BUFF BADGERS 11/20 - 11/24

susanz

Cathlete
11/20

Hi Ladies! I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Mine was good. Saturday I did KPC. Yesterday I was supposed to do Power Hour. Just as I was heading downstairs there was a knock at the door. Friends of ours we hadn't seen in a while stopped by and stayed later than expected! So, Power Hour did not get done! x(

Today is IMAX2. For me the toughest interval is #5. I seem to have a mental block when it comes to this interval. I just hate it!

Have a great Monday! Stay strong- Susan

Morning BB's,

Today will be Muscle Max and some stretching. Didn't work out on Saturday, but I ran 3.25 miles yesterday and did Coremax Tough Core Premix. I'm stopping the Nov Rotation. The new workouts are great, but I seem to be more tired than usual. Maybe sticking them into a rotation once a week is better than doing them all in one week. :D

Susan, I don't even remember which one interval #5 is. See I'm having a mental block on it also. }( After the 4th interval, all I remember is they do get harder.

I only have two days of work this week. I took Wednesday as a vacation, and we get Friday as a holiday. Wednesday I will be going to see A Christmas Carole with DH and friends. I will be seeing that one twice this season. But I love that play!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi BB's

Today I am going to do cardio fusion premix. I did Jari Love 1000 on Sunday and I really liked this one. It was tough. It reminded me a little of HSC.

Susan, it sounds like you have a love-hate relationship with Imax 2. Glad you had a good weekend.

Laurie, It's nice you will get a little extra time off. Did you run on your treadmill or outside yesterday?

Hi to all that follow.

Karen, I was on the treadmill, only because I started running at around 5:30pm. I was procrastinating up until that point. :D

Laurie

Laurie, Cute, you wouldn't procrastinate.

Sue, I forgot to ask, How did you like Amy's Hi/Lo?

Susan - Interval 5 is TOUGH! IFIRC it's the 7 long hop turns, plyo jack/air jack 4 times, repeat x times. I'm always glad when that one's over but then there's 9 and 10!

Karen - I think I'm going to have to add the new Jari to my wish list for Christmas. Does she talk about all the carbohydrates you're burning in this one?

Laurie - It was cold out yesterday so I would have opted for the treadmill, too;-) I looked at the November rotation over the weekend thinking I might give it a try but I don't have the time to workout more than 60 minutes during the week. I can see how it'd make you tired - makes me tired just reading it!

Tried Amy's Hi/Lo Xtreme on Saturday. I liked it. It's a little dancier than MIC hi/lo and not as intense but fun and it made me sweat. Will have to spend more time with this one because I ran out of time & didn't get thru all the combos.

On Sunday I did Bodymax2 Cardio Blast 62 min. premix. It was tough! This morning I did Bodymax2 Upper Body 2X premix. This one was also tough. I had to drop to 12s on the 2nd set of shoulder presses and gave myself more rest time between sets. Abs are at the end of this premix and they're also done twice which was a killer. I did notice a little goof where the triceps dips and extensions were NOT repeated. My triceps were so fatigued at this point I didn't add them in either. :7

I'm only working 2 days this week, too. Woo hoo!

Have a marvelous Monday.

Sue

Sue, Jari doesn't talk about the carbs so much in this one. I just did Body Max 2 upper body twice last week and noticed the same thing. Actually, I was relieved--thought she was giving us a break.

Have a great day everyone.

11/21

Just finished the Leg Blast premix from Butts and Gutts. Oh my! }( 4 sets of walking lunges, 2 sets of firewalkers, and on and on. . . My legs are feeling very fatigued.

Off to get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day.

Sue

11/21

Hi all!

Today is Power Hour for me.

I am really liking this rotation and think I will do it one more month to get me through the Holidays. My pants are feeling looser in the rear also. Always an incentive!:)

I am a tad sore today after IMAX2. I survived that 5th interval. Though there was a bit of yelping going on! Always glad when number 10 rolls around!

Have a great Tuesday! Susan

Morning BB's,

Today is a 3 mile run, this will be on the treadmill.

My last day of working for this week. :D I'm the only one in the office right now. Everyone seems to have not come in today. Tomorrow will be even worse.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning,

Today, I am going to do PUB and maybe a run outside. It's suppose to be a little warmer than it has been.

Sue, tomorrow is legs for me and I didn't know which one I would do. I know now. It sounds like a grueling workout. Just in time for Thanksgiving.

Laurie, have fun with your run.

Susan, what rotation are you doing again. I forgot.

What are you all doing for Thanksgiving? Going anywhere or having anyone over?

Have a great day.

I am doing Cathe's New Years Resolution Rotation from Jan 2004. She has a good mix in this one...

Karen - Hope you enjoy your Leg Blast tomorrow!

For Thanksgiving we're going to Palatine, IL to see DH's family (his brother and sister-in-law). DH's parents are both gone so it's a pretty small family gathering. We alternate every year spending Thanksgiving with DH's side and my side. My side goes out to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner since no one wants to host 35 or so people for a sit-down dinner.

Sue

11/22

Hi BB's! Today is an oldie, StepFit! I haven't done this one since.... well I can't remember!:) Should be fun!

Tomorrow we go to my in-laws then head over to my sisters. Too much food! My sisters cooks enough for a small army!

Have a good Wednesday! Susan

Good Morning BB's

Today I did Leg Blast premix from B&G. It was a good one. Then I was going to run but it was to cold so I decided to do my rebounder for 20 min.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Tomorrow we are headed to my parents house in Pardeeville. Depending on if my husband can get off work on Friday, we will stay through Saturday.

11/23 Thanksgiving Day -

Karen - I'm impressed you were able to do ANYTHING after the Leg Blast from B&G. My legs were so wobbly the other day I could barely climb the stairs! :eek:

Did my old nemesis, MIC, yesterday. It's still a toughie but after doing the new series I think it's gotten a smidgeon easier (but not by much!)

I'm going to do Bodymax2 this morning. We won't be heading for Illinois until 12:30 or so. Hope they have plenty of pumpkin pie cuz I've been looking forward to it all week! :9

Have a good one!

Sue

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

This morning I took the dog for a long walk and then did Pure Strength Legs & ABS. I felt strong, but think I'll feel sore tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day ladies- Susan

11/24

Hello there! I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I ate too much!:eek: I don't think I'll need to eat much today!

Todays' workout is a cardio mix. The warmup and step from SJ&P, kickbox from CTX Kickbox and the Hi/Lo from MIC. Sounds like a good sweat session!

Have a great weeknd ladies! Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.