BUFF BADGERS 5/29-6/1

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be YogaX and Volleyball for me. Yes today starts the summer volleyball league. :) Had a great time at the wedding, our DD10 looked very cute. My DD14 was teasing me for crying when seeing her sister. I told her, "wait until you have children". :D We didn't get home until 1am, and I had a whole car load of sleepy family. Sunday I sang for the last time at church until fall. Then I went down to the faire site and stained all the benches. Of course I had help! :) Monday I finished beading my DH's doublet. Now I am back at work and needing some rest. :)

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning BB's,

Today I will try spinervals timetrial. 90 min. I don't know. Also, try to get in GS back biceps premix.

Laurie, isn't it sad you have to go back to work to rest. Glad you enjoyed the wedding. I'll bet DD10 looked beautiful. Your family must do more than just attend the faire, it sounds like you almost run it. It must take a lot of time to bead all the outfits. Have fun at Volleyball tonight.

Hi to all.

Have a wonderful day.

Laurie - A belated high five to DD14 for her sub-6 minute mile last week! She is doing soooooooo well. I'll bet DD10 looked very cute at the wedding. Sounds like you had a good time if you stayed so late. I'm back at work to rest, too;-)

Karen - Hope you had a nice weekend with your family. I've never done Spinervals but I think I'd be toast after 90 minutes.

Susan - Hi! Hope you had a nice weekend, too.

It was a busy, active weekend for us. DS10 had baseball practice Saturday and I did a ton of laundry (Karen - I can't even imagine how many loads a week you do.) I tried Powerstrike I for the first time. Loved it! Intense and pure kickbox - what more can you ask for? Sunday was ME upper + abs premix and 2 hours of yard work (pulling weeds, pruning bushes). Afterwards we saw Pirates and ate a late dinner at Applebees. Yesterday was 5 1/2 hours of solid yardwork (pulling more weeds, planting flowers). I counted that as my workout yesterday. Also did my walk each day. DH has been joining me more often which is nice. This morning was Coremax Tough Premix + Kathy Smith Functionally Fit Peak Fat Burning - a nice easy workout for my body which wanted to sleep in again this morning!

One more week of demos! Can't wait until they're over although I have a sneaking suspicion they won't really be over for awhile. Some companies are coming back and we'll have team meetings throughout June. At least I won't have to get up at 4:30 a.m.!!!

2007 Goal:
365 consecutive days of walking >= 1 mile
148 days so far
217 days left

Sue, I quit counting the loads of laundry, even in a day. Glad you liked Powerstrike 1. Was it hard to get? Right now our tape player is broken so I wouldn't be able to use it. I sounds like you had a fun weekend. It was so nice. Great days for pulling weeds and planting things. We finished moving some wood piles that were falling over and did some canoeing and biking. Nice job on still walking. It is absolutely amazing. Glad DH is joining you more. I suppose it is nice to have someone to talk to. Do you have one more week getting up at 4:30? I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm ready for bed now. It wouldn't matter cause I wouldn't sleep now either. I'm tired of this. Now I am going to try Valerian. Hope it works.

Aw, Karen! (hugs) I feel for you. It must be so hard to do so much work all the time (and don't lie and say you don't do a lot of work because I know you do!) and not even get the relief of a good night's sleep. I wish I had some helpful information for you but I don't other than being your own self-advocate and reading all you can and using all the resources available to you until you find a solution to your problem. Yes, I have to get up at 4:30 this week but at least I know there's an end to it all. You, on the other hand, don't know when it's going to end. :-(

As far as Powerstrike, all I did was mail my check and information to them and they sent it out. It took about 2 weeks so it was not that hard to get at all. I've read that people have converted the VHS to DVD so you could do that if you know someone who has the equipment.

Take care and good night,
Sue (who should be in a demo on Sales Forecasting right now but couldn't take it anymore }( )

Morning BB's,

Today is GS Legs, GS back and biceps premix and SJP abs.

I sure am loving this weather.

Sue, A well deserved break from demos. What a long process. It sounds like you are keeping up with extra work and ealier hours great.

Hi to Susan and Laurie.

Morning BB's,

Today is StretchX, and I really need it today. Even if you exercise, when you do a new thing you still can get sore. Did you all know that! :7 Volleyball was fun, and we won our games. The bod is sore today though. :7

DD14 had to be at school by 6:30 this morning, so I took her in. They are heading to a Choral Festival, and then they head to Great America. She has never been there, so she of course was very excited. "Bye Mom" was all I got as she flew out of the van! :7

Karen, Sorry to hear you are still working on that no sleeping thing. I can't even imaging what you are going through. Wish I had some wise wisdom to give to you.

Sue, So you couldn't take the demo anymore. I think you and Karen need to change places. It sounds like the perfect place for her to fall asleep. :7 Sounds like I need to send a check for Powerstrike also. :) You know I love kickboxing. :)

Susan, Hope you are doing well.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Laurie, no practice before you start playing games. Great job on the win. With you on their team how could they lose. How many games did you play? Who makes up your team, work people, family or anybody that wants to play? Sorry so many questions but inquiring minds want to know.

Have a great day.

Hi BB's,

Today I am doing B&G and GS chest/tricep premix and abs.

Hope everything is goin well for you guys.

I am going to DS11 school for his power point presentation today. I am looking forward to it. On the other had grocery shopping I am not looking forward to.

Do any of you guys have healthy meals that you and your family like that aren't too expensive. Eating healthy for a whole family seems more expensive than boxed junk. I've got to start feeding everyone better.

Have any of you tried Christi Taylors hi/lo aerobics? She is realy fun.
I am normally not a hi/lo person but I do like her.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Morning BB's,

Today is Chest & Back / ARX / 4 Mile Run

Nothing exciting happening for me today, just need to take the girls to their hair appointment after work. Otherwise the evening is going to be a quiet one. I went to pick DD14 up from her trip to Great America. She had a great time and couldn't stop talking. You have to like one thing about coach busses, when they say they will be back at 7:30 they are there at 7:30. :) I'm feeling much better after my stretch! Just one area in my upper back that is sore today.

Karen, I haven't tried any Christi Taylors, but I think Sue has. Hi/Lo is like an evil to me. :7 The one thing my girls like, besides meatloaf and mashed potatoes :) . Stir Frys, and I usually use the frozen veggies. Probably not as nutritious, because the veggies are frozen. With the stir fry they don't even notice that I use brown rice. ;-) The dry mixes they have are very tasty. Have a good time at the presentation today.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi BB's,

I am doing Total cardio kickbox and christi taylor hi/lo and yoga.

Laurie, glad you DD had a fun time at Great America. She must like rides. I can't ride on them anymore without getting sick or dizzy. As a kid I loved them. Went to GA quite a bit with different groups. I am glad your back is feeling better. Amazing what a good stretch can do. Now in 3 days you can do it again.

Sue, hope things are still going well. Today is the last day. Yipee.

Susan, is your computer still down or are you just really busy.

Tomorrow the boys and DH leave for Mt. bike race in Wausaw. I will be doing CC#6 and abs tomorrow and L&G and BM2 upper body on Sun. I am teaching DD4 to read. She is doing a great job. She should be reading well by the time she hits K. One whole year. She just misses the cutoff for this year.

Have a great weekend.

Morning BB's,

Today will be PlyoX. Saturday is Shoulders & Arms / ARX / and a CC workout. Sunday is Yoga of some sort.

Well the beginning of the faire season start for us on Sunday. DH has been having some problems with people, but I'm sure he will work them out. Some people have to take life less seriously, and stop acting like children. Just my opinion. :D Maybe my age is showing and I just can't tolerate how people younger than me act. :D

Karen, I have never been able to do rides. When we where at Disney I was able to go on the roller coasters. And I must admit that I did go on Mission Space. But I took the advice given, and didn't take my eyes off the screen in front of me. My stomach was a little troubled afterwards, but a little ice cream took care of that. :) Good for your DD for learning to read before she hits K. Is this DD your youngest? If so that means you will only have one year and all you children will be in school. :)

Sue, So the end is finally here for the demo! Hope all is going well for you.

Susan, Miss ya, love hearing about the different names for your elliptical exercises. :)

Have a great weekend,

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.