Buff Badgers

kaykay

Cathlete
Good morning

Sue, 24 min. seems good for a 5K. I made it in 26 min yesterday and I don't know if I could go much faster. My trail run is Sept. 24.

To the rest of the BB's good morning and happy working out.

Today I will do some kind of total body workout. Can't decide with so many of them.

Karen - The 24 min. time was when I was much, much younger. :) I think it would take at least 30 min. for me now.

Okay, so I did Jari Love Get Ripped to the Core for the 1st time this morning. I watched the intro and then went right into the workout. Chapters 1-7 played and then started again with the w/u and looped thru again. I thought to myself "Man, is that a crappy cheap way to make a 60 minute w/o - do a 30 min. routine and make them repeat it!" Well, when it started looping for the 3rd time I got suspicious (I'm no fool!) and went to another menu and saw there were also chapters 8-12! So my back, chest and biceps got worked really well but my shoulders, triceps and abs didn't. x( Now I know to select "Full Workout" from the main menu instead of watching the introduction and letting it keep playing. Wonder if anyone else has done this or if it was just my player?

Anyway, that's my story for the day. Won't tell you the other stupid thing I did today! :p

Have a good one!

Sue

Sue, do you like Ripped to the core? That is cute story. I never watched the intro so that never happened to me. It might have. You would think it would play the whole thing not just the first 7. Strange. I can't decide if I like it or not. I am never tired after doing it even if I add 20-30 min. cardio before and another body part after. I've done it 6 or so times. Have a good rest of the day.

Hello Ladies,

I just got back from a trip to Chicago again. Hopefully this will be the last one to that city. I went to the IMTS show at the McCormick. We lucked out and found the floor and building we needed and didn't even know it. :D How lucky where we.

Anyway, I will be doing a 3 mile run and Leaner Legs as soon as I get out of these soggy clothes. I went to the bus stop to wait for my youngest.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Laurie, 3 miles and leaner legs. Wow! Do you go to Chicago for work?
Hopefully, you didn't have to drive in that city. Have a great run and leg workout. I've got to try that combo on a day when I really want to work hard.

Hi girls!

Karen, nice to meet you. I'm Jill and I live in East Troy. I don't post every day, but hopefully will be able to again someday! I'm in the midst of a house remodel that is taking every minute of my time after work, and all weekend. I'm 40, divorced and have 2 boys, ages almost-14 and almost-17. :)

Sue, LOL @ the Jari story. Oh you poor girl, doing all that twice!

Laurie, that happened to me last week. I went to O'Hare with a friend and we found ourselves RIGHT at the place we needed to be, on accident. LOL. That's great when it happens!

I'll post pictures soon. I am almost done. I only have a few more pictures to hang! I have to wait until November sometime to get my wood floors put in the formal living/dining room. My "guy" is busy until then, and that's fine cuz I need to save up some more money!

Jill

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.