BFL TGIF...charge into the weekend

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies. Happy Friday. What are your plans for the weekend? workouts...family...sports...etc???

Tonight we're going to the el school's Christmas concert. BF's son plays sax. Tomorrow will be busy...DS has a basketball game at 10am, BF's DS has a game at 12, then a BDay party for my friend's son at 3pm. Looks like I'll be packing a cooler of food tomorrow. Sunday is another basketball game for DS (if the weather cooperates), then the FINALE TO SURVIVOR IS SUNDAY NIGHT!

This morning I was up early again, checking for school delays. We're open normal time today, so business as usual. My workout started with the push ups from GS Chest, then I did PUB with a tiny increase in all the weights again. My arms are shakin'.......

Time to shower. BBL

Gayle

Good Morning, Ladies ~ TGIF!!! :)

Off to court this morning @ 9 a.m. Part of me hopes that he doesn't show up, but then of course it would drag out longer than I want it to.

Last night was GS Chest/Tri's. I pushed through, wasn't all their though! I went to grab for my 20's for chest press, and went down to 15's after the 1st set. I forgot it's such a faster speed than S&H and I had to reduce my weight. Oh well, eventually I will get the strength to up my weight on GS also.

Gayle~ Sounds like you have a busy night/weekend planned! Great workout this morning. I am feeling my chest/tri's this morning! :)

Tonight is Rthymic Step! I love this DVD so much I thought I would pull it out for tonight! :)

Be back later~ Wish me luck! I'm gonna give 'em hell! }(
"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Good Morning to you all!

Gayle: Great job on your workout!

Jennifer: I knew this one would get you good!}( I really feel this series everytime I do it!

Had a blast in the snow last night! DS made a snow fort as high as my chest. Looks like an igloo. :) I am keeping him home today even though they are having school. Time is delayed by an hour but I am snowed in pretty good. My husband took the truck so now I am stuck anyway.

With all the in's and out's from the yard water had pooled on the kitchen floor and I hit it with a smack down!:eek: Landed on my right hip and right hand. I am hurting this morning but luckily nothing is broken!

My workout for today is going to have to be down carefully. Sitting down is the issue.

S&H Chest,Shoulder and Back
abs from MM
High Step Training...have to see how the right leg and hip feels with this one! I did do quite a few lower body exercises this week so I might just skip this all together.

Sat. is cardio and coremax 2. Maybe I will put in that DVD
"Meaner Legs" }(

Sunday: Is a well deserved rest day. I will be putting in a good stretch routine though. After all this lower body work I will need it!

We received approx 11-13" of snow!:7 But now we are due for another big storm this weekend. Better get out the shovels! Everyone is home today except my DH...so we will be clearing the drive and walkways most of today. Of course we have to throw in a few snowball fights. :D

I hope everyone has a great workout and day.

Jennifer: Good Luck Today!

BBL Heidi

Good morning ladies:

Jennifer - Best of luck at court! Good job of getting that workout in last night. Man, it is so hard to get motivated at night, isn't it??

Heidi - I'm so jealous of your snow. Have fun!! Ouch, sounds like a pretty bad fall, take it easy today.

Gayle - Okay, did you watch it last night?? I so want to vent about it, but don't want to spoil it if you haven't watch it yet.

I was just reading on the open forum how doing Cardio the next day after a heavy weight workout really helps DOMS. I was just thinking the same thing this week. On Monday I could barely make it down the stairs my calves hurt so bad -- however, once I starting doing the low impact step from 4DS I was so focused on trying to keep up with Cathe I didn't even notice my calves. By the next moring they were back to normal. Hmmmmm. And in the past, when my muscles hurt that bad, I would just skip the workout the next day. Obviously there IS something to doing cardio the next day to alleviate DOMS.

Hello to Colleen when you get here!!

BBL
Michelle

Hi Ladies~ I'm back :)

HA...Where do I start.
I was their by 8:45, 9 a.m. appt....the couselor decides not to come out and get me until 9:20...(Why do they think it's ok to make us wait, but will penalize us if we are late??)

After that he precedes to tell me I gave them a incorrect address for my ex....all info came back undelievable!! Ok, now I fuming...I know what I gave them was a correct address!!
He then tells me we can't go any further until my ex receive proper notification...Ok, couldn't they pick up the phone to tell me this? It would of saved me a bunch of time!

Leaving there, and who do I see walking next to the court house....My ex! He did get a phone call from Domestic Relations and was showing up for the appt...Well, I said, "your 30 mins late."
I need to email Domestic Relations w/ the correct info. In the meantime my Ex says he will put a money order in the mail for me for $125.00 ( it was $150 the first time, don't know what happened to that)....and then every 2 weeks....He says trust him...there is no way I can...screw me once, screw me twice, not again! Couldn't trust him before, what makes him think I can now. And his crying acts are not going to help. He is a very emotionly person, and I know I tore him apart when I left, and he still brings this up!
I plan on still going through court, I can't count on him.

After all that, I was BAD :( Polished off a box of Wawa Sugar cookies :(:( Why do I do this! This is W6 and so totally ruined, maybe I should do this week over.

~Jennifer~

Heidi~ How are you feeling? I am so glad you didn't hurt yourself wose than you did, your lucky!
I am so jealous. We didn't get any snow here, only rain. Hopefully this weekend we will get something. I don't normally like to play in it, I'm a summer baby...LOL :) But, I think it is so pretty to watch come down, then it's a mess to drive in.

~Jennifer~

Hang in there Jennifer!! Big hugs!!!

You can't trust him -- keep going through the courts. It is not fair for him to bring up how hurt he is -- this is not about him, it is about your kids.

Keep your head up. Don't worry about the WaWa cookies -- I would have headed straight for the wine !! he he!!

We are here for you girl!!
Michelle

Hey guys. I just breezed thru your posts quickly.

Jennifer-Know what? I don't blame you for those cookies. lol Amazing how, for EX, it has to get to THIS point for him to realize MAYBE you're serious??? GEESH! I say GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!!!!

Michelle-yes....we watched Survivor last night and we're ready to vote off Todd. I think he's got to go first. WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN IT??? I'm thinking the Lunch lady. Older DS thinks Amanda and younger DS says either TOdd or Courtney. I think that that Todd will make it to the Final 2, because the other person KNOWS he won't get all that many votes from the jury. My 2 cents! lol I LOVE that the Finale falls on Free Day. The kids and I are planning on noshes and snacks and yummy treats! LOL

Gayle

Hi Gayle~

I feel bad, but I have to do what Is best for the kids now. I gave him way too much time to do what is right, and he choose not too. Today has just been a bad day overall. Probably won't get my workout in tonight, have alot to do, plus my eating was horrible :( I plan on doubling up tomorrow and doing my HIIT & then GS Shoulders,Tri's,&Bi's!

~Jennifer~

Hey gals --

If it helps Jennifer -- I looked at your photos -- I think your body is going to be fine if you miss tonight's workout because you are having such a hard day!! You Rock girl! :) Hang in there!

Gayle - Don't you just love having something you can watch with your kids?!! Just think if Todd and Courtney were the last two - that would suck! How could you go to the Great Wall and all you can do is complain about the food?? At this point I would vote for Amanda or the Lunch Lady -- but either one of the them should take either Courntey or Todd with them because so many people hate them. I think PG played a better game than all of the remaining four -- and from the beginning I was cheering for James the Grave Digger -- so I have bummed ever since he got voted off.

Okay, I finally logged in to I-train using my work e-mail. I bought the first I-climb - 20 minutes to try it out. Just did it -- LOVED IT. His voice is as good as Cardio Coaches'. LOVED IT!! Then I did Core Max III - since you've all been doing it - thought I'd join in.

That's all! Have a great Friday night ladies!
Michelle

Michelle~ Thanks! You are sweet :)
I feel a little more "fluffy" now, but I guess that is what age does to you! I am back on track tomorrow. Endulging tonight again :( Oh well, such is life right? I have a bad attitude on life tonight, sorry :( Just one of them days!

Okay, I need to jump on itrain. Everyone is doing it but me. I don't have a Ipod or MP3 right now! :( I'm not that great w/ computers, is it hard to download.. stupid huh?

Have a great night!!

~Jennifer~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.