Buff Badgers Week of Dec 16th

mbmundt

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Had a busy weekend. Tried finishing my Christmas shopping on Saturday. Got close but still need to get a few things yet. Got my parents tree up and decorated on Sunday.

As for workouts, Saturday I did Rockout Knockout. Sunday was rest day. Today I did X10 Low Impact, Hi/Lo, Cardio Blast, and the first two exercises from Fat Blasting circuit.

Tonight we have Christmas Party at No No's that we are going to. Should be fun. I took a day of vacation tomorrow. Don't want to have to worry about being tired at work.

Enjoy your day!
Brenda

Hello ladies. Sorry I was MIA the last half of the week. I had no workouts Wednesday and Thursday, and forgot to check in on Friday.

Friday I did my NROLW workout. Down to 8 reps for each exercise now! I like this much better than the 15 rep workouts at the beginning. Saturday was the first half of Imax 2. No workout Sunday.

Today I did the warmup and first three combos of PRS2 and my NROLW workout. Felt really good this morning.

Brenda- Have fun at your Christmas party! I'm almost done with Christmas shopping too. In fact, I am done except for DS's stocking, some little thing to put in DH's stocking, and my MIL and BIL. DH is supposed to think of something for the MIL and BIL, but he hasn't been much help so far :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Brenda--enjoy the Holiday party.

Sam---I was MIA most of the last week too with a nasty cold.

30 minutes on elliptical. We get out for winter break in a few days. DH wants to travel to see our family and I want to stay home. Aargggghhhh.

Hello,

We had a blast at the Christmas party last night. Didn't get home until almost 12:30. I was a dancing maniac. :D Even after not getting to bed on time, I still woke up at 4am but looked at the clock and fell back asleep and then woke up at 6:10am. Got up and gave Bandit is insulin shot and crawled back into bed but I couldn't fall asleep. DH woke up around 7:14 so then I just got up. Got my workout in later in the morning since we took the day off. I did Flex Train today. I really like that workout.

Sam - DH has two gifts to pick up for me because it's guy stuff and I keep telling him he needs to get it this week. He has two days to get it to leave me one day to wrap. We need these gifts for Saturday.

Hearty - Hope your cold is better. Enjoy your winter break. I have to work the rest of this week and then Monday the 23rd and then I don't go back to work until Jan 2nd and I can't wait.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Hello,

This morning I did Hardstrikes and part of the warm-up and the floor cardio from Cardio Leg Blast.

Got some present wrapped yesterday but then I ran out of wrapping supplies so I have to stop tonight and get some boxes and bags to put stuff in. I hate all this last minute Christmas stuff. I need to get back to being ahead of schedule next year.

Hi Sam!
Hi Hearty!

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Hi ladies. No workout for me yesterday. Today was NROLW1A. My last "1A" workout of Phase one. Yay! I upped my barbell rows to 70lbs, and my step-ups to 64. I think I'm finally getting better at push ups, too.

Brenda- I'm glad you had fun at your party. DH and I decided to skip his work party this year. It's always kind of lame :p

Hearty- I'm sorry you had a nasty cold. There's a yucky stomach bug going around here and I'm determined to avoid it.

My poor mom's fully-decorated, beautiful Christmas tree fell over yesterday. She lost a bunch of her favorite ornaments, and she and my dad were both a blubbery mess. Thankfully, the painters they had coming were able to put it back up in a stable stand.

Trying to get last minute Christmas things done, and it's awful. I just bought something for my BIL that I'm sure he's not going to be very excited about... but DH and I can't think of anything else, so... oh well. Still don't have a second gift for my MIL. Ugh. But, hey, I got my dog's gift :D!

Have a great day!

Good Afternoon!

This morning I did Travel Fit. My left hip and knee have really been bothering me this week. I'm blaming it on the too much dancing Monday night.

Sam - WTG on 70 lbs for barbell rows. I'm envious. My low back wouldn't be able to handle that. You go girl!! DH has to pick up a couple of gifts for his nieces husband and then I believe we are done with Christmas shopping. I don't think I forgot anyone. Last night I was scrambling trying to figure what to get DH's nephew's wife. Hopefully she'll like what we got her.

HI Hearty!!

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Happy Friday!

No workout for me yesterday. I don't think I'm doing anything today either. No real reason, I'd just rather get stuff done around the house and make Christmas cookies with DS. I've pretty much accepted that I'm not going to get in all the workouts I want until after Christmas.

Brenda- My back felt great! I do have to be careful and only hinge to about 45-60 degrees. I'm going to try upping my deadlift to 80 pounds tomorrow. Should be interesting. I just wish I had a power rack so I could do "real" squats. I've been doing goblet squats, and I feel them, but not as much as I'd like. I'm ALMOST done shopping. But, I went to Target last night and got DS his stocking stuffers and my debit/credit card was rejected! That's never happened before. We think it might have to do with the recent Target credit card scare/scandal. Anyway, I'm going to take out some cash so I can finish my shopping tonight.

Have a great day and weekend, all! Next week will be busy, but I'll try to check in if I can!

Happy Friday,

This morning I did All Out Low Impact HiiT followed by Stretch Max. The extended stretch felt great, as always.

Sam - I have done deadlifts at 80 lbs in STS Mesocycle 3 but only get out 6-8 reps. I got my debit/credit card rejected a few years ago at a restaurant. Here someone had gotten my account information and took any money and plus that I had in there. That is really scary seeing the money disappear in front of your eyes. When I noticed it, it was at night when I really couldn't get a hold of the bank and by morning I checked my account online again and two more transactions were pending. Once the bank opened I called them and they froze my account and I got myself cleaned up and to the bank I went to close out that account.

I'm not sure what days next week I'll be able to check in either with the holidays.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.