Buff Badgers Week of Dec 23rd

mbmundt

Cathlete
Happy Holidays!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Here is what my workouts have been.
Friday - Afterburn
Saturday - 4DS BC & Bi's & Tri's
Sunday - rest
Monday - Drill Max
Tuesday Cardio Super Sets w/bonus step
Weds - Athletic Training

I got some very nice things for Christmas. Michelle's Peak 10 More Cardio Interval Burn and yoga mat were some of my favorite gifts that I got. Monday I got my 2013 Cathe calendar in the mail. Our group picture from the 2012 Chicago Road Trip is in there.

I'm off today and I have to go back to work Thurs & Friday. I'm off Mon & Tues for New Year's.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Brenda

Last edited:
Hello!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. My neck was bothering me so much, and life was so crazy, that no workouts happened until today. Today I did 4DS HIS cardio only. I feel so much better now :)

I didn't get any fitness-related Christmas gifts, but XTrain is supposed to start shipping tomorrow :eek: I'm going to hold off until I get it to do any upper body lifting. It still hurts just a bit when I turn my head to the left, so it's probably best to give it a few days off.

I haven't decided if I'm going to follow the rotation or not. I was getting into the running thing, but now there's ice on the sidewalks, which makes me nervous about going out there. So... I'll curl up with the user's guide when it arrives and take a look. Maybe I can just sub running for some of the cardio when the sidewalks are in better shape.

Brenda- Nice Christmas gifts! I know you'll enjoy them. I'm still a little bummed that I didn't get the Cathe calendar :confused: Oh well.

My grandpa fell on Christmas Eve and had to be taken to the hospital again. He's refusing to eat, bathe, etc. It's so sad to see someone that depressed at the end of his life. Anyway, some tough decisions have to be made about his and my grandma's living situation. Despite that, we actually had a lovely Christmas. Lots of good food, laughing, gifts, and hugs :)

Have a great day!

Hello!

This morning I did MMA Boxing and added on 200 jacks, 63 ski jumps, 30 lateral jumps (jumping left & right I considered one), and 30 sumo's (same thing right & left was one).

Sam - Glad to hear overall you had a nice Christmas but sorry to hear about your grandpa. I hope he's doing better.

Have a great day everyone!
Brenda

Morning Ladies,

I'm back from up north and the no internet zone! :eek: No workouts for me still, but I'm ready to do something tonight. We got back from my parents really late last night, and I'm fully recovered from this cold. I'm glad that I had the Christmas break to get over some of this. Had a very nice Christmas with both families, but it sure does go by fast.

I was able to open all my fitness gifts! Turbo Fire, Combat and the girls got me this boxing workout from Kohl's. It has a jumprope, 6lb med ball, weighted gloves and a DVD. Looks really interesting. I also received the same DVD as Brenda! Michelle's More Cardio Interval Burn. ;) I'm going to be one busy exerciser this next year. :D

Sam, Sorry to hear about your grandpa, I too hope that he is in recovery. Have you gotten your X-Train yet?

Brenda, Nice workouts that you have gotten done. Let me know what you think of that Peak workout!

Have a great weekend!

Good Afternoon!!

This morning I did Low Impact Circuit. I skipped the abs since I did them yesterday in MMA Boxing.

Laurie - welcome back from up north. Glad you are feeling much better. You got some really nice fitness gifts. Can't wait to hear more about them once you try them. Did you order XTrain? I think that was supposed to start shipping yesterday. I usually like to preview workout videos before I do them. I haven't previewed the Peak workout yet. I hope I'll like it.

Enjoy the rest of your day!! Hard to believe that 2012 is almost over with.

Brenda

Hello! I did not work out yesterday. I just finished the cardio from To The Max, everything up to the compound legs section. It had been awhile since I did tough, Cathe plyo. I had to modify a LOT. My legs were wiggly before the solid step was over :p

Laurie- Welcome back. I'm glad you're feeling better. It stinks to be sick over a holiday, but at least you get some time to recover. Sounds like they got about 40% of the preorders out yesterday for XTrain. When LIS came out, I got it the day after they started shipping, so it's possible I'll get it today, but I'm guessing it will be tomorrow. I can't wait!

Brenda- I've already warned DH that when I get XTrain I'll be curled up with the User's Guide and my computer for a whole evening. I love previewing workouts.

I have a friend's wedding this weekend. I'm singing for it, and I'm pretty nervous because I haven't done public singing for awhile. Hopefully I'll feel better after the rehearsal tonight. Either way, I'll be glad when the ceremony is over. I'll be seeing some good college friends at the reception.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.