BFL - Thursday - 5/15

Sherry K

Cathlete
Good morning all!

No workout yet - I'm getting ready to head out the door because I need to be at work extra early this a.m. My head feels great, so I should be able to get in a workout tonight, hopefully a run - looks like the rain is over.

I'll try to get to personals tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great workout and a great day!

Good Morning girls!

OK,I need a good swift kick in the butt please!!! Anybody??? I keep falling off the healthy eating wagon and buying things that i know will tempt me and then dive head first into them! I need to sit back and reevaluate this,LOL!! im still trying to adjust to my DH's new hours and i think im eating my feelings agian:eek: I need a hobby or something for at night;-) Im actually thinking about doing some online courses....for something? maybe getting a microsoft certification?

Today was suppose to be a rest day but OH NO i had to go and eat some brownies yesterday(notice i said "brownies") so a powerwalk is in order now! :+ they were good though}(

Sherry-Enjoy your run and im glad your feeling better:)

Belinda-How are you doing? Better i hope! Im still sending you some hugs girl!

Hey to everybody:)
bbl

Good morning ladies!

Sherry-I'm glad you're feeling better!!! Enjoy your day!

Amelia-'eating for feelings'. Yeah, I think we all know what that's like. What we have to remember is how we feel AFTER we eat like that. Get your power walk in and start fresh! YOU CAN DO IT!

OK...last post before I head out the door. Workout is done! TM, core/ab work, TM. I've got DOMS in my lower body like I haven't in a LONG time. WOW! I really can't believe how sore I am today. Glutes, quads, hammies, inner thighs. The whole LEG! lol But I'm loving it!

I'm headed to the shower, then to put all the stuff in the car. The goal is to be on the road by 8am. It's about a 6.5 hour drive, and I'll need to make a few stops to keep younger DS from getting car sick! Not to mention to eat and to go potty! :)

I'll post when I can. Lorrie and I chatted last night and are SO excited to be getting together. We've got all our workouts in sight, because neither of us wants to miss any! LOL GOTTA LOVE friends who love to workout!

Ladies, have a great day. ROCK IT HARD! No matter what you do today, give it your all! You want to hit your pillow tonight and KNOW that you did everything you could do to be HEALTHY!

Gayle

Sherry, SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER! When will the audit be complete? You race is Saturday, right? What's the weather supposed to be like?

Amelia, I'll give you a kick! I'm doing kickbox today! LOL :7 Did your DH get first shift? That's great news!
Don't buy that stuff you know you are going to eat. I had/have a hard time with that too. I love crunchy Cheeto's. The bag looks so "pretty" at the store so I buy it thinking I won't eat any, or maybe just a couple...then I wake from a coma-like state and realize my hands are all orange and the bag is laying crumpled at my feet! Stay focused girl!
Online courses, love them! Keep us posted when you sign up for one.

Gayle, you are probably already gone. Have fun and stay safe!

Good morning to all who follow!

Good Morning Ladies,

I only have a minute to post. Today will be GS Chest and Tri's. For my cardio yesterday I ended up doing Cardio Fusion Mixed Cardio. Boy, those Drill Max Drills are really tough.

BBL, Hope everyone has a great day

Morning!
Sherry – I’m so happy to hear your head is clearing up and you’re feeling better. Are you getting excited about your race? Is it this weekend or next?

Amelia – I hear ya on the sweets. I’ve been craving them something terrible this week. I’m losing the battle at times and having things I don’t normally have….like a cinnamon bun from McDonalds (that I just ate, lol). I’ve got my lunch and snacks planned though, so I’m back on it again. ;) Oh, I’ve taken several online classes and they’re very enjoyable. You can schedule the around YOUR time and make them work.

Gayle – I’m sure you’re already on the road with the boys but I just want to say “hope you have a great time!”

Stephanie – LOL! They’ll get you everytime!

Carolyn – Now you have me wanting to do Drillmax, lol! I did the 4DS Bootcamp Drills on Monday and had a blast.

Well, I slept right through the alarm today. I don’t even remember turning it off! I was planning on a rest day tomorrow so I guess they just got swapped. :)

Hi to everyone that follows!

Kathy

Good morning, BFLers!

Yesterday started off strong...then ended in an emotional meltdown which led, of course, to junk food. x( }( x( My sister is 38 weeks pregnant...she called me yesterday around 5pm to say that she's being admitted to the labor and delivery early because she has pregnancy induced high blood pressure. Her OB was concerned about her so she decided to induce labor. I live 1000 miles away from my family (I moved last August), and don't regret moving most days. But yesterday....my favorite sister (is it ok to have a favorite?) is having her baby early because of a health complication. It really hit me hard that I wasn't going to be there at all. I knew that I wasn't going to be 'home' around her due date (May 30)...but I hadn't really prepared my mind and emotions for the "going into labor call" yet. I should have done that awhile ago...but I avoided it because it hurt. So anyway...she's in active labor now and she and baby are doing well. I've been texting with her, her hubby and our mom all morning. :)

This emotional eating problem is the main reason I'm so overweight...and what's kept me from being able to lose weight these past few years. I've just GOT to get a handle on it. Stop and regroup when the emotions build up, and then focus on a healthier way to deal with whatever it is. I've got lots of hobbies and a big hobby table in my dining room. It should be easier for me to just work on a project instead of eat...just gotta get this brain and behavior retrained. ;)

So, Amelia, I totally feel ya girl!! Online courses are a great idea!! Think of something FUN to do, too, though. Maybe even an online game or something... We can tackle this problem and come out on top!!

Sherry: Glad your head is better today!

Gayle: Have a great trip! Thanks for the great movitation mantra!!

Hi to Stephanie and Carolyn! Hope you have lovely days!

Kathy: So, 4DS BC drill are fun for you?? Did I get that right? ;-) :7 :p LOL Enjoy your rest day, you've definitely earned it!!

Will try to BBL...

Good afternoon everyone! Is it lunchtime yet?!?! I'm starving...

Sherry - glad to hear that you are feeling better today!

Amelia - sorry to hear that you are having a rough time but glad to hear that Stephanie is so willing to KICK YOUR BUTT!!}( What are cyber-friends for, right!?

Stephanie - ^^^^5's on KICKING AMELIA'S BUTT!!

Connie - congratulations on your upcoming Aunt-hood!!! That's so exciting. I hope all turns out well for your sister and family and I hope you get to see that bundle of joy soon!!

Kathy - you must have really needed the rest to sleep through the alarm clock!

Carolyn - GS Chest and Tris is the only GS DVD that I don't have. I think I might have to buy that one on the RT! Is that the one with ALOT of push-ups? Maybe that's why I never bought it....:eek:

Gayle - your already on the road (for 3 1/2 hours now ;) ), but have a good trip!

I'm taking today as my rest/free day. I'm meeting a friend that I haven't seen in a long time for dinner and drinks. I am definetly having a frozen raspberry margarita, but will be as clean as I can on my dinner. And I'll TRY to avoid the chips and salsa they put on the table. TRY being the key word!

Meals for today:

M#1: 2 pieces w/w toast, 1T natural pb & 1 cup skim milk
M#2: w/w wrap w/spinach, grilled chicken & veggies
M#3: apple & 1/4 c almonds
M#4: w/w wrap w/romaine, 2 slices turkey breast & veggies
M#5: FROZEN RASPBERRY MARGARITA...:9 and whatever I order for dinner
M#6: I have no business having M#6 today ;-)

Have a great day everyone!

Carolyn, sounds like a great workout today! Hope your day is going well!

Kathy, enjoy your rest day! Oh, how I love rest days!

Connie, I hope your sister is doing well during delivery! How exciting! I kinda know how you feel about being so far away from family. Mine mostly live in California...I'm in NC. Most days it is nice being so far away, but during these "big" events is when you feel left out. Hang in there! It will get easier each day. Do you plan on going to see her anytime soon?
It sounds like you understand your eating problems and the reason behind it so you are on the right track! Remember, three to four weeks is all the time you need to make a habit automatic. A friend once told me... around two weeks into your commitment it can be easy to forget. Place reminders to execute your habit each day or you might miss a few days. I hope you feel better real soon! :7 Your hobby table sounds neat!

Melissa, your frozen raspberry margarita sounds divine! Are you going to a Mexican restaurant by chance? The chips and salsa gave it away! ;) Have fun and enjoy visiting with your friend!

Hi girls,

I only have a minute! Late last night I did B&G! Haven't done that one in ahile! Today I will do cardio! Not sure which one yet?

??? Do you think those DB handles are a good idea, instead buying more DB with I really don't need??? Need input!

Have a great workout and day!
Bellinda

hey girls,just popping in to chat:) no workout to report today...the day ended up being one of those days were i kinda forgot about my DD's kindergarten thingy tonight and i had to run out and get her a 'dress your best' dress;-) then my mom wanted DS to spend the night(thank goodness}() so i was all for dropping him off so i can BREATH}(}( now i have to figure out what im wearing to the kindergarten thingy tonight??

My eating has been great so far,just gotta fight those urges later tonight! THATS when im so easy to stick something in my mouth!

Gayle-I just LOVE your supportive words,i will remember that i want to FEEL GOOD when i hit that pillow tonight....with no cheats today!

Oh Stephanie-you are so funny girl! I had to lol at the cheetto coma,i use to do that myself;-) Your right,i USE to not buy anything that would temp me but for some reason ive been buying extra's for my kids...well there gonna have to get there treats from grandma like they did before!;-) Thanks for the kicks in my bootie:)

Carolyn-Great workout planned! Have fun at lories tommorrow,one day i will get up enough courage to go to a gtg;-) just too darn shy right now!:)

Kathy-Enjoy your rest day today! I too decided to take one! May i ask what online school you went to? Ive got a couple in mind like stayer or the phenix(forget the name)one!

Connie-CONGRATS to your sister,yay! So a boy or a girl? How much did she/he Weigh? And a HUG to you! Believe me when i say i know how hard emotional eating can be to stop!It had me weighing almost 300 lbs once apon a time! WE can do this;-)lets just kick it ALL in the butt girl!!! as a matter of fact I was just in the kitchen,kinda lurking,and realized "what in the hell im i doing in the kitchen?"and got the heck out of there! I did eat some grapes;-)

Melissa-FROZEN RASPBERRY MARGARITA OH MY!! OOOOO la,la;-) Have you tried a mango margarita....there not too shabby;-) enjoy your rest day !

Belinda-Have fun with your cardio today!

ok,everybody have a wonderful night...its raining here:-(

Hey Belinda!

I have LOTS, probably not as many as Kathy! ;)

I have been buying the 60 minute ones...more for your buck! I love iTREAD - Set 6 Outdoors 60 Min!!!!!

iTREAD - Set 24 Armed n Dangerous 45Min
iTREAD - Set 21 Run Intervals 30 Min
iTREAD - Set 6 20 Min
iTREAD - Set 19 Sprints
iTREAD - Set 20 30 Min
iTREAD - Set 16 20 Min
iTREAD - Set 1 40 Min
iTREAD - Set 2 40 Min
iTREAD - Set 13 Sprints
iTREAD - Set 1 20 Min
iTREAD - Set 3 20 Min
iTREAD - Set 5 Indoor Marathon Training 60Min LOVE THIS ONE TOO!
iTREAD - Set 7 60 Min
iTREAD - Set 8 60 Min
iTREAD - Set 9 60 Min
iTREAD - Set 10 Outdoors 60 Min LOVE THIS ONE TOO!
iTREAD - Set 1 60 Min

I haven't purchased any today. I will check the website out maybe tomorrow and see what appeals to me!

Hope all is well with you and the kids!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.