Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

BFL Tuesday (already?)

This is a discussion on BFL Tuesday (already?) within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Kathy-thanks for the input on that workout!!! I MAY have to try it. I'm looking for some new fun stuff, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Cathlete
banslug's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to banslug
Default RE: BFL Tuesday (already?)

Kathy-thanks for the input on that workout!!! I MAY have to try it. I'm looking for some new fun stuff, while I wait for STS. I think I only have this week left with the trainer. She sent me my bill via pay pal, so tonight or tomorrow I'll have to break the news to her that it's not working out....kind of like breaking up! LOL

Speaking of this trainer, ladies, if you have any questions that you THINK I might be able to ask her before my time with her is UP, list them. Like I just said above, I think I have only this week, but I'd like to ask her a few questions before it expires. Thought I might extend the courtesy to you guys, if you have any questions.

Gayle

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
Old 05-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Cathlete
punka274's Profile Fields

Hey girls:-) just got through with my workout. It was fun! I did LIC and went heavy on most of the weights(not those one legged squat things,OMG i don't like those;-)).I also did the abbs in there!

Im sitting here sipping on a new protein shake i got over the weekend and im surprised by the taste,its pretty good! Its a soy powder,and i usually don't like soy anything:-(! Its EAS Advantedge Soy Protein. I mix it will f.f milk and a cap full of vanilla extract and its SO GOOD! And the best thing about it...it was only EIGHT BUCKS at walmart:7

High fives on all the workouts today!

Gayle-i planted some flower seeds over the weekend,'climbing cardinals'i hope they come up! I planted some about a week ago and they came up! What kind of seeds are you planting?

Hey to everybody:-)
Old 05-27-2008, 04:40 PM
Cathlete
exer_cited's Profile Fields

Gayle - what a thoughtful gesture to offer to ask your trainer any questions. You're a good egg!!;)

I actually have one and I think I may have asked you this on a previous days thread so you may already have the answer and I may have missed your reply. Anyway, I'm just curious as to why the short cardio before and after your weight sessions? Do you personally notice any benefit?

TIA!

Melissa
Old 05-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Cathlete
HPLECTRA's Profile Fields

Hi Kathy,

I just finished my dinner. I made the shiitake stir-fry w/ brown rice. It was really good but I added just a little more soy sauce to my bowl. This is out of the summer 2008 magazine. I hope that you get yours soon!

The Med ball routine sounds great! OhOh another to add to my wish list!;-)

Hello to Gayle,Amelia and Melissa!

Great job Amelia on your LIC workout!

Gayle: Nice job on adding a little extra..or should I say a big cardio burn!!!

Have a great night everyone! Oh...still no new car!!! Maybe tomorrow it will be ready. Still having registry issues!

Take Care,
Heidi
Old 05-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Cathlete
Sherry K's Profile Fields

Better to post late than never!

No workout yet – scheduled to do GS BSB tonight. I have eaten very clean yesterday and today (well, a few tortilla chips, but only a few as I get dinner going.) Heading out to grill chicken now instead of pizza!

I’m on board with the drop 5-8 pounds, but I’d like to be more ambitious and set the goal for July 4th, only 5 weeks away. Since the kids have 3 weeks left on school, the homework/projects have already started to dwindle, so I should be able to focus on me more.

Gayle – Glad you finally tried 4DS Kickbox. It is my favorite workout in that series.

Amelia – I may have to try that protein powder – only $8!.

Melissa – Hope you enjoyed your day off.

Heidi – Did you make enough pancakes for all? Hope the car comes through soon.

Kathy – See above! I’m in for the weight loss.

Belinda – OOH, so sorry about your weekend.

Connie – Hey, you are doing great! Such awesome willpower to not dive into food when you were feeling down. I think you’ve turned a corner.

Hello to all else.

Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces. -Judith Viorst
Old 05-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Cathlete
exer_cited's Profile Fields

Ladies, I'm always on board with the dropping 5-8 pounds, it's the actual "dropping it" that's the problem!! ;) :7

I'll take that challenge though!! WE CAN DO IT!!

Starting tomorrow though, okay?! I gave into a scoop of cookies and cream iced cream tonight. It was just one scoop, I swear!! I'll count it as a cheat meal and move on. It was sooooo worth it!!!

Melissa
Old 05-27-2008, 08:12 PM
DeCathelete
bayerngirl's Profile Fields

Hi girls,

I started Debbie's "Muscle Building & Defining Rotation" today!

I did S&H Chest only/Power Hour Chest only, Coremax1 and I will do yoga later!

I will bb for personals tomorrow!

Belinda