BUFF BADGERS 9/21

susanz

Cathlete
Hello BB's!

Hope you're all healthy and well. There's a lot of colds and coughs going around. I think it's finally out of my house!

Today I need to jump on my NordicTrack! I didn't go on it last week so I have some making up to do.

It's chilly walking our dog early in the morning. Really wakes me up quick! Have a great day!

Stay strong- Susan

Good Morning All,

Susan, Have fun on your NordicTrack. I am glad your family is done with the bug. What kind of dog do you have? Do you have to walk him every morning? I don't have a dog, as you can probably tell. I'd just let him run around my yard.

Today is Jari Love Ripped to the Core or MM. I like MM better, but I don't want to waste another purchase either.

Have a good day.

Our dog is a 2 year old yellow lab named Ruby. I love walking her every morning. I started walking her when she was just 8 weeks old! She loves it. When I don't get a chance to walk her in the morning, she starts begging for one right after supper! She has many friends in the area she has to check on!

Morning BB's,

Today will be what I should have done yesterday, my DH called last night and invited me to a Brewer's game. I'm glad they won and we had a nice time on our date. :+

So it is CTX Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps and the Imax 1-5 intervals.

Susan, I'm glad someone enjoys these crisp mornings. I couldn't even turn the lights on this morning. Can you tell I'm not a morning person. :D

Jill, sorry to hear about your ankle. But glad you are taking such good care of it.

I received my PS DVD from UPS yesterday. It was placed outside the gargae. But, this time it was wrapped in a plastic bag!!! I looked at the DVD and it is chaptered just the way I need it.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Only 66 degrees in our house when I got up this morning. It does make it harder to get going but at least I warm up quickly. :+

Did Rhythmic Step this morning. Wanted to go jogging but it's too cold.

Have a great day!

Sue

Hi girls! I finally have a minute here.

Susan, my older son has a cold and I fear the younger one is developing. Only the third week of school and they're already sick!

Karen, I had Jari's Get Ripped. The workout was okay but she just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason I can't explain. I'm glad you like her!

Laurie, I am dreading winter as well and this is just the prelude. I don't like fall. So many people say fall is their favorite season. Not me. All it is is a reminder that freezing cold is coming. :(

Sue, it was only 61 in my house! I refuse to turn the heat on until October lol. But I need to get all the storm windows closed. That will help a lot.

My ankle is feeling really good. I'm shocked at how quickly it's feeling better compared to other times I've sprained it.

Last night I put my new kitchen table and chairs together. The table is slate and really heavy. It looks wonderful, but there is a gouge in the table. I emailed the store about it with a picture and I'm waiting to hear what they say. I am hoping they will get me another one and let me keep this one. I mentioned in my email that I can't bring this back now because I sprained my ankle in THEIR parking lot! It goes really well with the colors in the house, and the family room tables adjoining the eating area are the same kind of metal bottoms with real tile in them. Very earthy.
Here's a picture.
000_0059.jpg

Jill, the table fits in your dining area great. I looks nice. I am glad your ankle is feeling better. I do Jari, but I don't care for her to much. I do her because I don't want to waste a tape that I spent money so I try to use it when I think I can fit it in. It just seems like I am not totally worked out. Somethings missing.

It was 68 in our house today. I won't turn on the heat yet either. We burn with wood but it gets to hot to have a fire yet. I guess we just dress warm.

I added Cathe Imax 3 Intervals 5-10 onto my workout. I was having Cathe withdrawls with all my running as cardio.

So WHO does like Jari??? I bought RTTC because of all the rave reviews and so far after doing the workout twice I'm lukewarm on her at best.

Jill - You make me want to buy a new dining room table! We still have the set I bought 16 years ago when I was single and the style no longer matches anything.

LOL Sue. It wasn't that expensive. With tax it was $430 for the whole set. The slate is really neat. I told DS16 it was unique when I ordered it. His reply...."Mom, unique usually means ugly". LOL. Kids!

LOL @ the Jari stuff. I've read a lot people like her that post on the Firm Ya Yas site. Dunno. Not for me!
Have a great night ladies. Tomorrow is Friday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.