BUFF BADGERS 12/26 - 12/29

susanz

Cathlete
Hello Ladies! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. You know how hectic this time of year can be. I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday with your families. Ours was very nice. Busy, but nice!

Today I have some returns to make and other errands to run. I will be doing Pilates Power Sculpting and going for a walk.

I am off with the kids all week. I have a lot of things I'd like to get done but we'll just see how that goes!:D

Stay strong- Susan

Good morning, Susan! Did you get any snow for Christmas up by you? We didn't get any which is actually good because my mom came over and she won't leave the house if there's any ice or snow. She's 85 and needs a cane to walk.

Anyway, have fun being off with the kids. I'm off with my kids also. I'm thinking about hitting some after Christmas sales but doing a circuit workout first. My goal this week will be cleaning out some closets and seeing as many movies as I can (I have a lot of catching up to do). :7

Have a good one!

Sue

Good Morning BB's,

Glad to see you both had a nice Christmas. It sounds like you are both right back into your workouts and plan on enjoying time with your children while they are off this week. Don't have any plans made yet for today because we got back at 3:00am this morn. and I am not quite awake.

Have fun shopping, errands and working out.

Yes, we did end up having a bit of a white Christmas. I was complaining to my DD about all the rain we were getting, wishing it were snow. That night it switched over to snow and we had about 1-2 inches of cover. Just enough to give us a white Christmas!

12/27

Today is the Nordic Track for 45 minutes follwed by chest & ab work.

Also I hope to clean out the children's closets and organize them better. Wonder how much help I'll get from them in this endeavor??

Have a great day! Stay strong- Susan

good Morning BB's,

Yesterday I ended up doing Kely Coffey's NYC and Body Max 2 cardio premix only. Today I am doing LIC. I actually haven't done this one in a while.

Hope everyone has a great day. Did you all get what you wanted for Christmas?

Good afternoon, BBs.

I did SJP yesterday for my circuit workout. This morning I did Punch, Kick and Jam as a quickie workout after I dropped my daughter off and before I had to pick her up again from a choir thing. Have to do some errands today including paying property taxes (ours went up x(), grocery shopping and maybe taking the kids to a movie.

DH did a very good job this year buying presents. He even picked out a few jewelry items which he hates doing for fear he'll pick out something I don't like (but I usually do). My only complaint is that we have WAY TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE around the house (gifts - I didn't buy the stuff) and my kids aren't eating it and I've been avoiding it like the plague. . . so far. Need to get it out the house before I have a weak moment.

Did anyone order the Cathe calendar? DH ordered it for me for Christmas and it came one day when we received tons of rain. The mailman left it on the front porch instead of between the doors and even though the porch is covered, it must have been blowing the rain in because my calendar was totally ruined when I opened it! I just put it aside and planned on ordering a new one after Christmas (after calling the post office to complain }( ). Well DH, being the sweetie that he is, emailed SNM and explained the problem. He told them it wasn't their fault - it was the post office's - but he wanted to let them know that it happened to us and might happen to other people so they might consider wrapping it in plastic when they ship it. Well, DH told me after the fact that he sent the email and SNM replied that they would send another calendar! I was shocked they would do that but also grateful for the wonderful customer service and of course to DH for taking the time to do that. Yesterday, my new calendar arrived, shrink-wrapped in plastic and fully intact. :7 :7 :7

Sue

Sue, sounds like your hubby did a great job on the presents. It's really nice Cathe has such good customer service. Did you end up going to a movie? It sounds like fun. Good job on not eating the chocolate. We don't have chocolate but we have lots of cookies. I am not doing very well in the not eating sweets area.

12/28

Hi BB's,

Where is everyone this week? Today I am going to do Amy Bento's All Pump.

It is snowing here. Maybe we will finally get some snow to stay. We are expected to get 2-4. I have to make a cake today for my DH birthday.

Have a good day.

Hi there! I was wondering the same thing. We all do get busy this time of year I guess!

No snow here and only about an inch is expected if that. Saturday or Sunday is supposed to bring some accumulation though.

Today is Nordic Track 30 minutes and then back work.

I have neglected my ski machine for a while so I am going to start using it more. It really helps me slim down quickly. Also one body part per day is working well. It seems more do-able to me.

I got closets cleaned yesterday! Today is the basement.... :eek:

Stay strong! Susan

Hi, BBs!

Karen - You're so lucky you're getting snow! At least if it snowed, the kids would want to go outside and play in it. With it cloudy and dreary out, they don't feel like doing anything outside. What kind of cake are you making for DH? We saw Eragon because that's what the kids really wanted to see. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would - and didn't fall asleep like I sometimes do with kid movies. ;-)

Susan - Good job on cleaning your closets. Yesterday I managed to clean a drawer. Yes, you read right - 1 drawer! LOL Feeling very lazy yesterday so didn't even workout. Did lots of laundry though.

Today I kicked my butt into gear and did Bodymax 2. This is probably only the 2nd time I've done the whole thing instead of using premixes. Didn't even attempt the side planks during the abs because my arms were shaking so bad from fatigue.

DH is home with me today which is nice :) but that also means I'll have to get some work done since he's downstairs working hard installing flooring in the kids' rooms. }( :7 :p

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sue

Hi Sue! We all have those lazy days! I enjoy them alot actually!

Yesterday I did get the basement cleaned up. Today I decided to start taking down decorations. I was going to wait til after New Years but...

I jumped on the NordicTrack for 45 minutes today and did shoulder & ab work. My tummy is sooo sore it hurts to get up from a laying down position! I have a piece of equipment called an AB Dolly. I love it and boy does it work! I bought it after my DS was born (7 years) and quickly trimmed 3" off my waist! Now I'm incorporating it into all my ab rotines. If you don't do it often... OUCH! the next day!

Stay strong- Susan

Hi BB's,

Today I did LIC cardio premix with blast and extra cardio add ons. I would have done Cardio Fusion but I am a bit under the weather.

Sue, I made an oreo bottom with peppermint ice cream and chocolate syrup drizzled over the top. Everyone liked it. At least you got a drawer cleaned. It's more than I did. Glad you liked the movie. It's nice to have your DH home. Good job on BM2. That's one of my favorites. The boys played football in the snow today. It seems it's more fun in the snow.

Susan, Glad your cleaning is going well. It sounds like your workouts are really getting you good. I've never heard of an ab dolly. It sounds neat. Keep up the cleaning and the good workouts.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.