BUFF BADGERS 10/4

susanz

Cathlete
Hello Ladies! Rain, rain go away.... I am getting a little tired of this stuff!

Yesterday I did the cardio portion of Extreme Intervals w/ Mindy. I was very surprised I only flubbed up twice! I had fun and I will keep this one. She isn't as tough as Cathe but it was a good workout. Today I will be doing the strength portion- Pump Party.

Try to stay dry! Susan

Morning BB's,

Today will be Muscle Max. I'm sort of following the Oct Rotation that Cathe put out. I'm substituting some of the work outs to suit my mood for the day. And of course the amount of time I have available. Yesterday I did Tae Bo get Ripped Adv #1. Of all the Tae Bo I have, that is my favorite. Was a good sweat feast.

Susan, you are right! I'm getting very tired. How many mornings can you jump up in bed, just because of the thunder booming and shaking your house. At least we didn't get the hail that some people received.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Susan - I'm impressed you only flubbed up twice with Mindy on your 1st attempt with this w/o. I always have a hard time with her cueing but I enjoy her workouts once I get the choreography down.

Yeah, I'm sick of all this rain, too. x( Was really in the mood for a jog this morning but there's no way in this weather. Did Tamilee Webb's Cardio Blast instead. It's a good solid intermediate workout. I added on a few leg presses and walking lunges afterwards.

Have to get ready to go to my mom's now. Everyone have a great day!

Sue

Good morning,

I hope the rain stops for you guys down there. We get storms at night but its very nice here during the days.

Today I did 4 mile tempo run and a stretch.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.