BUFF BADGERS 12/18-12/22

I can't believe no one started this thread yet today. :eek:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We had a neighborhood party Saturday night and stayed out until 11:30! A record for me. Had lots of fun but getting up at 4:45 the next morning to stand in line at Target for a Nintendo Wii was NOT fun! x( DH and I stood in line at 2 different stores and came back empty-handed. Not enough units to go around. I stood in line 1 hr. 45 min. in the cold but the guy at the front of the line arrived at 3:00 p.m. THE DAY BEFORE!!! Crazy. The kids might have to wait until January for this present.

Saturday was busy so I never got around to my leg workout (B&G Premix: Overall Legs). I needed a good cardio yesterday so I did BM2 Scrambled Eggs which had plenty of leg work. This morning was GS CT + LIC abs.

Have a good day.

Sue

Hello Sue, It's to bad you did not get the Nintendo for the kids but you are alive and you didn't knock anyone over or you would probably have one. That's a long time to wait in line. It sounds like you got some good workouts in Sunday and today. I really love BM2 scrambled eggs premix. Fun, fun. Take care.

Enjoy what's left of your day.

Karen - I know you're only kidding about knocking people over in line but I had to say how impressed I was by how civilized everyone was about waiting in line. We stood around and swapped rumors about what stores had what and how many. When the security guard came out and announced they only had 13 those who didn't get a ticket left peacefully. . .

This morning I did LIC Timesaver Cardio Blast.

Made deviled eggs last night for work. We're having a Christmas luncheon today so a lot of good food. Will try to behave myself and only eat the special stuff.

Have a great day!

Sue

12/19

Morning BB's,

Yesterday was a day off, well probably not really. I went shopping. I couldn't believe when I left Mayfair Mall that there where 4 bus loads of kids getting off to shop at the mall! How is that teaching! Hope our school district doesn't get any ideas.

Had a busy weekend also. We had to get three projects done for our oldest DD, all of them due today! She had a friend come over to bake cookies on Friday, and Saturday was a birthday party and shopping, and Sunday was shopping for DD's diorama and material for her flag. This was all for one class and she just received the assignment last week. My DH is better with diorama's, so he was the one shopping for that. Well everything is done and she and her friend where a big hit yesterday with the cookies they brought in. Gingerbread men. They had to do everything on the colonial times.

I did manage through all this to get my workouts in. Today is KenpoX.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning BB's

Today I B&G leg blast, SH back, LIC blast add on and a stretch.

Sue, I was just kidding about knocking each other over. I am glad people were civilized. Have a lot of fun at your luncheon today. Eat only what I would eat--most everything.

Laurie, glad you got your workouts in even though it was a busy weekend. It does seem a lot of projects are due right around now. We spent the weekend working on two different children's projects both due Monday.

Have a great day everyone.

Morning BB's,

Today will be X Stretch, and then starts my recovery week.

Only have one more day of work and then on Friday we hit the road to go up to the great north woods to visit with my parents and have Christmas with my family. Still have a bunch of presents to wrap, but at least I don't need to run to the store for anything. :)

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning BB's,

Today on tap is Body Max 2 cardio blast, SH biceps and abs.

Laurie, sounds like the recovery week comes at a good time. Have a great time at your parents house. Have fun wrapping presents.

Still have a little more baking to do and then on Saturday, off to my parents in Pardeeville. Where are the rest of you going or doing for Christmas.

Morning BB's,

Today will be Yoga X.

Karen we will be heading up to Mellen, then very early on Christmas day heading back for home. That night we will be with DH's family. Lot's of running around, but we are off for the rest of the week after Christmas.

I'm off of work tomorrow because we are traveling. But I will get on and wish you all good tidings tomorrow morning.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning BB's,

Today will be Imax 2, SH triceps and a stretch.

Hope everyone enjoys their time off and the time they get to spend with family.

Have a good day.

Hi BBs,
I have been MIA for several reasons - busy, ulcer, intermittent workouts due to both.......

Anyway just wanted to pop in and wish All of you a Merry Christmas and let you know you are in my thoughts even though I don't get over here that much these days.

We ended up inviting everyone to our house again this Christmas Eve since no on else was going to have it. DH felt bad and asked and everyone jumped on the idea so we are having 22 instead of 10. Other than that things are not too crazy for this time of year. Did some baking but off tomorrow so will finish that up then - I hope. WHile I love this time of year, I am also happy when it is over and life starts to return to normal and the everyday routine.

For those traveling (or even out there shopping) - wishing you safe travels. People are already driving crazy - obviously thoughts somewhere other than on the road.

Hoping to get some fitness stuff for Christmas although I have done a bit of that myself to help Santa out! :)

Skipped my workout yesterday to sleep in after staying up late wrapping presents the night before. This morning I did GS Legs + 200 crunches, 2 min. bicycle, 1 min. plank.

Laurie - I saw my first P90X infomercial this morning. Looked intriguing! Uh oh, . . . better wait to see what the Christmas damage to our credit card is before buying these. :7

Karen - Great workouts. How are you enjoying Slow and Heavy?

Marie! So nice to hear from you and Merry Christmas to you, too! I'm with you on being glad when the holidays are over. It's a fun time but I'll definitely be ready to kick back and relax when it's over.

We're going to my sister's house in Stoughton on Saturday to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family. On Sunday I'm going to pick my mom up so she can spend the night at our house for Christmas Eve and morning. The kids are really excited about having Grandma over. She's never stayed over at our house since we're only an hour away but since Grandpa (my dad) died 3 years ago she's very lonely. We won't be celebrating with DH's family until January because his aunt and uncle he is really close to are going to Las Vegas. Both of DH's parents are gone so it's just his aunt, uncle, 2 brothers and sister-in-law that we celebrate with - a small group - especially compared to my family gathering with 30+ people.

Last official day of work for 2006 is tomorrow! We have plant shutdown next week but I'll still be dialing in to make sure everything's okay.

Sue

Sue, I love S&H. I always see really great results. It sounds like you have a relaxing Christmas coming. Enjoy.

Marie, Merry Christmas to you. I like Christmas but I to am glad it comes once a year. I always hope people don't forget the real meaning of Christmas. It seems to get lost more and more each year.

Oh, Sue it's nice you get a week off. What will you do with your spare time? (just kidding)

Happy Friday BB's,

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

I did Butts and Guts and SH shoulders today. I will do Rhythmic Step or some cardio tomorrow and will take off Sun. and Mon.

Enjoy your day.

Morning BB's,

Well I finally have the computer to myself. DD's where on it all morning. Should be heading out shortly for our trip. I did KenpoX today, was suppose to do Core Syn, but didn't feel like learning something new today. Will tackle that one on my vacation time.

Have a wonderful Christmas,

Laurie

Did GS-BSB this morning. Tomorrow is supposed to be a 30 min. interval run + BM2 abs. I'll be subbing Imax3 1-5 for the running. Sunday is supposed to be a brisk 45 min. walk + B&G Stretch. Depending on the weather I may substitute an easier cardio for the walk as well. Monday is up in the air. If I have time to workout it won't be until later in the day. I'll see how I feel after the next few hectic days:)

Karen, Susan, Laurie & Marie - Hope you guys all have a wonderful Christmas!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.