how to get up earlier so I can get some extra cardio in.

Colleen, thanks, it is back to feeling not so bad right now. Hope you can get your run in this evening.

Hi to everyone! It is a beautiful day here. Can’t wait until I leave work so I can see how it feels outside!

Clintonya

Snuggling in bed with my grouchy Anna who needs to sleep! Just a bit more studying for my anatomy exam and then I am off to sleep. Dreams of articulation dancing in my head.

No WO today. Plan to get up early and try to do a double tomorrow...

hi ladies, had a great yoga class this morning and short ellip session. still no babysitting at the gym but they should be back to it tomorrow. good thing DH was home again today.

The weirdest thing, it seemed like JJ was so much better but then up it came last night, right in the middle of dinner at the bar. He hasn't been eating much as I knew it was still working itself out of his system but I had finally given him some whole milk for the first time in almost 36 hrs or so. i hear some gurgling and he's looking a little funny and then he just blows, all over the place. DH and I did have a good laugh later at what would have happened if he got the lady in the next booth... gotta have a sense of humor with these things or I would just go nuts. he hasn't beensick since so I guess the milk was just too much for his belly. we are sticking with super bland food and just pedialyte or breastmilk to drink, not sure for how long.

angie, sorry for the late night with anna. good luck on anatomy!

kate, have a FAB day! sorry about the cookies but if it led to a quick, sweaty wo maybe it was worth it =)

clintonya, do you work out on carpet? since im mostly at the gym now ive noticed recently when I wo at home that my knee seems funky again and i think it might be the carpet...

colleen, im embarassed to say i haven't even tried MMA fusion yet! as always, your meals sound fab. what kind of blender to you use for smoothies? frozen fruit and ice seems to be pretty hard on mine.

becky, SJP and BM2 choreo...so much fun!!! enjoy the beautiful weather you have!!

katie, nice WO! how's the eats?

robin, wtg on the KB swings!! did it at the gym once with the trainer and LOVED the doms from that!

robin, ikwym about single motherhood, somehow we do what we have to. not always easy but we (women) always manage to make it work somehow! i think about how stressed i get now and can't even remember anymore what it must have been like with my first, as a single mom, at 16...

sorry for the multiple posts ladies but i lost 2 in a row so its easier this way!

Holy cow! How did it get to be 4:30? Busy day here and I need another one tomorrow. I'm having dinner with a friend tonight and looking forward to catching up with her.

Wendy, oh no! Poor JJ, I hope he's feeling better this afternoon.

Angie, good luck on your exam tomorrow, is this the end of anatomy for you?

Clintonya, it's beautiful here, too. It'll be gorgeous again tomorrow and then cold and rain for the weekend. :( Oh, well. We'll have consistent good weather soon enough.

Kate, I'm glad you're having a good day.

Colleen, MMA Fusion is a fun one, isn't it?

Becky, nice mish mosh! How's the pup today?

Katie, did you have your super productive day?

Robin, I know what you mean about surprising yourself. It's amazing what we learn when we're tested, isn't it?

Where's Klaudia? Outside, I hope. I missed someone else, who is it? I'll have to ponder...

Off to dinner soon. Have a great night, everyone.

anne

Had a walk with the dogs today...........then my son came over and we walked for over an hour !
DD & I went to Chipotle for lunch. I ordered a burrito bowl (chicken/black beans/lettuce/salsa/guacomole) and ate half......OUTSIDE IN THE SUN !!!!!!!!
DD & I bought some new things for Sebastian today......a halter, new toys , new elavated dog dishes.

Had a great day. Windows open .........lot's of fresh air and exercise !

Grilled chicken and salad for dinner......

I am TIRED tonight !!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.