Buff Badgers 9/22

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be a 3.5 mile run (probably on my treadmill), this rain doesn't look promising. x( Saturday will be either KPC or my bike. Sunday is a 5 Mile Run.

Jill, love the table. I'm with Sue, I want a new one now!!!! ;-)

Karen, good luck on your run Sunday, let us know how it goes.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning All,

Laurie, Thanks for the well wishes on my race. I am really nervous. You sure do a lot of cardio. How many days do you do a week? Today, I am suppose to run my 3 miles. Now I have to run in the rain. I think a treadmill would be nice to have today.

Morning Laurie & Karen.

This weather bites. It's supposed to be like this all weekend. I was going to put some poly on the tables I painted last weekend, but it will take too long for them to dry in the garage with this rain/humidity. Darn it.

I may not go to DS's football game tonight either. I can take standing there in the cold, but not rain. Ugh.

My ankle is feeling okay. It doesn't hurt to walk anymore, which is good, but I still can't move it around or side to side without a lot of pain. I think I'll do some online research on those strengthening exercises Sue mentioned instead of waiting for my next doctor visit.

Off to work! HAGD! TGIF!
Jill

Jill - You might want to wait until your ankle is healed before doing any strengthening exercises. Glad it's feeling a little better. You nailed it on the head about this weather - it does bite! ;-)

Karen - Good luck with your race!

Overslept this morning so only had time for half of Muscle Endurance. I did the lower body premix including abs. Tonight I'll try to do upper body. It will depend on how many sickos I have in my house tonight. DH went home from work sick and DD's teacher called about something and mentioned she was really tired and last night complained about not feeling well. I thought it might have been the ice cream, nachos, candy, etc. she had at the Ice Cream Social at school last night but she might be getting what her dad has. :-(

TGIF!

Sue

Sue, hope everyone starts feeling better. Boy, there has been a lot of sicknesses going around already this year. Thanks for the well wishes.

Have good weekends BB's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.