BFL for Wed Feb 06th 2008

Hi girls,

I am done with GS legs! }(

Christine** great job on BC yesterday!

Heidi** Slow and Heavy are my next weight workouts! Great workout yesterday! How cool you have an open house! Sorry about Ashley! I hope she shows up soon! I also need a haircut!

Stephanie** I am glad you enjoy iTreads! I only have 13 and 19! I only used 13 twice! The workouts are still new to me! Which ones do you have? I need to look into 21 and see if I can handle it? LOL! Have fun with GS legs today!

Carolyn** great job on BM2! Did you do a premix?

Kathy** I only run 3 mil. tops! I have to work my way up to 5 K! Maybe by this summer! I do love iTreads! They will help me to reach my goal! I need to check out 27!

Amelia** enjoy PUB today!

I will be back later!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Early Morning Belinda,

How was GS Legs? My legs are still sore from Monday! I didn't do a premix just stopped it before the power circuits, then I did abs.

Today is GS BSB. I look forward to this one.

I think my cold is finally getting better. At least it feels like it right now.

Off to make the kids breakfast before school.

BBL,

Carolyn

Good morning Belinda & Carolyn!

I’m back! Everyone is finally healthy; DS got it yesterday. Now all are back to work and school! But to bum me out, I feeling bloated and even gained 3 pounds over the past few days! How’d that happen when nothing was going in and everything was going out?! Probably TMI. Sorry ladies. So, I might just have to hang around with all of you a bit longer since I’m not down to where I want to be yet. Plus you are all so much fun to be around. :)

So, PLB today. (Did you see me in the weight room, Belinda?) Once again, maxing out at 40#’s (are you right there with me, Michelle?) Now that we’re into Lent, as the kids are giving up candy and video games, I’m committing myself to a very clean diet, even on free days. (yes, Gayle, saw your post) I even made a scorecard so that I can see the entire week at once.

Belinda – Yeah, another 3 pounds! And great run yesterday! Good leg workout today! Please send clean eating vibes this way.

Carolyn – Enjoy the leg DOMS; I’ll have them tomorrow.

Amelia – Welcome aboard!

Michelle – I’ll start jogging with you soon. I just need it a little lighter in the evenings.

Stephanie – I’m in week 10, but I do admit that my cleaning and exercise schedule hasn’t always been on track. I am pleased with the progress I’ve made so far, since I finally broke through a plateau that I’ve been at for a few years, and I credit that all to BFL.

Gayle – You’ve been rockin’ lately, so I’m sure your muscles appreciated the down day. And yes, we all deserve a special day, especially without kids.

Heidi – Ughh! Inventory days are exhausting, physically and mentally. I think that does count for a workout day. That BFL pot roast was smelling all the way to my house! Hope your kitty shows up soon!

Melissa – I agree on the weights, and that is why this group is so wonderful! I have my walking buddies at work, and once it gets nice, we’ll be doing 2.5 miles in about 40 minutes during lunch. No one thinks anything of doing some cardio, but begin to discuss weights and they tune out.

Kathy – Great 6 mile run!

Christina – Which Bootcamp? I really like the one in 4DS, though I think Kickbox is my favorite cardio in that series.

Kathy – Are there any iTreads that you don’t have? You gals crack me up. I’m still trying to add to my Cathe collection.

Have a great, albeit cold, sleety and snowy here, day!

Good Morning Belinda,Carolyn,Sherry and anybody who post while Im posting,LOL!

ok,todays workout is PUB,so excited about that! My first time doing it!

I hope evrerybody has a great'keep on truckin';-) kind of day!

I may not have time for personals everyday but I will try my best to keep up with everybody!

Hi girls,

Sherry** I saw you in the weight room today! Did you see me struggling with that high step and those low pulses today? Sweat was purring down my face! I am glad you got your workout done and feeling much better today! I am sending clean eating vibes your way!

Amelia** how was PUB?

Hi to everyone that follows!
Belinda

Good morning!

I have my workout gear on and am ready to tackle GS Legs! Wish me luck! I am dreading the low pulse plie squats...YIKES!

Belinda, did you do Core Max? If so, which one?

Carolyn, glad you are feeling better! Have fun doing GS BSB!

Sherry, I'm happy for you that the family is better! Sorry about the gain but you will lose it in no time. Good luck on clean eating, wow, I wish I had your will-power! And geez, maxing out at 40#’s! You have me beat by far!

Amelia, have fun with PUB. I plan on doing that one on Friday...it will be my first time too! Let me know how you liked it!

Heidi, did your cat come home yet? I woke up at 2:12am and the first thing that popped into my head were you and your cat. What's it's name?

Hey to all that follow! Have a SUPER day! :7

bbl

Morning!
I'm so happy that everyone is feeling healthy and in good spirits! :)

This morning I did a heavy BFL Upper Body workout + iTread Circuit Ski (treadmill circuits) + a segment of Ab Hits. The new iTread is FUN! It moves really fast and the variety is great. The half hour flew before I knew it. I would really suggest this one for anyone wanting to build up to running. Each running interval is only 4-5 minutes between circuits. I was able to get 1.75 miles in plus some fun "toning" type exercises.

Sorry, gotta run to work. Have a great day!

Kathy

Hi and Good Morning Ladies,

Today's goal:
SH Legs and shoulders
Cardio...KickMax or run undecided right now.

Belinda: I hear you on those low pulses! By the time I get to the left leg I am wiped out. I get almost finished with the 3rd round and my leg starts giving out so I can't get down as low.
Oh...If you can do 3mi. you can do 3.2 for a 5K. :)
Great job today on your workout.

Carolyn: Have fun with GS BSB. Glad your cold is better.

Sherry: Errr....I hate that feeling too! Have a great workout with PLB.

Amelia: Have fun with PUB you'll really like this one for sure!

Added:
Hello Stephanie and Kathy:
Stephanie: Have fun with GS Legs. You'll be feeling this one later...in a good way of course. :)
Sorry to say that the kitty hasn't shown. Maybe this is why I am having the headache because I am not sleeping very well. (See notes below from prior post) We were posting at the same time.

Kathy: Gread job on your workout. I might have to add that circuit workout next month. Thanks for letting us know how it went. :)

Darn this headache! Woke with it again.
No show on the kitty. :(

Time to drop off DS. BBL Heidi

Hey guys. I'm here. Just quickly though. Cleaned my friend's house, now I'm headed to school/work. When I get back from school, I'll be doing Leaner Legs (I overslept this AM, I'll explain later today).

Sorry to hit and run!

Gayle

Hi everyone. I'm still in awe of you ladies that get your workouts done first thing!

I missed my HIIT workout last night. I have an ear infection and I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. It was awful. I'm feeling much better today so I'm going to try to get UB and HIIT in tonight. I am happy to report that WalMart emailed me and my weight bench/squat rack is in!!! YAY!!! DH is taking me tonight to pick it up. I already pre-warned him about "some assembly required". As long as it's put together by Friday so that I can use the squat rack and the leg extension, I'll be :7 !

Meals for today:

M#1: 2 protein pancakes
M#2: beef & barley soup
M#3: w/w wrap w/turkey, celery, lettuce & shredded carrots
M#4: apple & string cheese
M#5: 1/2 c pasta w/sauted veggies
M#6: chocolate/banana protein shake

So to add to my conversation a couple of days ago about really none of my friends or family being interested in fitness, I sent my mom & sis an email yesterday asking them if they wanted two Body Bars, one is 18 lbs and the other is 24 lbs and the two VHS tapes that came with them. I have just outgrown them. They have no interest at all! Which is really what I expected, but I keep trying hoping to peak their interest in starting a workout program. When they asked why I was getting rid of them I told them that I just don't use them anymore and I'm making room for my new weight bench/squat rack. Their reaction..."What do you want one of those for?" I just had to laugh!!

It made me realize that aside from my DH and DD, no one really gets me...except for you guys of course!!! :* :+

BBL to chat some more!

Hello,

Back with 1st part of workout completed.

SH Legs and Shoulders
weights used:
Pre- 2X10
Squat 2X15
pre- 2X10
Lunge BB 2X15(DB's)
S. Lunge 10# (could go up)
Plie 20 (could go up)
Calf 2X15
F.Raise 2X5
S. Lateral "
P. Delt "
OH Press 2X10
S. lying rot. 1X3

OK...like I said the other day...I am not going as heavy as Gayle or Kathy and I actually have dropped back on the weight a bit. :)
But I am still feeling this good!!!

Shoulders are still sore from yesterdays chest work. I am really feeling the ab workout from yesterday as well. Mostly in my upper abs. I guess I really put my all into this yesterday reaching as high as I could for my toes. }( So I am giving abs a rest day today.

Gayle: Have a great workout later. Haven't done leaner legs in a bit.

BBL Heidi (time for shower,housework and then off to work.)

Have a great afternoon. :7

Hey Melissa:

How is your day going so far? I gather that you are at work....
Could you sell your things on-line? It is too bad that your mom and sis can't get inspired by your accomplishments. Maybe one day they will realize how important it is for a women to keep her self strong as she gets older.

How exciting it is to get new equipment! People think I am weird when I am more excited about getting new workout DVD's for my BD or christmas instead of jewelry. (I wouldn't wear it anyway and my DH is more than happy with that!)

I hope that you are feeling better and are able to workout tonight.

I always (unfortunately) feel worse as the day goes on so I try to get all my stuff done in the mornings.

SPEAKING OF BIRTHDAY'S....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYLE!!!:+

BBL Heidi

Gayle:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Today is the day right? :)

Heidi

HI AGAIN GAYLE...I ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION...IT IS FRIDAY! OH WELL...ALWAYS GOOD TO GET A WISH EARLY RIGHT!? :)

All I can say about GS legs is OH MY!!! I almost quit when floor work started but I pushed myself and finished!!!

Belinda, the itreads I have are Set 24 Armed n Dangerous 45 Min, I did part of this one last year, and then Set 21. I plan on getting MORE!!!

Melissa, glad you're feeling better! :7 Most people around me are the same way! My dh sometimes says I obsessed! My ds is in ROTC (high school)and has to pass a physical test each week so he stays in pretty good shape.

Hey Gayle!

Heidi, I am about where you are on weights. My tri's are still hurtin' from 2 days ago!

bbl

Hello Stephanie!

Great job on pushing through the floor work for GS. This is a really tough workout. Cathe keeps going and does not seem to break to much inbetween the sets. I am huffing and puffing as if I was doing a marathon or something! ;-)

It is really great to hear that your son is keeping in good shape. I go to the schools and it is really sad the shape some of these young people are in. I blame it on the TV and video games. Kids sit for hours in front of these things unlike what we did growing up. I for one was always outside playing with the neighborhood kids and hiking. It is great to have the computer age but at what price in the long run?

How did you like the Armed and Dangerous? I have this but haven't used it yet because I have been mainly using Cathe's weight workouts.

Have a great day. BBL Heidi (Have to get off the computer... ;-) )

Poppin' back in for a few...

Heidi - I get more excited about stuff like that too. I remember when DH gave me the Intensity Series for my bday a couple of years ago. My mom & sis took one look at the back of the DVD's and were in shock that I was actually interested in fitness at that level! They looked at me like I had 2 heads!! I was thinking about selling them online, but then I have to package them up and ship them...ugh! Too much work. I'll probably just end up keeping them.

Stephanie - Thanks! I am so grateful to be feeling better today!!! I did GS Legs on Monday and I almost gave in before the floor work too! That one's a killer!! Sounds like DS could kick some butt if he had to. ;)

Hi girls,

Stephanie** my DH came home early, so no abs workout for me! I will work them really hard tomorrow! GSlegs is a tough workout! Great job! I am getting more iTreads! LOL!

Kathy**you did a heavy BFL Upper Body workout + iTread Circuit Ski (treadmill circuits) + a segment of Ab Hits? ^^^^5, girl! Send some of that energy my way! Do you do iTread Circuit Ski on the TM?

Heidi** excellent job on S & H legs and shoulder and Kick Max or a run! I will go to the gym tomorrow morning with DH for a long nice run! Gayle's b- day is Friday!

Gayle** sorry you overslept! Hope you enjoy leaner legs later! Hope you have a great day!

Melissa** I am so sorry to hear about your ear infection! Sending you lots of healing vibes! I do have a lot of ear infections, they are no fun! Have fun with your UB and cardio tonight! How exciting you are getting a weight bench/squat rack tonight! My family besides my kids and DH don’t get my either! I really enjoy being her very day!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.