BUFF BADGERS 10/3

susanz

Cathlete
Hello there! Wow, quite the storms we had up here yesterday. Looks like more rain to come.

I was confused with my Mindy Mylrea workouts! I ordered Extreme Intervals with Pump Party. I watched the cardio portion last night and will be attempting it this afternoon. She has some fast foot work but I think I can do it. Keep telling myself that. I'll do the "Pump Party" tomorrow. She is no Cathe (who is?) but it looks pretty fun.

I am so busy with work and after school things this week I am trying to squeeze in workouts when I can. I hate these kind of weeks! I like everything in order and running smoothly! We have to go to the cabin in Rice Lake this weekend to close it up for the winter. At least the weather looks nice for it!

Have a good day ! Stay strong- Susan

Morning BB's,

Today will be Tae Bo Ripped. Have to talk to my DH about my treadmill. The belt is slipping, so I need his help in adjusting. I don't want to touch his tools. }( So I will be running outside if it is nice, or doing more Cathe workouts.

Susan, yes it was quite a storm last night. When it initially passed over our house I got a little scared. The lightening was amazing, and I'm very happy nothing on our house was hit.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning

Susan, I hope you have fun with Mindy. So, you will be up in this neck of the woods this weekend. It's beautiful up here right now. I actually think the peak was last weekend. Have fun closing down the cabin.

Laurie, If you can't get the treadmill fixed, at least we have had a couple of nice days. It got to the mid 80's here yesterday.

It sounds like you both had storms. We didn't get anything. Everythings nice and dry.

Today I am going to run and do GS chest and triceps. I am not sure I am going to Sheboygan to run this weekend. My brother in law we were going to stay with has some plans early Sun. and only one bathroom. Anyway, not sure how well that that will work. I told my hubby to take the boys and get a hotel for the race. We'll see.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi again, I forgot, Susan, I looked at your picture trail. You have a beautiful family. The pictures are awesome.

Hi, BBs! We had lightening by us, too and wind but not a lot of rain. I really wanted to go for a walk last night, too! Hopefully I can do that tonight.

Susan - I know what you mean about everything in order. If I don't get my morning workout in first thing, it throws my whole day off! LOL

Laurie - Hope your DH is able to fix your treadmill soon. :)

Did Lowmax this morning on an 8" step. This is one of my Cathe workouts that I dread doing because it's so hard but I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I finish.

I'm off tomorrow because I need to go to Sun Prairie and take my mom on her weekly errands (hairdresser, bank, grocery store). She's 84 and never drived. My sister who works part-time normally takes her but she's out of town. It'll be nice to spend some time with my mom.

Hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy the warmer weather today!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.