Buff Badgers 9/11

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

As I am typing the 9/11 it reminds me of what happened on that day 5 years ago. My thoughts and prayers to out to all the families.

I will be doing PS Chest / Back / Shoulders / Biceps / Triceps.

Cold is finally decreasing in it's intensity. I was able to do 4 miles on the treadmill yesterday. It felt wonderful, and I think I only went through 5 kleenex! }( I don't think my DH thought I was funny when I said the exercise help my cold. He was laying in bed with this same cold. :+ Did I do that! (Just makes up for all the colds he has passed on to me! }( )

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Buff Badgers,

Laurie, I am glad your cold is getting better. Do you run or walk on your treadmill? I like the Pure Strength series. There are just so many good workouts Cathe has its hard to get them all in.

Hi to all that follow. Today I ran outside 3.2 miles. I am going to try a 5K trail run in Wis. Rapids as part of the Wis. Off Road Series. My husband and boys race bikes so I thought I would go along and check the running out.

Hi, Laurie and Karen!

With all the coverage on the TV and radio it's hard NOT to think about that day 5 years ago and remember those who gave their lives. The gloominess outside with the rain makes the day even more somber.

On a lighter note, glad to hear you're feeling better, Laurie. I usually luck out and DH gets the colds and I don't. :+ Have fun with PS tonight. That's tough doing both upper body w/o's back-to-back.

Karen - When is your 5K race? If I started running more consistently I might consider a race. Years ago my best 5K time was 24 min. and I was finishing near the end of the pack. Now there's no way I'm anywhere near that speed.

Can't remember what I did on Saturday (uh, oh - getting old ;-) ). Yesterday was HSC and this morning was Kickmax. (Butt's going to be sore tomorrow! LOL)

Have a good rest of the day.

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.