Buff Badgers Dec. 22-26

kaykay

Cathlete
Hi BB's

Hope you all are doing well. Today H and I did Drillmax. He didn't like it because he said he couldn't do the cardio part. Notice I omitted the D in DH. He hasn't talked to me since yesterday morning. Over something stupid as usual.

What are you all doing for Christmas? We are heading to my parents on Wed. and coming back on Friday. DS has a basketball game and DD works.

Take care and have a good day.

Morning

Don't know what workout is in store for me yet today, I'm going to be busy shopping, wrapping and going to school for a meeting. :p Oldest DD's yearly meeting, and this one isn't one of her better ones. She is not doing well in her classes.

Yesterday we went to DD11's Christmas program at church, and everyone of those kids did a great job. Then we attended a wedding in Kenosha later that afternoon. The reception was in the basement of the church, and his side of the family prepared the food. If you where a vegetarian, there really wasn't a lot to eat besides a cheese sandwitch. Everything had meat in it of some sort.

Karen, Sorry to hear the H isn't talking again! Hope he gets over whatever it is soon. We will be going up on Wednesday to my parents, and of course we pick a day that it is suppose to snow! Guess we have been through all of that type of weather before!:rolleyes: LOL! We will be heading back on Saturday. Saturday will be our night as a family to open presents, and Sunday we are at DH's parents. Will be nice to have the next week off, but I will have to be into work for one day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Laurie

Hi, guys!

I'm waiting for our Controller to give the approval to some program changes so I can roll them into production and go home! I wish there was an impatient smiley to show here.

Karen - I think DH wouldn't talk to me if I made him do DM either! :p Just kidding. The cardio in that one is so tough I always come up with an excuse not to do it. :D Hope his mood improves soon. Men! We are celebrating just the 4 of us for Christmas Eve and Day. On Saturday we're going to Stoughton to celebrate with my family.

Laurie - LOL on the non-vegetarian food options at the reception! Our family GTGs are like that and my 1 SIL who is a vegetarian hardly ever shows up but someone always makes something just in case she does.

My workout room is a mess right now. TV is pulled out so DH can add a shelf to the entertainment center he built. I used my portable dvd player this morning but I didn't have a lot of space. Did Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk with my Cathe vest (needed something easy at 5 a.m.) Also did All Step abs and Stretch Max w/band. Yesterday I shoveled (ok, that's a given these days :D) and 4DS CST + Legs. Sore today.

Greetings! Did Cardio and Weights today. It´s been ages since I did this one and liked it!
Karen, did Drill Max the other day. I love that one, and with the others, hope that your H starts talking soon!

Laurie, you had a busy weekend working up to this busy week, as well as you, Sue! I think you all have more snow than we do in Central WI, but it looks like more is coming.

DD20 is home for break and getting ready for shoulder surgery. Had her pre surgery appts today and after all the signing was done, just felt sick/scared. DS will be home Wed eve, then to church and home to eat soup, unwrap gifts, and drive around looking at lights...not necessarily in that order!

Hi BB's,

Have a great Christmas. :)

lala, enjoy your time with you family. I hope surgery goes well.

Sue, sounds like a nice quiet Christmas. It's been forever since we have had just our immediate family for Christmas.

Laurie, glad the Christmas program was a hit. The kids had theirs this past weekend also. Hope the next quarter is looking better for DD. We didn't have a great last quarter with any of our children either.

Have a great day.

Hello Ladies! Hope you are survivng all this snow!:confused: I must say I have just about had it! I was surprised to see that i had to shovel this morning. I thought it wasn't supposed to hit us until later.

My weekend was crazy and this week is just as crazy! Yesterday I did not workout but I think I'll do Cardio & Weights today! Thanks for the idea Lala!;) We are sticking around here for the Holiday. Wed.we go to my sisters and she only lives 20mn away and Christmas day we will be here at home. That will be nice cause then I can still get my workouts in! I am looking forward to almost 2 full weeks off!

Karen, enjoy your Holiday and I hope Dh starts talking agin soon. Men can be so stubborn over the silliest things!

Laurie, good luck with the teacher's meeting today! Hope you get all your stuff done! I still need to wrap presents myself!

Sue, glad to see you! Hope you made it out of work last night! Don't you hate it when your exercise area is messed up?! Now you know how I felt for months! :p

Lala, I hope that DD's surgery goes smoothly for her. How long will rehab take for her?

Take care everyone!
Susan

Did Cardio Fusion this a.m. while hoping for a snow day (didn't happen!). I really like the way that workout is arranged...so that it doesn't feel like 71 minutes:)

Sue, you are able to get some pretty good workouts in despite your workout area being torn apart!

I think this week or next I'll start with my 1RMs.

Have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season, everyon!

Merry Christmas

Just popping to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! We are in the process of heading out the door to go to my parents. Just happy that this snow is not going to follow us all the way up! :eek: The dang stuff can stop anytime!

Merry Christmas!

Laurie

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!! I am off until next Wednesday. I am so excited to sleep!!

Merry Christmas!

No workout for me today, although with all the food I´ve eaten these past few days I should do all of my Cathe DVDs one right after the other!

Lala - I don't think you need to do all your Cathe workouts. All 3 Imaxes should be sufficient. :D :p ;)

Meanwhile, my workout room is still torn apart. :( Going to have to nag DH tomorrow to get it put back together. ;) Thank goodness for the ShovelMax workout I did yesterday and my portable dvd player. Did Turbo Jam this morning before church.

ShovelMax LOL:D

That´s me today...and starting my 1RMs, using DSs new adjustable weights! So, gotta get moving!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.