BFL Wednesday 11/21

Good morning, ladies. Happy Hump Day. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. Let's ALL throw down our goals for today and tomorrow, okay? Mine are simple. Stick 110% with clean eating and tomorrow's 5K goal time is 25:00 (wowzers, lol). My sis will be in town early this afternoon, and when she's home, we all tend to get lazy on our eating. NOT THIS TIME! FOCUS....DETERMINATION.

I may or may not get back online today. My friend is coming over this AM, then sis will be home in the afternoon. I'm not sure what tonight will bring, besides baking 2 pies and hanging with family. So if you don't hear back from me, I'M STILL HERE, just busy with family! I WILL be online tomorrow, even if it's just to post my 5K results!

OK...this morning...back to getting up on time (aka early, lol). I did PUB; increased my weights a little bit; and I paused the DVD after the 8 count set and added a heavier set of 6 reps, then continued back down (somebody here gave me that idea, thanks). I'm good and shaky in the arms now!

HAVE AN AWESOME DAY, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

I'll try to get back online later!

LET'S STICK TOGETHER TO HIT OUR GOALS! WE WILL GET THRU THE HOLIDAYS WITHOUT GAINING THE AMERICAN AVERAGE OF 7 POUNDS BETWEEN T-DAY AND NEW YEAR'S (heard that on The Biggest Loser last night).

Gayle

Good Morning to you all,

Gayle: Really? 7lbs for a weight gain over the holidays? Scary! Not me! I am sticking to my clean-eating and exercise right up to the day I am leaving for Cayman.
Have a great race tomorrow! I will be cheering for you from here, maybe you will hear me...GO GAYLE GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

My workout yesterday got me good! I don't know what portion of the Boot Camp made me sore in the shoulder blades and lower back but it is great to know I still am being challenged. :)

Today's workout:
GS Chest,Shoulders and back...Back? I'll have to see how the bending over goes. ;-)
Abs CoreMax 3 and stretch...big time stretch!

Have a lot of last minute running around to do and my DS only has 1/2 a day. I hope everyone is able to get in their workouts and eats as good as possible. I know it will be a challenge for all! All those well meaning relatives who bring cakes and loads of stuff we know we should try to avoid. Best wishes to you all!
Happy Thanksgiving.

I'll check in again later this morning or afternoon.
Take Care
Heidi

Good Morning, Ladies ~ :)

BBC Arms/Abs Cardio w/ Barry down...boy, does he kick arse or what? I swear my lungs were burning by the 2nd round. I was soaked! I finished up w/ the abs portion of that DVD. You know, there isn't much ab work, but it's short and sweet ... I always feel my abs! :) Depending on what time we get out of work, I would like to hit the gym and do 30 mins on the elliptical. Tonight is S&H Bi's & Tri's.

Work gave us a turkey for the holidays. The owner owns farms, so they are fresh birds...They are soooo tender, so different than the ones you buy at the grocery store. I got my free turkey cert. again @ Giant this year, but I think I will opt for the Lasagna or $10 off coupon. Last year we had 2-turkeys and the one never got cooked...I could always donate it, or is it too late for that?

Gayle~ Go Gayle, Go Gayle!! We will be cheering you on...Your ears are going to be ringing, you will hear us screaming and cheering you on !!! :) :) I'm right with you on the goals. Tomorrow I plan on being 100% clean! I enjoy my weekend free day too much ... my "lazy day.." :p I know you can keep clean, you have totally rocked this challenge...I hope I can go through the challange as good as you have!! Week 4 is NOT going to get me this time. Great job on PUB! I like this DVD, now PLB, not so much...I don't know why... I can't normally go as heavy on PUB, I guess b/c of the speed of it. Is this more a endurance series?
Let's DO THIS!! Can you believe it....7 pds!! I saw that also on Biggest Loser! I can't believe how great Kae (Is that how you spell her name?) looks! I loved her!! I think my next fave is Hollie :)

Heidi~ Great job on BootCamp!! YAY :) Enjoy GS today ... I love this series. I'm not too fond w/ back, but Shoulders are my favorite to work. My kids had a 1/2 day also. I let my DD stay home, my son went to school though...His GF is going away for the holidays, so he is complaining he won't see her for a week.... :( Awwwww... LOL I'm mean I know! :)

BBL, Off to heat up my protein pancakes!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hi Jennifer,

Finished up my workout and got in chest,shoulder and my Back!
Coremax 3 with 8# medicine ball plus stretchmax 3.

The stretch out felt really nice with the band. Got my legs really loose for a later run on the treadmill or outdoors if it clears up. It has been really foggy and drizzling out the last couple of days.
We even got a small showing of snow. Nothing to count but it is a threat never the less.

On my way again to pick up DS at school. I hope you enjoyed your pancakes. I had some of the crumble I made last night with some yogurt. Yummy! :9

Have a great workout with the S&H! }(
BBL
Heidi

Ah, just finished lunch. EFL Turkey Meatloaf…yummmmm!

It will be easy for me to stay on track tomorrow. Dh is flying out to be with his parents and I’m staying in town to help a friend whelp a litter and keep an eye on our dog with lymphoma. So my big splurge will be a free mal of Tater Tot Casserole still made with extra lean turkey.

My back is getting better but at least one more day off. I have a 3 day agility trial so I will be sprinting for 60 seconds 9 times this weekend….wish me luck.

I hope you all have a nice thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, but am especially thankful to still have my lymphoma dog with me. She was given a guarded 6 month prognosis about 7 months ago. Each day is a blessing with her. And she is somewhat fitness related as she was named after the fitness model Kiana Tom from bout 9-10 years ago. Just liked the sound of the name!

Gayle: Good luck tomorrow! I love Biggest Loser!

Heidi: sounds like a great workout for you today. I have tivod Core Max but never done it.

Jennifer: Oh wow, I’m way out of the loop. I don’t know who/what BBC is!

Colleen

Hi Colleen:

I hope you have a great day tomorrow. I was wondering but "Whelp" means that the litter is going to be born or are they going to be weened from nursing? Not up on puppy lingo. :)

Really sad about your dog and having lymphoma. My cat had some sort of seizure problem and passed away within 4 months. The doctor still dosen't understand what caused this.

Boy I am feeling that workout from yesterday! I am wondering what exercise caused this much muscle soreness. Ice breakers? Maybe?

You would like Barry's Boot Camp DVD's. They have some great weight, floor cardio and treadmill workouts on them. I would check them out when your back is better though.;-) CoreMax abs is pretty good too. I like the workouts with the weighted ball. Gets in there good!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day! (No matter what you are eating :7) Just enjoy the day of peace and quite. Would love some myself at some point.

>Hi Colleen:
>
>I hope you have a great day tomorrow. I was wondering but
>"Whelp" means that the litter is going to be born or are they
>going to be weened from nursing? Not up on puppy lingo. :)
>

Oops..sorry about that. Was typing fast. It means they will be born. The pups are due to be born from about Friday-Monday. But possibly tomorrow.

Colleen

Hi again Colleen:

That's what I thought you meant.:)

It is now after 9pm here. Have you been able to get a stretch or something in tonight?

I had my friend over this evening and I put here through that Boot Camp workout. She could barely walk up the stairs! I hope she can move tomorrow...oops.;-)

Tomorrow will be a yoga stretch for sure! Then later I will either take a run on the treadmill or outdoors dependng on the weather. It is sort of raining right now.

Have a nice visit with your friend. Oh, what kind of puppies do you expect (from her dog that is:D)? Ok I must be tired now.

Good night for now.
BBT

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.