Buff Badgers Week of 4/21

mbmundt

Cathlete
Happy Monday!

Saturday I did KPC. It was nice having a DVD that didn't stop working once I got to the end of the abs. I don't remember if I told you that I bought KPC & Cardio SuperSets at the Road Trip. Those are some of my favs and my DVD's were skipping pretty bad and stopping altogether. She had 50% off so I took advantage of it.

Sunday was my rest day. Had Easter dinner by DH's parents. Had a nice visit. Ate too much.

This morning I did MS1, Disc 10, Chest, shoulders, and bi's. I was proud of myself, when I did the plank push-ups with the stability ball and she starts out on your thighs and then you keep rolling out further and further. This time I was brave and put my toes on the ball instead of the top of my feet. I didn't even fall flat on my face. It was tough keeping the balance but I did it!!

Have a great night!
Brenda

Hello!

This morning I did Intensity. Haven't done that in a while and it kicked my butt. My shoulders were sore from yesterdays workout that it was hard to move my arms around. I felt accomplished though by the time I was done.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Hello!

I hope I'm not solo this week.

Today I did Disc 10 from STS Meso 1 Back and Tri's. I can feel it in my tri's already. It's all good though. :)

Hope everyone is ok.

Brenda

Hello!

Today was Hardstrikes w/Core1 and Stretch Max. Left leg is not liking this weather. It's been really bothering me today. Thankfully it felt decent while I was working out.

Brenda

Happy Friday!

Hope everything is okay with you two.

I just finished Meso 1 from STS today.. it was leg day. It felt a little harder but I did okay.

Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully you'll be back next week!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.