BUFF BADGERS 9/28

susanz

Cathlete
Hello there Badgers! Hope al is going well. The weekend is almost here!:D

Today will be some Pilates and BodyMax cardio portion.

Have a great day ladies! Susan

Morning BB's,

Today will be a 3-1/2 Mile Run.

Didn't get home last night until about 8:30, but DD13 had a great time at the meet. She came in 2nd in her heat for the breaststroke and 1st in her heat for the 100 IM. :D Still trying to convince my DD9 that she should swim also. She would rather be a ballerina. Oh well... I told her she could be a ballerina and a swimmer at the same time. Still no go.:D Says swimming is too hard.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning All,

Today is a 3 mile tempo run and probably Leaner Legs.

Laurie, It sounds like you daughter did great. Swimming is hard work. When did your DD13 start swimming? Maybe your DD9 will want to do it when she is a little older.

Susan, Sounds like you have a good workout planned. Body Max always gives me a good workout.

Have a good day.

Hi, all!

Checking in late. Had to get my DD off to 6th Grade Camp this morning and then my boss scheduled a lunch meeting so didn't have time to post all day. At least I got a free lunch out of the deal although now I'm already dreading 2007 and 2008. x( Looks like we'll be doing another big conversion - new ERP software, new platform, new everything - and I remember how much work the last one was. Deep sigh.

Rest day for me today.

Tomorrow is a half day at work. :) And then the weekend! woo hoo

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.