BFL Thursday 6/5

Last night I did get in a 2 mile run, then BFL legs & Abs (notice - I did the abs yet again!) while watching the hockey game. Red Wings won - that's good. I didn't get to bed until 11, so slept in this a.m. I'll get in some cardio tonight after work. Hopefully a power walk during lunch, too. Legs are feeling used but good this a.m.

My eating has been so clean! Today's meals will be:

M1: raspberry protein smoothie
M2: banana, veggie sausage
M3: boca burger on w/w, salad
M4: almonds
M5: not sure yet - DH to cook
M6: protein shake (post workout)

So proud of myself - even skipped the cookies someone brought in to work yesterday. No way was I ruining a good thing.

Some personals from later yesterday:

Gayle - How are the legs and shoulders today?

Melissa - So awesome about the pants. That has to be keeping you motivated!

Carolyn - Prayers are with you about you FIL.

Kathy - Did the Expedition come back? I agree with Gayle - love your focus!

Belinda - Hope you enjoyed your workout.

Amelia - great run!

Stephanie - Where are you this a.m.?

Heidi - Hope all is well.

Hello to everyone else. Off to build more car parts. No activities after school today. (Yeah!) Have a great workout and a clean-eating day!

Hi, Sherry! Sounds like you're on a roll!!! Let's make it another day, ok?????

I slept in also this morning. SO was here late last night, so I decided to get the extra 2.5 hours of sleep this AM! I'm going to clean my friend's house, then school/work, then my WORKOUT (Step Jam is on for today, I'm psyched), then DS's baseball practice at 3:30pm, then SO's DS's ball game. THEN....it will be time for bed all over again! :) Busy day, but FUN!

Sorry for the hit and run. I'm enjoying my egg whites and steel cut oats (my newest fave).

Gayle

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Hi Sherry: Great job last night! Good for you not cutting your ab workout too! It has been soooo hectic here this past week and weekend I just can't catch a break! No workout for me since I can't remember when either!!!

Today is another hectic run around day. Both DS's have dentist or orthodontist appointments today. One at 11:30 and another at 2:15 which means getting the youngest out of school early. Somewhere in between I have to go to work.

I guess I will have to wait for school to get out for the summer before getting myself back on track. At least the youngest will sleep a little later so I can get in an early morning workout after DH and son head to work!

Hi Gayle: Happy cleaning! Enjoy your Step Jam workout! I don't think I have this one. Your day sounds pretty busy as well. Have a good one!

I am just having my coffee and toast with PB to get me rolling. Hello to everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been able to catch up with you all recently. :-( I am sure that you all are doing great with your eating and workouts.

Take Care,
Heidi

Good Morning girls!

Sherry,good for you for sticking to your guns and saying no to those cookies!

Gayle-Enjoy step jam!!

Heidi-looks like you have a busy day too! I hope you have a good one!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Today is a full bod workout since i didn't do any weights yesterday(or this whole week for that matter:eek:)

bbl

Morning!
Sherry – Great day yesterday, let’s make it another one today! :)

Gayle – Wow, super busy day for you. I’m pretty sure I have Step Jam (it’s on one of the compilation DVDs with older step workouts, right?) I have to smile when I see Cathe and crew’s outfits in these, too funny….but very stylish back then!

Heidi – It’s so great to have you back! Looks like you’re extra busy today as well. I was just thinking the same thing this morning, I can’t wait until DS is out of school on the 18th. I can run outside on the path without worrying about getting home in time to wake him up for school.

Hey Amelia! You’ll have to let us know what full body workout you decided to do.

Well, this morning I ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill doing 3 Yasso 800’s (6.6 mph for 4:33 – 5.0 mph for 3:00, repeat twice). Then I did a 45 minute spin workout (Group Ride Spring ’07). I had a pretty good sweat going on but I still tacked on the first segment of Core Blast (standing).

Oh, a couple of more things. The police found the Expedition about 10 miles away (in another suburb), a group of High School boys had stolen it. They took the GPS and Sirius radio but left everything else so our neighbor is relieved. He’s pretty worried though, he’s having all his house locks changed and installing a house alarm system. I’m so happy I let DH talk me into one when we first moved in last year (I was reluctant because of the expense and I thought we were moving into a very secure neighborhood….yeah, right!) I guess he was right.

I also got a case of Poison Oak on my arm from pulling all the brush in our backyard this weekend. It’s on the inside of my forearm and itches like crazy! I bought some Band Aid Anti Itch gel yesterday and it’s helping a little but still looks terrible! Ugh, I hope it doesn’t scar. I had a bad case on my shin a few years ago and it took a year for the scarring to go away. :(

Hi to everyone who follows!

Kathy

Hello Amelia and Kathy!

ON TO THAT TREADMILL! I am going to do iTread #3 40min. and then abs. Maybe tack on that first workout from June 08 rotation too!

Amelia: Have a great full-body workout!

Kathy: Nice run this morning. My DS is out of school on the 12th!!!! I can't wait!!!
YUCK!!! I hate poison ivy!!! I still have scars from that last batch back in april. I too take a long time for these red marks to go away.
I take benadryl and spray the area infected with it also. It is just gross when it gets to the weepy stage.x(
I feel for you!!!

That is terrible about the break-ins and car jacking. We had a couple here too a street up recently but I believe it was from someone in the neighborhood familar with the comings and goings of everyone. Luckily someone is always here at home so it is less likely they will attempt it. We also have on our street a neighbor who sits out front like a guard and knows what is going on at all times.;)

Well...on to that treadmill workout!!! BBL Heidi

Good morning girls,

SORRY, I am so short the last few day's! I have a lot going on! I went apartments shopping with my DS all afternoon yesterday! I can't believe how much they are asking for a 1 bedroom/1bath 605 sp.ft. $ 595 ,without water, gas, heat! Hallo! It is almost as much as my 4 BR/ 2 Bathr.house! I am so stressed out by the end of the day! The good news I am still working out! On top my DD is moving in a few weeks to San Antonio and she is stressing out! My mom passed away this month a year ago! The last year has been crazy! I am completely and totally exhausted! I don't know if I should stay with my son or go back to Germany?

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi,

Just finished workout!

SH Chest&Back w/plank work
iTread #3 40min PW

I like this one! Great flow with the music and nice intervals on the hills and speed work. My fastest walking pace was 4.8. Any faster and I would have to start jogging!

Tonight I will run this one to get in an extra cardio session.

Hi Carolyn: Have your days calmed down a little for you? Have a great workout with IMAX 2! }(

Hello to all!
I have to shower and pick up DS from school for his appointment.
BBL Heidi :+

Hey guys!

I had all my personals typed and I lost it! DRAT! Now I don't have time to re-type it!

Hope everyone is doing well! I did S&H Chest/Back this morning (along with Heidi!). When I got to work this morning my arm and hand was shaking when I was trying to write! I got a few funny looks! If they only knew the likes of CATHE!

I hope to bbl!

[font color=red].................runs in to say

Step Jam is DONE!

.....................runs out to catch the bus![/font]

Gayle

Hi ladies! Quick post for me. I can't believe it's after 4:00!:eek:

We are going out to eat tonight and I think I'll make this my cheat meal for the week. Not sure what I'm going to have yet. Might keep the meal itself clean and share dessert with DH..:9 Or I might have a burger and skip the dessert!

Meals so far:

M#1: coffee/vanilla protein shake & small banana
M#2: apple & 1 T walnuts
M#3: salad w/1/2 c kidney beans & 1 T sunflower kernels

That's it so far. LB for me tonight. I'm thinking S&H.

BBL

Hi,

Belinda: Wow! that is a tough decision about your son. My DD is also looking for an apartment in the Boston area. She recently found one that looks pretty good and will be checking it out this weekend. The rent is 325 a month and they split the utilities between four people. Not too bad I thought.

Good job keeping up with all your workouts even with so much going on right now. I am thinking of you during this rough time.

My DH's half-sister pasted away this weekend from breast cancer. It has been a truly hectic time for all of us!

Stephanie: Great job on SH! I was shaking during the chest presses and flyes even having gone down in my weights since I haven't really done weights in awhile. I used 12's for the presses and 10's for the flyes. I am feeling this workout right now! I might not be able to move tomorrow!

Hey Melissa: I am running out shortly to take DS to his guitar lessons. My DH wants to eat at a restaurant that serves mostly fried clams and fish. Oh Boy!!! I hope that I can find something better to eat than that!
Have a great evening and enjoy yourself!

Gayle: Great job on Step Jam! How was this one?

Hello to all I missed,

BBL Heidi

Heidi - I'm so sorry to hear about your DH's half-sister. My condolences to your family. How did you do at dinner?

I ended up having 7 oz grilled salmon, sweet potato and a side salad with barely any dressing. Not by choice either. x( I was going to complain, but then I figured I was better off! And, DH, DD and I ended up splitting dessert. Overall, I felt pretty good about my choices.

Just finished S&H Legs using an 80lbs bar for all exercises. My thighs were quivering!

Have a great night everyone! Sorry I didn't get to do personals today. I'll do better tomorrow, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.