Buff Badgers Week of 12/9

MKEMom

Cathlete
Hi ladies!

I had a very nice weekend. Saturday I had an absolutely fantastic workout. It was just my NROLW1A workout, but I felt like a beast :D! I even upped my KB swing finisher to 80 swings instead of 60. Yesterday was my off day. Today I'm still sore, so I just did 4DS HIS for some quick cardio.

I'm only a few workouts away to finishing up phase on of NROLW, then I get to do an "As Many Reps As Possible" workout, where I use the weight I started with and do as many reps as I can to see how much strength I've gained. Should be fun.

We're getting in to the Christmas Crunch around here. I've got lots of odds and ends to finish up with my gift-giving, which -unfortunately- means lots of sitting on the couch knitting. Oh well. I'll get nice and active again when the holidays are over. I should try to enjoy the mandated leisure time all this gift-making is giving me :)

Have a great day!

Good Afternoon!

I have a busy weekend. Got some Christmas shopping done. Still have enough to do yet though plus all the wrapping. I'm trying not to stress about all I need to get done this month.

Saturday I did X52. I didn't get a decent nights sleep so it kicked my butt. Sunday was my rest day which. Slept horrible last night. Legs were really bothering me between being restless and achy. This morning I went with something a little easier and did Slide-n-Glide.

I got our Christmas tree up yesterday. Still have some house decorations to put up yet but I'll work on that during the week once I get home from work.

Sam - That As many reps as possible rotation sounds interesting.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Brenda

I still haven't put up any decorations. Saturday was very busy. I got in 45 minutes on the elliptical before the crazy day started with the boys activities. Yesterday it was snowing when we left for church. Add on ice overnight and school was delayed 2hrs this morning. Then due to unexpected power outages, school dismissed 1.5 hrs early. So it was a very short day. I was able to get the lasagna in the oven and we are almost ready for dinner.

This morning was Party Rockin Step 2 and Part of HC.

Hello,

This morning was Hardstrikes and part of the warm-up and floor cardio blasts and two of the step blasts (modified) from Cardio Leg Blast. Felt good this morning. Legs did much better over night last night. Woke up once and had to stretch my left quad.

Got the rest of my Christmas decorations up last night. I think I'm going to wrap some of the Christmas presents that I got so far.

Hearty - I can't wait for the day when I can do the elliptical again. We got more snow today.

Hi Sam!

Stay warm!
Brenda

Hello! I finally, just now, got my workout in. I did NROLW1B. Went fine.

Brenda- I got my tree and decorations finished yesterday. I'm pretty happy with my tree this year, but next year I'd really like to find an old-fashioned, un-sheared one.

Heartymax- Mmmmm.... lasagna. :) I want to eat nothing but soup and casseroles this time of year. Cheeseburger soup tonight.

Have a great evening, everyone.

Hello!!

Start it off by saying... I just bought my tickets to go to the 2014 Chicago Road Trip... I AM IN!!!

This morning I did FlexTrain and had a real good workout.

Sam - next year we'll probably put a live one down in our basement. That'll be nice.

Hi Hearty!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Brenda

Good Afternoon!

My workout this morning was All Out Low Impact HiiT followed by Stretch Max.

I was the first person that posted once the thread came out about the Road Trip. Think I might have bought the first tickets. :)

Hope everyone is staying warm!

Brenda

Brenda'----I'm so happy for you.

We got snow and ice during day on Tues so school was closed. Lucky for me because I was in bed sick all day. Sore throat and chills. DH has been sick too. I have managed to go to work but am wiped out at the end of the day.

Happy Friday!!

Today I did Supercuts Extreme Premix. I like that premix. On the second round of lat raises, I did bicep curls and I did seated rows with my monster band when we did the 2nd round of chest flys with the band and on the second round of rear delt flys I did more overhead tricep extensions. I also added on the sit up into the t-row with the band. I like that one.

DH has his root canal today...hopefully that goes well. Cabinets/bar area is being installed today in the basement. Yeah!!! I'll be anxious to see that when I get home.

Hearty - We're supposed to be getting snow starting this afternoon and through the weekend getting anywhere between 4-7" depending where you're located. Snow is one thing but ice is a different ball game. I'd rather deal with the snow. Sorry though that you spent all day in bed sick. Hope you feel better.

Hi Sam!!

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.