BFL - Tues Jun 3

How's everyone doing?

This morning I tried out Cardio Coach Vol. 8 and let me tell you....it's AWESOME! I'm still on an endorphin high, lol. You all know I'm not a hill person but I did LOTS of hills today and I feel so GREAT! :)

I ran over 5 miles in a a smidge under an hour. My speeds ranged from 5.6 - 5.8 on the treadmill and inclines 2-5%. I had to literally ring out my sports bra in the sink before I could throw it in the washer!

If you haven't taken the plunge on a CC yet, get this one! It has three challenges with the first being one progressively bigger hill, the second is two 8 minute hills with a 2 minute rest between, and the third is my favorite....a hill "ladder" that starts off with a 4 minute hill, 3 minute hill, 2 minute hill, 1 minute hill with progressively shorter rests between. Whew! :eek:

Did you get a chance to try it Melissa? I'd love to hear how it was on the bike, I bet it was TOUGH! :)

Kathy

Good morning all!

Whooooweeee Kathy! Way to kick start your day! Great job! 5 miles in under an hour is completely and totally awesome! ^5!

Thanks to awesome support and encouragment of these forums I'm feeling much more confident and gung-ho! I even did a workout after work yesterday...unfortunately my mom called and I only was able to do 12 minutes. I rarely talk to her anymore so when she has time to talk I jump at the chance. I got a good LIC shoulder workout in, and I'm happy.

I'll do some kind of cardio today, but not sure what just yet. I'm babying my knee so I need to stay away from the step. :( I might go with 4DS KB...yeah, yeah that sounds good!!

M1: oatmeal, protein powder, flax seeds, splash of skim milk
M2: nuts and raisins
M3: turkey sandwich on ww potato bread
M4: salad with HB egg and light ranch with wg croutons
M5: leftover shrimp and steamed broccoli, maybe with brown rice
M6: sugar free pudding with protein powder and butterscotch syrup and lite cool whip

I've got a pleasantly productive day planned...starting with getting my car checked out, grocery shopping and maybe some relaxing time at the beach.

Hi to all that follow...can't believe I'm here this early!! lol

BBL

I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and singing, "I can't hear you, Kathy! I can't hear yoooooooouuuuuuuuuu!" LOL I WANT THAT CC! Maybe after I do my monthly bills this week (trying to get that done this AM), I'll splurge and get it. I LOVE HILLS!!!!!!! OK..settle down, Gayle. Concentrate on the task at hand. Post first. Bills second. CC purchase THIRD! LOL

Hi, Connie. One day at a time. I'm amazed, soemtimes, just how quickly our mood and outlook can switch.

OK...I'm trying to get a TON of things done in a SHORT amount of time this morning. I have laundry going. I have to slice and plate the breads I baked for tonight's PTA Meet N Greet (they're meeting ME! LOL), I have to do my monthly bills (I do them the 3rd and 4th of every month), and I need to eat M2 before I walk to work/school. Then this afternoon is busy! 4pm meeting with the Summer travelling baseball team (my older DS MADE THE TEAM after this weekend's try-outs), then 2 baseball games both beginning at 6pm and my PTA meeting at 7:30. Busy? Yeah...you could say so!

This morning's workout was KPC and I LOVED IT! When I saw it on the rotation for today, I was tempted to sub my favorite CK instead, but I made myself do KPC and I'm glad that I did!

Sorry to hit and run.....but if I want to buy that CC workout, I MUST do my bills FIRST!

Gayle

Good Morning girls

Connie-great workout yesterday! The shoulders workout on LIC is awesome!

Kathy-you guys are gonna make me buy all this CC stuff,LOL Ive got one itrain and ive did it only one time. I may do it today! Great wokrout!!! High fives!!!

Gayle-Hgh fives on your workout!

Today will probably only be a powerwalk,i may try that itrain workout that ive got agian! I was planning on doing some LB but my shoulders are still very sensitve from the sunburn on saturday:-(

everybody have a wonderful day:)

WOW! I think that was the QUICKEST bill-paying session EVER! Now I just need somebody to talk me into the cost of the CC, versus my free iTreads. lol

Gayle

Connie – I’m so glad your feeling better today! Hey, as long as you NEVER give up, you’re making progress! Exercising regularly is much more than about scale weight, it’s about improving your heart, lungs, and muscles! You’re getting healthier and that’s a big accomplishment! :)

Gayle – I was thinking of how much you’d enjoy CCV8 this morning. I know how you love hills! I hope you’re able to swing it with bills this month….but if not, PM me because I have some Paypal money left that you’re more than welcome to. I love that Sean takes paypal, lol. ;) Oh, I downloaded the new iTread (it’s up) and I’m going to listen to it. It’s an outdoor one.

Amelia – Ouch! I hope sunburn gets better today. Enjoy your power walk today!

Hi to everyone else!

Kathy

You guys are KILLING me with the CC8 talk!!!;) Kathy, I'm glad you enjoyed it even with all those hills!!

I did not get a chance to download it last night AND I slept in this morning. I probably wouldn't have slept in though if I had downloaded it last night and knew that Sean was waiting for me!;)

So tonight is UB, then downloading CC8 for tomorrow mornings workout.

Gayle - GO BUY IT ALREADY!!!!:7

OK OK OK! I'm going to purchase CC8 as a celbratory gift for myself. Here's why:

Looks like I'll be employed at the school for the month of July this summer! The school district offers a Summer Reading Program for Title 1 Reading. They posted openings for Instructional Support Staff about 2 months ago, but I dismissed that as a possibility because I didn't know how to work that around my kids. Now, Zachary has been invited to enroll in this program for July, based on his recent test scores (a whole other thing that I'm up in arms about, but that's another email! LOL). So I asked if spots were opened and they took me right away! It's Monday-Thursday, July 7-July 31, 8:30am-12:30pm. I'm SUPER EXCITED! This is another foot in the door for me at the school. Add this to my school HR jacket and the next full time spot that opens up that I'm interested in may very well be MINE!!!!

So let's toast. To ME! To my month-long employment this Summer. TOAST A GLASS OF ICE WATER!!!

NOW...........off to buy CCV8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle

Lol, Melissa! Congrats Gayle!!! Now go buy it to celebrate! :) I think I'm going to do the warmup, challenge 1 & 3, and the cool down again tomorrow. ;)

Kathy

Congratulations Gayle, that's great!! Definetly justifies the purchase of CCV8!

Meals for today:

M#1: 1/3 c oatmeal made with 1/3 c skim & scrambled eggs: 3 whites/1 whole
M#2: salad w/ 3 slices turkey & 1/2 c black beans
M#3: w/w tortilla w/3oz lean beef, 1/4 c lf shredded cheddar & veggies
M#4: apple & string cheese
M#5: grilled pork chop & grilled veggies
M#6: banana BSN protein shake w/1c strawberries & 1 c water

Hey ladies. Before I buy CC8, are there any discount codes or anything for CC??? Want the best price/deal, right???

OK...my meals for today:

M1: Myoplex Lilte shake, L-Glutamine
M2: 3 egg whites, 1 T flax oil, 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
M3: Pure Protein Bar (at work)
M4: grilled chicken, rice, steamed broccoli & cauliflower
M5: apple, 2 sting cheese
M6: 3 small protein pancakes
(sort of a carzy BUSY schedule from here till bedtime, so my meals are a bit strange today also!)

Gayle

Gayle - I don't know of any discount codes. I just bought it about 5 minutes ago and can't wait to get home and load it on my iPod.

LADIES, I AM A GENIUS...j/k of course!

My M#3 was supposed to be a w/w tortilla wrap w/3oz lean beef, cheese, lettuce & tomato. Until I realized that I forgot my wraps at home. So being the genius that I am (;-) ) I wrapped it in the lettuce leaves. IT WAS AWESOME! That and I decreased the amount of beef to 1.5 oz. After I put my meals in SP my calories were a little on the high side for me.

Did our group progressively get smaller or is it just me?!

Finally stopping by . . . didn’t get to check in earlier because had to make it to work on time and it’s road construction season so my route in is a bit different for the next month.

Cardio this a.m. was Imax 3 – I was dripping! Wow, it moves fast. And those blasts really pushed me. Felt great!

Kathy – I’ll need to hold off right now on the purchase, but I’m glad you were sweating with me.

Connie – Your meals are on track, and that’s 80% of the battle. Keep up the great work. So nice you could chat with your mom.

Gayle – Oh, I’m right there with on BillPayMax. Probably won’t get to it today. But if I listened to all of the enablers here, my CC would be maxed out!

Amelia – Hope that sunburn heals soon. Enjoy your powerwalk and itrain.

Melissa – I love lettuce wraps. Always cracks me up when they are an option at a restaurant instead of a tortilla, but the price is the same. And yes, the group is a bit smaller, but still just as motivated if not more.

Ok, meals for the day:

M1: raspberry protein smoothie
M2: boca burger, 2 light string cheese
M3: turkey sandwich on W/W
M4: almonds
M5: myoplex shake
M6: What’s in the fridge!

Now, off to get ready for scouts and throw something together. Hope you all have a great evening.

Hi girls,

this morning I did SM3! I am getting ready to do IMAX 2 and yoga! Will be back to report my workout!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.