BUFF BADGERS 4/13 - 4/17

susanz

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the Holiday! I had a very nice weekend but the scale did not like me this morning!:p Oh well, it'll come off...

Saturday I ran 4 miles and walked Ruby 3 miles. Sunday was an OFF day for me. Today I walked for 2.5 and got on the ellipitcal for 62mn (8 miles). Tomorrow I hope to run again, if it's not raining!

We had dentist appts. this afternoon. DD12 needs braces. We knew she would eventually. She has her dad's mouth! LOL! She does not want to get braces though so this should be interesting. She says, "First I have glasses, now I need braces?! What else could happen?" Poor girl...:(

Hope you all enjoy your night! Stay strong!

Susan

Hello,

Today I did the 1st disk of meso 3 and pilates abs. Also went for a 2 mile bike ride with DD6 and DS11.

Susan, glad you had a relaxing weekend. My DD16 said the same thing as your daughter. First glasses, then braces. She is still complaining about the braces, but she has had them on extra long-still wondering why:confused: Hope you get a run in and no rain shows up.

Didn't do any workouts over the weekend. Had a fun time at my parent's. They hid baskets for the kids, colored eggs and had an Easter egg hunt with money in the plastic eggs.

Happy Monday!

Good day! This morning I went for a 4 mile run and then a 3 mile walk. I found a new strength program in Oxygen this month that I am going to try. It's 3 different total body workouts. You do them by the week and then on week 4 you do 1 day of week 1, then one day week 2 etc... I am having a hard time trying to fit all my workouts in and this looked simple yet effective!

Today I am cleaning out closets and getting stuff in order to take to GoodWill.

Karen, glad you had a nice Easter with your family! How long had your DD had her braces?

Hope the rest of you are having fun and staying strong!

Take care! Susan

Hi,

Today I am going for a tandem ride with DH and the group.

Susan, DD has had them since 7th grade and she is in 10th now. Have fun cleaning your closets. I have 3 bags sitting here waiting to get to Goodwill from cleaning a room in our basement. Hopefully you like the new rotation you found. You are so good at sticking with rotations. Nice job on your run. Was it cold this morning? What time are you up and running by?

Hi to the rest of you BB's, hope you are enjoying your vacations.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning!

I have been very busy at work these last couple of days, they are going over budgets again. On Friday they announced another shut-down, but so far it looks like I will be working through this one. At least that is how it looks as of now.

DH left for Vegas this morning, and will not be back until Tues of next week. :( He is going to Southern CA this weekend, and attending the Ren Faire. Wish I could have gone with him. :( Now why didn't the girls have their spring break this week! ;)

Youngest DD and I went to the middle school last night for an information night, and ice cream social. :(

Have to get going, hope all of you have a wonderful day.

Laurie

Hi BB's,

Had fun on the bike ride last night. Today I did plyo legs from STS and med. ball abs.

Laurie, glad you are working through the shut down. To bad you couldn't go with DH to the Ren. Faire. Is DD excited about middle school?

Have a wonderful day.

Hi Ladies!

Yesterday was a busy day! I got my basement all cleared up and it looks so nice! I also did my strength training that I was supposed to do on Tuesday but didn't get to! Today I walked for 3 miles, then I raked for an hour. I still have about 2 hours of raking left but I promised the kids I'd take them to a movie today. I'll finish raking when we get back! It is sooooo awesome outside! Finally!

Check back later- Susan

Hi! This has been a rest week from STS so Mon I did IMAX3 and the rest of the week I´ve done some running...not like you, Susan, with your runs and walks!

Karen, the biking sounds great! I am so glad for the beautiful weather!

Laurie, too bad you couldn´t go to the Ren Faire :( Hope DD is excited about middle school..hope all goes well for her!

Tomorrow DH agreed to drive DD and friend(s) to visit a college friend 8 hours away and invited me:confused:. I hate long car rides, but said I´d go...

Hi BB's,

Yesterday I ran 6 1/2 miles and today I am doing STS 3rd disk in meso 3 and abs.

Everyone is busy, busy.

Lala, have fun on you nice long car trip. I am not a good car trip taker either. 4 hours and I am wiggling.

Susan, glad your basement is clean and beautiful.

We are getting a new roof put on and our mud room raised up to be even with our kitchen. It will be chaos around here for awhile.

Off to a poetry reading from my DD6 Kindergarten class.

Take care and I am glad you are all enjoying the warmer weather. It is not suppose to last.:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.