Buff Badgers 10/6

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today will be a 45 Min Run plus Seg #1 of Coremax. I hadn't done Imax3 in a while, and it was tough. I realize that I need to get a tough Cathe tape in at least once a week. Getting through this first week of the rotation has been tough, but I'm feeling great! Tomorrow is an off day and Sunday is Muscle Max.

DD13 is going to a camp this weekend with her confirmation class. They will only be about 20 min. away from our house. So tonight it will only be DD9 and myself.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning,

Laurie, have a great run. 45 min is a long time. How far do you get in that amount of time? What rotation are you doing? It sounds like it has a lot of my favorite workouts in it.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Karen, I should get in a little over 4 miles with that time. I'm not terribly fast. And I am doing the October Rotation that Cathe posted for this month. It has some great workouts in it. The first week seems to be the toughest part of the rotation. She also included a Halloween Bonus Burn that you can do if you feel you need to. She said to use it on those cheat day. If that where the case I would have to do the bonus burn everyday! :D :9

Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.