Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Cathletic Supporters Week of 4/20

punka274

Cathlete
Morning!

Today is a cardio coach and then 4DS chest + back.

Cendrine-Great job on eating clean at disney world...that is Awesome!!!! i don't think i could of done it:eek:

bbl

Thanks Amelia! We drove to Louisiana (from Florida) on Saturday, then back last night, so I have not worked out in several days again! But even if I had had something like Cathe's upcoming Travel Workout, I wouldn't have had time to do it. It was a crazy - we had to go to my MIL's surprise 60th birthday party...it was a lot of fun and I'm glad to be back home. : )

Ok, so now Lance (my husband) is on nights for a week, so no P90X again! I ordered Stephanie Huckabee's new workouts so I'm excited about those, even though I am very skeptical about only 20 minutes a day. They'll probably be here in a few days, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do this week....oooh - 4 Day Split! I think I'll try that one the way it's laid out again. I need something to kick my butt.

How are you guys?

Hi Guys,

thanks so much, Amelia for telling me you started a new thread! This is working great for me!:)

Workoutaholic, I am super interested in knowing what you think about the Stephanie Huckabee workouts, please tell us about them when you have done them for a few times! I was thinking what you were thinking regarding the 20 min workouts. But she looks great, better, it seems even than in her firm days. And I know a lot depends on how you eat and she maybe just adjusts the way she eats to get away with 20 min a day?

Just finished disk 13 second round. I'm taking lots of potassium today, I can feel the muschle spasm coming on in my one sensitive are in the back/neck region from all the hard work. Hopefully the potassium will take care of that right away!

Have a great day everybody!

Workout done...cardio coach volume 6(40mins of it) then 4DS biceps and back(not chest and back...i got it twisted around this morning:rolleyes:) Burned 470cals.

Thanks Workoutoholic:)...it took me about a year to lose the majority of the weight,that was about 3yrs ago...and since then ive been trying to get rid of the last 20 or so lbs:confused: i feel confident that BFFM will help me get there!
Glad to hear you had a fun and safe trip at your MIL's b-day party! I haven't heard of the workouts you've recently ordered? I have to go and google them now....

Cendrine-Great job with your STS workout! Did the potassium help?

Cendrine, hope that potassium helped you! I will definitely let you know about the Powerfit workouts...I really like Stephanie! Although (and I'm sure you guys are like this, too) I feel like I always have to workout as hard as I can and for as long as I can, I need to realize that it's just working out, and sometimes when there's a busy week, it's ok to do shorter workouts and put other stuff first! I think these will be perfect for that, and I love split workouts to death. :eek:

Amelia, you get in some great workouts! Keep it up!

For me, tonight was 4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step and Chest and Back. Did as many pushups on my toes as I could, and that felt great. HIS always kills me but it is my favorite step workout. I bought these on the ya-ya swap and I'm so glad I got them.

I am going to be in trouble though...I've been using my Transfirmer for all my workouts, and I have that 20% off coupon from ordered Shock Cardio...well, today I went crazy! I ordered a full-size step w/4 risers, the high step topper, and a set of slanted risers! The Transfirmer is just too short, and I want to be able to pull out something smaller (high step) when I just need to do leg presses and lat rows and such. That TF is so huge! Don't tell Lance. : )

Hope you are having a good night!

Today is a 4DS boot camp and shoulders,core and calves.

I was digging through my dvds yesterday and completely forgot about a kickbox workout that i have(it was misplaced) . The two instructors are Chinesee Martial Arts Champions, Tiffany and Max Chen. Im going to preview it sometime today!

Workoutoholic-awesome purchases girl! I just love new toys:)

hey to everybody
bbl

Workout done...4DS BC + shoulders,calves and core. I also plan on walking the dog this evening!

have a great day !:)

Hi Guys,

I did LIC cardio time saver premix and weights and plates abs circuit today. Great workout!

workoutaholic, I got everything you ordered, lol! But I didn't know Cathe did coupons so I ordered them a while ago. The only thing I ordered now was the tube for over the door, that way when I am maxed out on chinups and pullups, I can go to the door and still work on my back some after I can't pull myself up anymore....

I'm still taking extra potassium, it usually takes a few days of this to work, but I think it's getting better a little bit already.

How's everyone's eating going?

Hey ladies!

Just finished up most of 4 Day Split Kickbox & Legs. I did the weights first and then couldn't finish all the cardio...I think I stopped with about 10 minutes left. There was also no way I was doing the core they tack on at the end. Tomorrow is a rest day so I'll probably do that then.

I got Stephanie Huckabee's workouts in, and they look cool...some moves with bands I haven't seen before. The band that came with it is definitely too easy, and the workouts aren't advanced, but it will be great to have something a bit easier when I need it. Can't have too much variety, right? : )

I am going to start posting my food again...I think I have done enough experimenting with this new way of eating and now have it figured it out. Here's today, and will start posting the numbers again hopefully tomorrow (keeps me honest : ):

M1: Banana, multi-seed crackers
M2: Natural peanut butter sandwich, salad w/macadamia dill dressing
M3: Protein bar
M4: Homemade pasta e fagioli soup
M5: Same as M4

How is eating going for you guys?

Morning

Today is a cardio coach on the treadmill then 4DS Chest and Triceps.

Workoutoholic-Your meals look fantastic!! My eating is going pretty good, its not 100% clean but im getting there! Great job with your 4Ds workout yesterday!

Cendrine-Awesome workout yesterday! What's on tabs for today?

I have a question for you guys? I started BFFM last monday(4/13) and today i peeked at the scale and im up two lbs? Is that normal? I know its just two lbs(and TTOTM is near) so i shouldn't worry about it, right?

Amelia,

the weigh in can be so deceiving! I would not worry about the 2lbs if it's that time of the month! In fact, what I started doing is measure and weigh in at the same day in my cycle every month. I figured that would be as close as I could get to getting a consistent reading.

I actually measured today. I have been extremely clean all month and only lost 1 lb.! But, if you look at the measurements, I am down 2% body fat and have gained 1.6 lbs of muscle while loosing 2.6 lb of muscle. So things are happening, it's just that the scale cannot tell me that unless I combine it with the body fat measuring!

I'm thrilled, because I actually reached my goal of 18% body fat today and was actually at 17.6% not that that is a big deal....:) But it feels great!
I'm going to have my chiropractor measure my bodfat next time I go in, just to double check that I did it right....

Workout was disk 14-legs, awesome workout!

Have a great day, all!

Cendrine!!!! AWESOME results!!!! wow,i couldn't imagine being 18% bf, you go girl:). TTOTM has started(yesterday) so im no longer worried about the two lbs. I will measure around on the 13th of may to see if i need to change or adjust anything. Im using a capilar(sp?) to measure my BF...

Today is 4DS kickbox and legs and an evening dogwalk.

Hey to everybody that follows!:)

Oh boy,im pooped:confused:. my energy never picked up today...I didn't really feel like working out today,but pushed through it. I burned 430cals. I did 4DS weights first kickbox premix...minus core work,just too tired today.

Hey to everybody...must get some housework done...if i have too:rolleyes:. Hopefully my energy will increase as the day goes on. I still have to get that dog walk in this evening!

Hi Guys,

I did step blast cardio today, I wanted to add on to it some abs but just didn't feel like it, besides, my obliques are still sore from the weights and plates abs I did Tuesday.... So I figured it's ok to skip!

Have a great day, all!

Cendrine, 18% bodyfat is amazing. I bet you look great! I am nowhere near that, but you are encouraging me! Go girl!

Amelia, my weight fluctuates a couple pounds up and down a lot, so unless you give it a couple weeks and things aren't going back down, I wouldn't worry.

Great job on your workouts guys! Today was 4DS LIS/shoulders/calves. She killed my calves!

Food today:

M1: Pear, piece of bread w/natural PB
M2: I can't remember (ha ha - mommy brain) - I had 3 kids over this morning and I know I snacked on something : )
M3: Pasta e fagioli soup (all gone now)
M4: 2 zucchini cut into chips, dipped in guacamole
M5: 1.5 protein bars

I did have some Coke today. I just hadn't had it in so long, and it looked so darn good. Oh well! Better days ahead, right?

Good night!

Morning!

Great job on the workouts ladies!!! Were Rockin them:cool:

im not feeling to well today, it started yesterday evening...sore throat and my sinuses are all runny and clogged up. Hopefully it will go away soon so i can get a cardio in, if not,i will lower my cals for the day. Tommorrow is my cheat meal day...and i can't wait;)

workoutoholic-high fives on your meals!!

have a good day!

Hi Guys,

I did disk 15 back and biceps today. Now that my right shoulder and neck are getting better, I had to mess up my left...:( Oh well, it's not too bad and I know what to do...

Amelia, I hope you are able to kick this thing fast, don't you just hate it when your body doesn't play along with your plans? I don't like to stop workouts for anything.

Workoutaholic, coke is fine, you don't do it regularly, so just call it a cheat and move on...:)
I was never 18% body fat before, so I am kind of thrilled about it too! Now I am determined to not go above it and do a good job maintaining instead of going up and down....

Have a great weekend, all!

Morning

Today is work then i have to get ready for a my Niece's one year old birthday party! I got her one of those baby pools thats shaped like a giraffe,its so cute. I also got her a plush lamb stuffed animal,its so soft.

im tired:confused: i shouldn't have stayed up so late with dh last night watching the ballgame. No workout today,didn't get one in yesterday either because i was sick and i still don't feel well:(. I plan on getting back in the swing of things tommorrow with LIC...need to do a circuit. I just hope my nose is clear before then,hate missing my workouts!;):)

Have a great saturday:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.