Body for Life for Feb-19-08

Hi ladies!

Wish I could give you advice on which one of those to do today Belinda, but being a cardio hater -- I don't own any of those! :) I was boring and did the elliptical to CC#1.

Okay Melissa are you still getting up early for your cardio?! Believe me, it feels great to have it DONE!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed High School Musical -- so have you went to see Hannah Montana on the big screen yet??

Okay ladies -- I hope more of you are here to chat today -- I must have chew 10 pieces of gum and drank 3 different types of crystal lite yesterday. I don't know what's up -- my appetite is huge!! Wouldn't you know it -- the week I make the decision to try and eat really good -- hmmmmm, maybe that's it -- and it is just a mental thing?!

Okay, gotta go get ready for work -- I'll be back to chat later.
Michelle

Good morning!

Belinda, which workout did you decide to do? I'm not sure what cardio I will do this morning either. I might try to tackle MIC hi/lo...it kicked my butt the last time I tried (had to stop twice!)

Michelle, I'm a cardio hater too! UGH! Good luck on fighting that hunger/mental issue!

Good morning to all that follow! We had a lot of AWOL's yesterday! Where is everyone? Hope all is well. :7

Good morning, ladies! I didn't post yesterday at all (although I did sneek a peak at the blog last night) because the kids and I had an unannounced 'UNPLUG DAY'! Every once in a while, I'll announce at home that we will completely unplug every electronic thing in our house. The kids were off of school yesterday, so I figured it'd be a good day to do it. So....yesterday there was no TV, PC, gameboy or DS, PS2, Wii, VCR, DVD, etc. NONE OF IT! The kids had friends over pretty much all day, and I sat on my big ol' BUTT and read a book. I started it at 9am, and I was done with the whole book by 9pm last night! LOL The kids challenged me to see if I could get it done in one day! LOL

I missed yesterday's workout, though. We all slept in, and being so lazy reading, I didn't take the time or energy to do UB.

HOWEVER.....

I was up early this morning and made up for it with PUB. And when the kids get on the bus, I'm hitting the pavement for 6 miles.

I'll BBL after my run and shower!

Gayle

Morning Belinda, Michelle, & Steph (and all those that follow)~

I'm so sorry to be in such a hurry these last couple of weeks but it looks like testing at work is being extended so I have a few more days of this, ugh!

I got up and wanted something different so I did iTread Tag Team 22 (45 minutes of running/elliptical/bootcamp moves) + iTread 27 Drills. I ended up running 6 miles.

Okay, so I'm seeing lots of great changes bodywise. I AM a believer in the week 8 magic, lol! I'm back down the .5 pound I was up and I looke even leaner this morning, yay!

Oh, and today is my birthday...I'm 45 years young. ;)

Kathy G

Hi girls,

I did Hardcore Extreme Hi/Low Intervals Formate 73 min>!

I have to shower, take the dogs for a walk and eat lunch! I will be back for personals!

Belinda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!

I hope you enjoy your day!

<a href="http://www.freeglitters.com"target=_blank>
1.gif
</a>

Best wishes,
Belinda

This morning I did PLB. DD woke up in the middle of the night again last night so 4am came around way to quick. I almost slept in but I got out of bed and I did it. I actually felt pretty good once I started working out but now I feel pretty tired. I'm still tweaking my weights but I feel like I got a good workout in. I think I'm going to feel this tomorrow.

Belinda - Wow! Incredible workout. Someday I'll get there.

Michelle - Good luck with the clean eating. That's always my biggest downfall.

Kathy - Happy Birthday! A six mile run is fantastic - my goal for the summer is to increase my running distance. I ran three 5k this fall but I'd like to increase to at least 1 10k this summer.

Stephanie - Good luck with the cardio. I'm not even going to attempt MIC at this point. Maybe in a few weeks to take a break from running.

Gayle - I like your unplug day. I would love to try that (although I think I'd have a hard time getting DH to go along - maybe in a couple weeks when he goes up North to go snowboarding I'll try it).

So, I keep hearing 8 weeks seems to be the magic number for women to see results using this program. Hopefully I'll be able to join that club - it would be fun to reveal some muscle tone at DD first B-Day party in April. I can't believe she'll be one year old! It goes so fast.

I'm at work - I have a quick second...

Stephanie - Great to see another cardio hater -- I've been kind of lonely with all these gals and their looooong runs!! :)

Kathy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Gayle - Missed you yesterday -- but what a great way to spend the day!!

Carolyn - Have fun with your LB workout -- I suggest anything with FIREWALKERS !!!

Belinda - Did you HAVE to post that yummy cake?? You know I'm struggling over here!!!!!

Kim - Way to go on getting up at 4:00 -- I was up at 4:30. It helps knowing we are all doing this together. I'm in my 8th week and haven't missed a workout yet -- 4:30 has become my... should I say "habit". I REALLY struggled those first few weeks -- but these gals drug me out bed -- and now it is no big deal!!

BBL-
Michelle

Oh, Kathy, my dear! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! Any plans you'd like to share???? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hi everybody! Sorry I can't chat right now. I just got done with my shower and I have 1 or 2 things I'd love to get done before I head out to work/school. I'd like to walk up to the school since it's DRY out (wet weather is forecasted the next few days off and on), but that will depend on how long it takes me to get these few thigns done quick!

I ran my 6 miles outside, again with the GPS. It was quite windy, and my shins were burning a bit, but that's just a part of getting re-acquainted (sp?) with the macadam instead of the treadmill!

BBL PROMISE!

Gayle

Yuk Stephanie!! No wonder I'm straying. I just ate a Lara bar - and that helped. :) I keep telling myself, I got up at 4:30 - thought I was going to die doing those sprints that Coach Sean kept telling me to "go for" -- so let's not mess it all up with a cheat! :)

Thanks ladies - you are the greatest!!
Michelle

Hi girls,

I took my dogs for a nice long walk! I still have to work my abs! I will do them! LOL!

Michelle** I am glad you enjoyed CC#1 this morning! Sorry I made you hungry! LOL!

Melissa** I'm so glad you enjoyed the musical last night!

Stephanie** I hope you enjoyed MIC this morning! I need to pull that one out! That is a good one! I do love Brussel sprouts!

Kathy** excellent run this morning! Congrats on the body changes and weight loss! Happy Birthday, girl!

Gayle** I am glad you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! Awesome run this morning!

Carolyn** enjoy your leg workout!

Kim** Welcome! Excellent job on getting up so early getting PLB done!

I will be back later!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi everyone!

Kathy - HAPPY BIRTHDAY you lean, mean, fightin' machine!!!!:7

Michelle - yes, I am still getting up early to do my cardio. I still do my weight work at night though. No Hannah Montana yet. She isn't really into that yet.

Carolyn - what did you end up doing for your leg w/o? I have LB today too.

Kim - you have an almost one-year old? AWWWWWW...I remember those days. Seems like so long ago! Enjoy! Stick with us girl, you'll be sporting some definition at her birthday party for sure!!

Hi to everyone else.

I have a food dilemma today. The boss is taking us all out for chinese food for lunch...YUK! I never really enjoyed chinese food anyway, but it's one of those situations where I am going to have to eat something. Ugh, I don't know what I'm going to do! Hopefully they have something half-way clean on the menu, but I'm thinking NOT.

BBL!

Thanks Stephanie! A salad bar would be HEAVEN! I'd even be happy with white rice and some steamed veggies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed..;-) .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.