Buff Badgers Week of 3/10

mbmundt

Cathlete
Hello,

Low key weekend for me. No workouts until this morning. Trying to get over this crappy sinus infection. This morning I did do STS Meso 1 Chest, Shoulders, and Bi's. Did ok. Muscles definitely were not their strongest. I'm going to try and focus on endurance based workouts to somewhat prepare myself for the Road Trip in April. I didn't realize until this morning that it was a month away.

Yesterday we celebrated my grandma's 99th birthday. She slept through the most of it and unfortunately didn't know who the majority of us were but it was still nice to see her.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

Brenda - how great to celebrate 99 years with your grandmother. I forgot you were going on the RT.

Today was GS legs and I was able to do 25 pushups consecutively before my workout.

Good Afternoon!

This morning I did Hardstrikes w/core 1 and it was nice to not have to worry about smacking my hands on anything with the jumping around.

Hearty - This sinus stuff is still hanging on and I expected to much better than what I do considering its been a week. I called the doc office and they are putting me on a stronger antibiotic. I hope this will knock it out of my system.

Hi Sam - I hope all is well!

Take Care!
Brenda

Brenda--oh my...I have never had a sinus infection but I that people feel real bad when they get one.

Today was your Thursday favorite AOLH. I didn't have a lot of spunk so I chose something that I could manage.

Hello,

Today I did Mesocyle 1 Back and triceps. Haven't decided how long I'm going to keep on STS Meso 1.

Hearty - I haven't done AOLH since I got my workout area back. It'll be nice when I do that one again because I can actually do the step portion this time. Before I was always modifying with some type of floor exercise.

Enjoy your day!
Brenda

Good Afternoon!

This morning I did Tabatacise Level 2, 4, and 5 and Stretch Max. Wasn't sure how I was going to do with still having a cough and sinus issues. I feel better but not back to normal yet.

Hi Hearty!
Hi Sam!

Brenda

I just finished GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps. I did better with concentration curls than I normally do. I think those are tough. Yesterday was the first day I didn't take a nap after work all week, so I think my body is adjusting.

DS15 made the JV baseball team at his high school so he is very excited. They have a double header scrimmage on Saturday. I am so glad he made the team because I prefer that he plays a sport in the spring to keep him busy. Teenagers need to be busy. So with baseball and him learning to drive, we are hoping that's enough to keep him focused.

DS11 is also playing travel baseball and will be on recreational team too so we are going to be some very busy people for the next few months. We could be at a game almost every day between the two boys. I really have to stay on top of my cooking because you know how easy it is to go to Chick-fil-a on when things get busy.

Brenda--sounds like you are slowly starting to feel better. I don't know if I could do Tabatacise if I were sick. That workouts takes maximum energy.

Happy Friday!!

This morning I did Legs from Mesocycle1. I have a feeling I'm going to have DOMS tomorrow. I already can feel it in my quads. I feel like I've really lost strength in my legs since the arthritis reared its ugly head. I do what I can to keep the strength in that leg.

Hearty - Congrats to DS15 for making JV. That's awesome. You will be busy between the two boys. I'm really anxious for those warmer temps.

Have a great weekend!!
Brenda

Brenda--I can feel DOMS just thinking about a Meso 1 leg workout. I love all the STS legs but my knees would wear down in Meso 3 from the heavy weights. Meso 1 and those sluding disc lunges ...OH Yeah! !

We are supposed to get snow on Monday. I am going to scream.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.