Buff Badgers 2/23-2/27

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning All,

I'm in my quiet house this morning. :eek: I have been to Barnes & Knoble, the gym (3 miles done), and Target. Today after lunch I will be ripping the wallpaper off the kitchen walls. My project for my time off is painting the kitchen yellow. We picked out a Bear paint called Applesauce. This would really be some funcky looking applesauce. :rolleyes:

My mom goes in for her knee replacement surgery on Wednesday. She will not be getting out of the hospital until Friday, so I'm not going to be heading up north to help her out. It would have worked out really well if I had next week off! LOL!

Who all is working on STS?

Laurie

Hi BB's,

Today I did disk 10 wk 4. I seem to be getting weaker instead of stronger. I can't even do what I did week two on some of the exercises. I don't even finish all the reps anymore. The whole time I just keep saying this is crazy, when will it be done. I have never dreaded a Cathe workout until now. Bummer. I don't seem to ever get cardio in anymore and I really don't like any workouts. Hopefully it is just a faze.

Laurie, sounds like a big job on your break. Where does your mom live again? What color is applesauce-yellowsih white? What did you get at Barnes and Noble? Was it a three mile run you already did today? I'll bet it is nice having an indoor track. Hopefully the winter weather goes away soon.

Have a great day.

Hello Everyone,

Well I feel completely opposite of you Karen, sorry. I love STS. I can see that I am really getting better at my push ups. I can do more normal push ups than on week one. I don't have to go to my knees as often. I feel like the workout just breezes by and I actually don't look forward to cardio as much. I did MIC on Sunday, was suppose to do it on Saturday and I almost died. I was really dragging but so happy that I did it. Maybe down the line you will like it more. I also like my 2 1/2 year old joins in with her little 3lbs weights. She also has her own band too. It is funny plus she mocks me when I give big sighs of exertion and say I need some water. I hope I am setting a healthy role model for her.

Laurie I hope all goes well with your Mom and her surgery. I have heard it is a long recovery time. Also have fun painting, not a favorite pastime of mine at all.

Everyone else have a great week. We are suppose to hit 40's by Wed in the Milwaukee area.

Hi! I have to agree with you, Dani, I am really enjoying STS. This is week 3 for me and I actually did all 30 pushups after the other ones...OK, I cheated on 30:eek:.

Laurie, you sure are keeping yourself busy! I love yellow kitchens! We tore down the wall between two rooms on the main floor to give us a big family room...so the wall is down and it's a mess. Don't know when we'll get it done!

Karen, I go swimming when I can...I really enjoy it.

Just a quick check in. Tues i did Imax, today STS 8. I am really enjoying the STS...actually did 3 pull ups before I got the chair out!

Is everyone gearing up for the storm tomorrow?

Hey BBs where are you all? Just checking in long enough to let you know that I am on my way to dig us out of the snow. We didn't get as much as the rest of the state...3-6 inches...but someone has to clean it up! Enjoy your weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.