Buff Badgers Week of July 21st

mbmundt

Cathlete
Saturday I did X10 Step, Low Impact, and Cardio Blast, cardio only. I haven't put in X10 in a long time. It kicked my butt. Sunday was my no workout day.

Saturday night was nice, it was the first time this year that we sat outside and enjoyed our patio. We called it a day about 4:30 and sat out on the patio relaxed, grilled out, and after supper we started a fire in pit. It was wonderful!!

Hi Brenda. It was a 13 hour ride to my mom's house and we arrived safely on Saturday morning. DH and I ran 3 miles on Sunday morning at the high school track. I created a 40 minute workout this morning by doing 100 squats, 100 dips, 50 side leg raises, 50 front leg raises, 50 glute raises, 50 push ups and chair tricep dips followed by STS abs I found on you tube. I think I included everything but I did keep track of the time so I know I did a 40 min workout. I made it up and it turned out to be a good workout. Hopefully we can run again tomorrow.

We rarely enjoy our patio too. I wish I could get DH out there more. Sounds like it was a fun evening.

Just finished 2.5 mile run and .5 mile walk. We are not going to track til after 8 so it's hotter. I'm happy to be getting in my workouts while visiting family.

This morning I did ROKO with Heavy Bonus Bag.

Hearty - that sounded like a good workout. 50 side leg raises, and 50 front leg raises... wow!! Did you do all those at one time or a short break in between. Glad you've been getting workouts in.

I have recently decided to pursue the hip replacement on my left hip. It's really affecting my left knee and I'm really tired of all the pain. The problem I'm having is finding a doctor that does a minimally invasive approve where they don't dislocate the hip, cut any of the muscles, tendons, etc. I had found a doc in Chicago that does this procedure but he's not covered under my insurance and it costs $17,000 which would have to be prepaid. I don't have $17,000 laying around to pay for this. Know I'm trying to find a doc that is covered by my insurance that does this type of surgery but so far have been unsuccessful but I have just started pursuing this, this week so hopefully it'll all work out.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

This morning I did Athletic Training. Was going to do Low Impact Circuit but I didn't have enough time for that one. I really enjoy AT so it was all good.

Today was another created no equipment workout like I did the other day. I take a few seconds break as needed and continue. I added step ups in a chair today for variety. The chair was higher than I thought. .LOL.

Brenda I don't know much about the different types of surgeries but I do know I wouldn't be able to pay that amount out of pocket up front.

This morning I did 4DS Cardio Power (kickbox & bootcamp cardio). That's a fun combination.

WTG Hearty on creating those no equipment workouts. I've been working with my niece on my website for my business. I'll have to give you the link once it's done.

Would love to see the website. Let me know when it's ready.

We made it back home yesterday evening. Today was High Reps followed by a 2 mile run. It felt really good to use weights this morning.

Have a great weekend.

Hi Hearty - glad you made it back home safely. I can imagine it felt good to use weights again.

This morning I did X53, which ended up being more like X55 or 60. I had to pause a few time to catch my breath and get rid of the step and pull out my rug so I could use the disc, drink water, and blow my nose. It felt hard but it felt good.

I took a big step today and made an apt with a different orthopedic doctor for my hip. Reading about his primary focus and the hospital he works for, I feel a little better about it but I couldn't get in until Aug 29th at 3pm. I'll deal with it until then, like I have been. We'll see how that goes.

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.