Buff Badgers Week of Aug 11th

mbmundt

Cathlete
Happy Monday!

Saturday I did MMA Boxing. Adding my own cardio in 2 of the rounds to have it be a little harder. Then I added the HBB portion as well. Sunday was no workout but all the yard work I did was a workout in itself. This morning I did XTrain Chest, Back, and Shoulders.

Saturday we got to see DH's great niece. Such a tiny little thing. DH held her long enough to take a picture. That was the first time he ever held a baby. Then I got to hold her and it's been 19 years since I held a baby that small. I held her for quite a while. She fell asleep in my arms. Once she started crying then I handed her over to grandma. :)

Hope you had a good weekend.

Brenda

Saturday was a mile run. DS12 ran with us. This was his first time doing the entire 3 miles. He starting running with DH some days but doing 1.5 miles. We got him some running shoes this weekend since he says he plans to continue running some days.

Sunday was Xtrain Super Cuts and Today was Meso 2 chest shoulders and triceps.

Congrats on the new addition to your family. Babies bring joy and many smiles.

This morning I did Intensity. It kicked my butt. I wanted to do something that would kick my butt and that it did. The left leg was feeling half way decent so I took advantage of it.

That's cool that DS started running with you guys. When you have a moment you'll have to visit my website again. The photo gallery is added.

Today I did XTrain Bi's and Tri's with Core 1. Had pretty good strength.

I have until the beginning of Oct to come up with two hour long workouts for that retreat. I decided I'm going to do a Low Impact class and then a kickboxing/boxing. Before the first class I will be talking to the group first. I'm super excited about the opportunity and yet freaking out at the same time to get the workouts together before then.

Can you post the link again to your website.

I was tired on a Tuesday so I took a rest day. I did Insanity Pure Cardio this morning.

I like your workout idea for the retreat.

My Thursday morning workout was Meso 2 Legs. I think I will feel it tomorrow. The other Insanity disc was mixed in something else so I have all 5 of them. I watched the Plyo metrics after I finished my workout yesterday. I can see how the workouts are repetitive as he basically does the same thing. I don't think I could do that for 60 days without getting bored so I am glad that was not my plan. It is nice being able to try them and mix them in with my Cathe.

Today I did ROKO w/HBB added on.

I did get very bored with it. I definitely got the dread factor. I can see where it's nice to toss in something different with Cathe. My website is Fit4You LLC - West Bend, WI. I think I found some workout music to use for the kickboxing/boxing class. I found a website that specifically has workout music and gives you the beats per minute. I figured out how many BPM I needed for kickboxing. I need to figure out what I need for LI. I found a site and they said 120 bpm. I'm going to try that with some of the moves I'm going to use and see how that works.

Nice photo gallery of you assisting your clients with moves and form. Guns and more guns. Wow your biceps are amazing when you flex. I know I complimented you before but that was from a pic of you just bending your arm. You rock Brenda! !

Todays workout was Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit.

Today I did lean legs & abs and then I added a couple extra exercises for my inner thighs.

Thanks for the compliment... I do have to say I'm mighty proud of my guns. D)

Do you think Insanity workouts are harder than some of Cathe's.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Brenda

I think Insanity is comparable to Tabatacise. It's tough but not much different from what im used too. People who can't complete the program are probably not regular exerciser or have knee issues. I take breaks in my cathe workouts too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.