Buff Badgers Week of 3/17

mbmundt

Cathlete
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Saturday was Athletic Step, Sunday was my rest day and this morning I did Disc 5 from STS Mesocycle 1.

Weekend was find. Had a St. Patty's party that we went to on Saturday and that was pretty fun.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Brenda

Hi!

This morning I did Imax 2. Haven't done that one in a while and some of the blasts kicked my butt. It felt good though.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Brenda

School was closed on Monday. We got 8 inches of snow just when I thought winter was over. This was our 10th day out of school.

No workouts over the weekend. Today was GS chest and triceps and those dropsets were really hard today.

Hi!

Yesterday I did Disc 5 Back and Triceps from STS Meso1. I said I did disc 5 on Monday but that was disc 4 chest, shoulders, and bi's. This morning I did AOLIH, was nice to be able to do the step portion instead of modifying. Followed that with Stretch Max.

Hearty - 8" of snow... yuck!! We had flurries but it didn't accumulate to anything thankfully. DH is heading further north tomorrow night to get one last snowmobiling blast in. Those drop sets in GS are a killer. I think maybe twice I was able to do all of them on my toes.

Hi Sam - I hope everything is okay!

First day of spring... let's hope it starts warming up.

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been missing. Everything is fine, but I haven't been feeling well, and I haven't been exercising, so there hasn't been much to report. However, I have been feeling a bit better, at least in the belly, the last few days, so I'm hoping to get back to working out this weekend, maybe even tomorrow.

I'm 11 weeks as of yesterday, so I'm hitting the tail end of the first trimester. I hope most of these nasty symptoms go away along with it. Nicer weather would be nice too... just as an enticement to go for a walk :)

Have a great day!

Happy Friday!

This morning I did STS Meso 1 Disc 6 legs. Feeling it already.

14 more days to Cathe's Road Trip. Can't believe it's so close. I'm so excited.

Sam - Glad to hear everything is fine and that you're starting to feel a little better. Today is supposed to be a little warmer and then the temps drop again tonight. Mother nature will just not give us a break. I'm anxiously waiting for warmer temps.

Hi Hearty!!

Everyone have a good weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.