BFL Tuesday...........

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning!!!

I can't type all that well....just had a kick butt workout.

TM, chest & tris, TM

Arms are shaking.

The rain has stopped, thank goodness! Sun today and tomorrow. I'll be busy after school today, packing and getting ready for our trip.

Sorry to make it short and sweet....time to shower! BBL

Gayle

Good Morning to you all,

Gayle: Great job! I hope that you and your family have a safe and wonderful trip!
It looks like we might get some sun today as well.

Workout planned for today:
iTread #4 60min
B&G abs
Stretch

Hello to everyone and I will be back after my workout. Heidi :)

Hey Melissa! Great job on your workout last night! How are the DOMS today? }(

Good Morning girls

Gayle-High fives(sorry if that hurt;-)) on your workout! Wow,your doing so well,i bet you are SO PROUD of yourself!!

Heidi-Great workout planned and a long one! You go girl!

Hey to everybody!

I woke up late,my dd is still in the bed. so i figure what the hell and im making some coffee since she will be late for school anyway? LOL

Todays workout is Pour Hour,I lOVE this workout!! I may squeeze in a 30min PW too,not sure yet!PH will probably be enough!

bbl:)

Good morning!

Wow, have I been busy! The new job is going well. Since I haven't worked out of the home in a year it is difficult to get back into the swing of things! I have been working out every day and eating well!

I started a new rotation...CTX! I was getting bored with 4DS. I have a question maybe someone can answer. Since CTX is 6 days a week, when and how should I incorporate the TM? Do you think that would be too much cardio?

Okay, I need to read the last week of posts so I can be back in the loop!

I did notice we have a new friend! Hey Connie! Glad you are here with us! We are all in this together!

bbl

Good Morning Stephanie,just poppin in to wave at you:) Glad to hear you like your new job! WTG on keeping up with your workouts and eating...high fives!:)

Ok,must go get something done,LOL:+ bbl

Good morning all!

No workout yet today – I have a headcold that is throwing me for a loop. I can’t stand it when I’m knocked down like this. I should be at work already but I’m waiting for meds to kick in and clear my head.

I did keep my food clean yesterday – one day down. We went to Live Garden for lunch and I didn’t even touch the bread sticks! Also went lighter on the salad because it’s so drenched in dressing. The grilled chicken spiedini is delicious!

Gayle – Way to be rockin’ on your workouts. Sounds like the trainer knows her nutrition. You’ll have to keep us posted.

Heidi – Great workout planned. Enjoy your sunshine today.

Amelia – I don’t have Power Hour yet – still so many Cathe’s to add to my collection. Enjoy that and your powerwalk if you get it in, too.

Stephanie – So glad the new job is working for you. I was getting bored of 4DS, too, so I’m going back to GS’s for a bit, and the new cardio’s once they arrive.

I think I’m going to lay down and rest a bit longer. I’d stay home all day, but my group is nearly killing themselves for the audit. Can’t be much of a leader and support them if I’m not there.

Hope everyone else has a great day.

Good morning girls,

My DH left this morning! One week wasn't enough. Last week has been really stressful with my DD College Graduation Saturday! We also had graduation party for her Saturday as well! I am also planning on staying in the US with my DS! Him moving in with his friends are not happening! They both moving back in with there parents! I feel really bad leaving my son without family here! I can't believe my DH will be in Germany for 2 more years and I will be siting here in the states! Life is really grazy! Isn't it! One part of me wants to be with my DH, the other part want to be with my son! I am so confused! I wished my DS would come with us to Germany, but he wants to go to UTEP! I feel like I am on a rollercoster the last week! I also haven't worked out since last week!

Gayle** great job this morning! Are you still doing BFL?

Amelia** hope you enjoy PH today!

Stephanie** I love CTX! I don't think adding a little extra run will hurt you! As long as you don't overdue it!

Welcome Conie!

Hi to the rest of the gang!
Belinda

Morning!
Sorry this has to be quick, I'm taking DS (17 yr old) to the eye doctor shortly. He's been complaining all weekend that his eye hurts so I think he should have it checked out.

Anyway, I did Amy Bento's In the Ring (med ball intervals only) as a warmup + Gym Styles Legs (standing) + ran 3 miles using Runervals 6.0 wkout B.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

Belinda, wow, you have alot going on! Maybe the best thing for your DS is for you to be there right now. When will he start college, this fall? Will he be staying with you until then? Maybe you and DS can spend some quality time together since you haven't seen him for so long. Will you be able to visit DH? Will he come back to the states to visit? Once the 2 years are up, will you both live in Texas?

Hang in there girl! We are here for ya! Now, go get that workout in! It will relieve so much of your stress. I like to do kickbox when I'm stressed out...I picture my stress when I'm punching and kicking!

Thanks Stephanie! My DS started college last year! Yes, I will be able to visit my DH! My DH is planning to be back in July for 3 weeks! No, we will not live in Texas,I don't like El Paso!

I think I will go back and take nap, I am up since 3 am! After I am awake I will do some kickboxing!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning,

Today is GS Legs. I ended up adding on 4DS kickbox cardio only to my workout yesterday. It was a great workout.

Gayle - Have fun on your trip. Is LSass going to be on the Road Trip this year?

Belinda - Sorry your DH had t go back. I'm sure things will work out for all of you. You said you didn;t want to stay in Texas, where will you be living in the states?

Heidi - HAve fun with your workout. I love B&G abs!

Amelia - Have fun with Power Hour. I wish I had that workout. I only have a taped version from FitTV and I don't like doing it that way.

Stephanie - Not sure about the CTX rotation. I would say add the TM as you feel up to doing it. Congrats on working from home!

Sherry - Take the adudit one day at a time. What type of business are you in that is being audited?

Kathy - Hope your DS eye is okay. Hope it is nothing serious.

Hi to Melissa, Connie, Liann and anyone else I may have missed.

Be back after my workout.

Good morning all! I got suckered into 4 hours of OT this morning...so here I am! ;)

Yesterday ended up pretty good- except the bowl of light ice cream I ate. x( BFL4W allows for that to some degree...but I still need to watch my portions and not make it a habit.

*drum roll* I worked out yesterday evening!! I did 4DS LIS- a condensed version of the premix. LOL I just can't handle the high intensity blasts yet. I'm very proud of myself for doing the workout at all! Yay me!!

For today I'm planning an UB, but still undecided which one. I think I may have to go with Total Body Sculpting as this will be first UB workout in over 3 months. :eek:

I was surprised to see that BFL doesn't count yogurt as a protein. :eek: I've got to buy some whey protein today so I can make make smoothies and add it to my oatmeal. Any other mini-meal protein suggestions? I've been eating hard boiled eggs, but those seem to be a bit hard on my tummy.

Today I'm planning on my cheat day. I had a BFL friendly breakfast though, and have a BFL friendly snack with me at work. It'll go downhille from there...:p

Gayle: What an awesome UB workout!! You totally rock!

Amelia: I like PH, too! Enjoy!

Stephanie: Congrats on your new job going well! Thanks for the nice welcome.

Belinda: Oh my, I completely understand your torn feelings. That must be so difficult for you- and your family. *hugs*

Sherry: Ugh, headcolds stink! Hope you feel better soon!

Today's Meals~
M1: 2/3 c life cereal, 1/3 c Flax Plus, 1 c lowfat milk
M2: will be hard boiled egg without the yolk and a kashi bar
M3: 3 sushi rolls and probably a spring roll :9
M4: chicken noodle soup and a salad
M5: diet soda cake with chocolate frosting and cup of lf milk

BBL... :)

Hi everybody! May I hi-jack your thread to ask Gayle (or anybody) a question about the Protein Pancakes? I made them last night for the first time and I was curious if you know the calories, fat, protein? I'm doing P90X right now and I'm trying to make sure I eat good - was getting a bit tired of eggs - and thought these would be great! THEY ARE!:9 I made them about 4 inches round and wasn't sure how many I "should" eat!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help! (The mini-quiches are next on my list)

Hey Tina!

Not sure which recipe you made, but here's one...

High Protein Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
¾ cup Quaker quick oats or old-fashioned oatmeal
4 egg whites
1/2 apple, diced
1 scoop protein powder
1 Tsp. Cinnamon

3 cakes per serving:
Calories: 423, Protein: 39.5 g, Carbs: 53.5 grams, Fat: 6 grams

HTH!

ETA: Found a couple more! These are from Eat Clean:

Power Oatmeal Pancakes
6 egg whites, beaten until fluffy
1/2 C LF Cottage Cheese
1 Scoop Protein powder
1/2 C Oatmeal
1/4 C Wheat Germ
1/4 C Flax seed
1 TBSP Canola Oil
1/2 TSP Cinnamon
Cooking Spray

Place all ingredients except egg whites, in food processor. Pour into bowl and fold in egg whites. Prepare on griddle.

2 cakes per serving:
Calories: 283, protein: 21g, Carbs: 24g, Fiber: 4.5g, fat: 105g

Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Dry:
1 1/4 C WW Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
2 TBSP Maple sugar flakes
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp sea salt
Wet:
8 egg whites
1 C FF Cottage Cheese
1 C FF Plain yogurt
Cooking Spray

Combine dry. Make well in center.
Combine eggs, Cottage Cheese and yogurt in small bowl. Pour into well. Stir until moistened.
Cook on griddle.

1 pancake per serving:
Calories: 81, Protein: 7g, Carbs: 12g
Fiber: 1g, sugars: 3g, fat: 0.3g

Now, I'm ready to make some up! :9

hey girls,just popping in to report my workout and i will bbl with personals!:)

did PH squats,plea's,chest,biceps and then a twenty minute walk on the TM. tommorrow i will finish PH including abbs and do another PW but it will be a thirty minute one!

ok,bbl

Hello,

Just checking in with my workout complete!

iTread #4 60min
5miles 603cals.
TB Stretch #1 (this felt great!)

abs will be done later this afternoon.:) Have to shower and pick up DH to get his truck from the garage.

Hello Stephanie, Kathy, Sherry, Connie, Amelia, and Carolyn, Belinda and anyone else I missed this morn. BBL Heidi

Thanks Stephanie! These are some great variations I can try! Do you think if I have one at 6:30am and one at 9:00am, that's too few, too many?

Quick post for me today ladies. This day is flying by!

I did BFL legs last night and I am feeling it today!! I'm going to do BFL UB tonight instead of tomorrow night since we are celebrating Mother's Day with my family tomorrow night.

Mom already told me that she's making Chicken, Brocolli & Ziti for dinner. Definetly not BFL friendly! I'm going to try to steal some chicken and brocolli before she mixes it all together with the alfredo sauce.:p Actually, the more I think about it, I'm going to offer to steam the brocolli. This woman does not know how to steam veggies!!x( They always come out limp and over done. I still love her though..:* ;)

Have a great day everyone!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.