Buff Badgers week of 4/28

mbmundt

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Saturday was ROKO with Heavy bonus bag. Sunday was my rest day. This morning I decided to jump right into Mesocycle 2 of STS and had chest, shoulders, and tri's. Had pretty good strength. Felt good to lift heavier.

Hope you all had a good weekend!
Brenda

Hi Brenda and Sam. Sorry I didn't check in last week. It was crazy busy. I finished Meso 1 last Monday and took the rest of the week off due to our crazy schedule. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical on Saturday. I started Meso 2 today and I love this Meso.

I am cooking dinner and actually couldn't wait to get home to do so. Baseball season is wild and dinner has been something quick. I am baking macaroni and cheese, green beans casserole and fried chicken for dinner tonight. Almost ready.

Hope everyone has been doing well.

Hello!

This morning I did BM2 Cardio Blast. I don't know if I'll ever get tired of that step workout.

Hi Hearty - Sorry things have been so crazy busy. I started Meso 2 on Monday and I'm feeling it today. It's a good sore though. Loved lifting heavier.

Hi Sam - I hope all is well.

Brenda

Meso 2 Legs today. I was so tired til I only did 2 sets at the end.

Brenda--I prefer to do legs on Friday or Saturday because I am usually sore the next day and sometimes rest. Start cheering for me now to get through it cause I know I will be feeling them squats tomorrow.

Good Afternoon!

I had Meso 2 legs today as well. On the single leg exercises I had a hard time with my left leg between the knee and hip. I had to stay a little shallow on some and did the best I can but I'm feeling it already.

Hi Hearty - I'm with you, I prefer to do legs towards the end of the week. We can do this.. we'll get through the DOMS. :)

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

AOLH today. I bet you did the same one Brenda LOL. I remember it being your Thursday pick :).

More rain expected today. We have a 2hr delay due to flooded roads.

Hello!

Today I did Cardio Kicks. I had thought about AOLH but I have DOM's in the legs and glutes and I didn't think anything low impact would be a good idea since that puts more focus on the lower body. I was mad though my DVD stuck shortly after the drills towards the end. That's a fairly new DVD. I'll have to take a look at it.

Hearty - we survived Meso 2 legs and both worked out today. :D

You are obviously smarter than me because I definitely struggled getting through those low impact moves. I have to do a better job picking my workouts after Legs.

I have to rest today. DOMs everywhere in my hamstrings and quads. Funny Brenda but I now remember that I did AOLH once before after a leg workout and realized it was not a good combination. I promise I won't forget that again. I picked it because it was a short workout....cant do bicep and back today with sore hamstrings and I dont want to aggravate the soreness while doing the back strength training.

Will get in this make up workout this weekend.

Hi Sam.

Happy Friday!

Did Back & Bi's today... I can tell you already I will have DOMS tomorrow. I still have DOMS in my glutes and quads, it's better today but I can still feel it. My forearms burnt out doing barbell rows this morning. I have such a hard time going heavy on those. Between my forearms and lower back.

Hearty - I hope your hamstrings & quads feel better.

Hi Sam!

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.