Buff Badgers Week of Aug 25th

mbmundt

Cathlete
Saturday I did MMA Boxing with the HBB and I skipped the abs. I added in some of my own cardio during the lower body portion. Saturday night we went to Germanfest for a few hours and listen to the end of one band and the beginning of another band. Both were very good. Sunday was my no workout day.

This morning I did Burn Sets Chest, Back, Shoulders, Core. Had good strength this morning.

My BIL finished the CD's for me for music for the retreat workouts so I need to start doing that. I have some stuff written down but want to physically go through it. I think I'm going to have fun putting it together.

Today was the first day of school. Saturday and Sunday were a rest days. Today was Insanity. I prepared jerk chicken to marinate during the day so I would be ready to cook after work.

Let the fun begin now that you have your music.

Good morning! My legs are exhausted after Meso 2 Legs this morning. I opted for 8 reps instead of 10 sometime.

I asked DH for mirrors for my workout room. He purchased from someone who was moving and putting them up by the end of the week as part of my birthday. I am so excited.

This morning I did Tabatacise all 5 levels. Had to take a couple few seconds here and there. I was dripping wet with sweat... it was awesome! ;)

I have one mirror in my workout room which gives me a side view when I work out. I do like having it for when I'm lifting to check my form. Cardio.. not so much. I remember when I first got the mirror and I was doing cardio and I looked in the mirror and thought to myself, I certainly don't look as graceful or coordinated as I thought I felt. It was kind of funny. There are times that it pushes me to if I glance over and see that my jumps are a little low or something, I'll push myself a little harder. You'll have to let me know how you like having mirrors.

Back to school... can't believe it's that time of the year already. Where did the summer go.

I have been fighting a cold since Sunday. I am taking a rest day too. My mind is saying workout, but my body is saying not today.

I want a mirror to check my form. A matter of fact, one of the mirrors were propped up in the room giving me a side view yesterday and I could see my back leg wasn't back far enough on the lunges so I focused on improving my form there and I could tell the difference.

Will definitely let you know how I like it.

This morning I did Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's and Core. On one of sets of bi's I had to drop down to 17 lbs. 20's were too much. All the other sets I was able to stick with the 20's (except for the burn set of course ;)).

Hearty - I hope you feel better soon. Darn colds.

Feel better...not great but was able to work out. I did Meso 2 chest shoulders and triceps. I wasn't feeling the double wave load but managed when I could. I subbed pushups for flys as you know I hate flys.

The guy put up the mirrors yesterday. I like them. Dont want to watch myself the entire time when I workout but I would like to check my form. Trying to figure out what arrangement works best for my step and tv now. I have to play with it. I added a mirror in front of the elliptical also.

I know your appointment is tomorrow and I will be thinking of you. I remember the date because that is my birthday. I will be 46.

This morning I did 4DS Kbx & BC cardio power.

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I do think you'll like the mirrors for checking your form. It has come in handy for me. Couple times I thought my back was flat and I glanced in the mirror and noticed that I could improve my form and did.

I'm anxious for the appt tomorrow to see what this doc says. I'm living in my little dream world thinking he just might tell me he can do something else for me besides hip replacement. I know that more than likely won't be the case. I'm tired of the pain. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. I know your bday isn't until tomorrow but I'd like to be one of the first to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D Are you doing anything fun and exciting for your birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEARTY!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

This morning I did Lean Legs & abs with the bonus barre. I like this one.

Work has been out of control and I'm glad it's Friday and that I have to leave at 2pm. I'll report on Monday or Tuesday how the doc apt went.

Have a great Labor day weekend.

Hi. I am not from a Wisconsin. I can't remember if Brenda is. I know one of the previous group members was from Wisconsin.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.