Buff Badgers week of March 3rd

heartymax

Cathlete
More snow.....I just can not believe it. Expecting 8 to 12 inches so I will wait and see.

Saturday was push ups and To the Max. Sunday was Slow and heavy shoulders and legs. The sister of a college friend is in town for a conference so DH and I met her for dinner last night. I didn't have wine but I did enjoy some delicious maple bread pudding.

Today was Imax 2 and abs from Butts and Gutts.

Saturday I did Amy Bento's CIA Hi/Lo Knockout. Love the music in that one. Had fun with it. Sunday was my no workout day. I've managed to get a cold or something over the last couple of days. Sinuses were really bothering me last week and the drainage irritated my ears and throat so I've been coughing. I hope it goes away quick.

This morning I did Tri Sets Upper Body. I'm very much enjoying the heavier weights.

Hearty - more snow... yuck!! Between the snow and cold... enough already! Maple bread pudding sounds delicious.

Hi Sam!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Hi ladies. No workouts over the weekend. I really felt awful. But, on Sunday after church we stopped at Walgreen's, and I bought a pair of Sea Bands, which are acupressure wristbands to help with nausea. THEY ARE A MIRACLE! I feel so much better! I still feel like I have a touchy stomach, but I don't feel like I'm confined to the couch with my ginger ale.

So, today I could have worked out, but my schedule got messed up with my dogsitting (long story). Anyway, if I don't get a Leslie walk in later this afternoon or something, I will get up early tomorrow and do something before my first midwife appointment.

Heartymax- Mmmmm... maple bread pudding. My hubby and I LOVE bread pudding and order it for special occasions when we're out.

Brenda- Sorry you're not feeling well. I'm with you about the winter. I'm not usually one to complain about winter, but I'm getting very sick of the cold. If the temps were at least seasonal, it wouldn't be so bad.

Have a great day, everyone.

Sam---I am so glad that little trick worked for you. Good to hear you are feeling better:D.

Brenda---Tri-Sets is not one that I do often. Hmmm....I need to remember that one. When we have so many options with Cathe, it is easy to remember some of the good ones.

Today is another snow day. I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning out my closet and preparing a bag of donations. I plan to continue laundry and hopefully organize one of the boys drawers and stuff today. I figured I better make good use of this time since I don't know if we will lose several days of our spring break since we have been out of school so much.

I finished the two weeks of Slow and Heavy and I am moving on to Gym Styles doing Back, Shoulders and Biceps today. My biceps are on fire.....

Last edited:
Good Afternoon!

Well last night I had a major coughing fit at 10pm. I thought my head was going to explode. Another night of not the best sleep when I really need it. I remember they always say that you really shouldn't work out if you are not feeling well from the neck down and since majority of mine is in the chest, I was good and just did Yoga Max this morning. I knew trying to do some kind of cardio was not going to work. I have legs tomorrow so we'll see how I feel.

Sam - I'm glad the sea bands are helping you find some relief. It's times like now that I wish I had Leslie in DVD to do. I only have her stuff in VHS and I only have a Blu-ray/DVD player downstairs now. I'll have to see if I can copy my VHS's over to DVD so I can still use them when I want.

Hearty - How many snow days did you guys end up having so far this year? Gym style workouts.. those are tough, especially with the drop set push ups for chest.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Brenda - we have used 9 days for snow. There are 4 days built into the calendar and one day was made up on President's day. That leaves us 4 more days to make up. The superintendent can request a waiver for some days because a state of emergency was declared in some cases. However, ; it has to be approved. Otherwise, there goes our spring break.

Hi ladies,

I've been out of commission the last couple of days. I have not worked out since Tuesday. I stayed home from work the last two days and spent the majority of my time in bed. I had a nasty sinus infection. I'm hoping I'll feel better by Monday and I can start working out again. This totally kicked my butt. I haven't been this sick in I can't tell you how long.

Hearty - 9 snow days.. wow. Love BM2 step.

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Brenda - have a restful weekend and hope you feel better.

Today was GS chest and triceps. Those drop set pushups are still tough. I took extra time to rest between the sets but finished all 72.

Have a great weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.