BFL for Sun Feb 17th 2008

Hi ladies,

Gayle**you inspired me so much with your transformation! When I had the pleasure to meet you at the RT, you already looked amazing. When I saw your pictures at the success story forum I was blown away! Look how many people you inspired to take on the 12 week challenge? That is amazing! The challenge not only helped me to clean up my diet it also helped me to run! The biggest problem I had was my diet, I have it under control! My DH said yesterday I have a waist line again and how small I am getting! My sisters never complimented me on my weight, but last week my sisters and BIL complimented me all day long! I haven’t felt that good in a long, long time! I have never lost weight that fast in my life! From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you! I hope you enjoyed your free/rest day yesterday!

Heidi** great job going heavier with biceps! Glad you enjoyed your workout! Thanks for the kind words yesterday!

Christina** how is your back today? Thanks for sharing my excitement with me!

Melissa** I also like grocery shopping! All those squats are paying off! Great job!

Michelle** you are so funny! The jeans are boot cut and from DKNY! I only had them worn maybe twice! My DH thought I just bought them! LOL! I think those qualify fancy smancy ones? I don’t mind buying new jeans put smaller sizes! LOL!

Kathy** awesome job on your 12 mile run yesterday! Thank you!

Sherry** great job on your Kickboxing yesterday! My dogs can’t wait to get walked every day! They doing so good when I take them alone for their walk!

Carolyn** great job on your DOMS in your Triceps! I am glad you enjoyed your Low Max! I love that one! Thanks for being so kind!

Hello to everyone who follows.
Belinda

Belinda, a big congratulations on your weight loss! I am so happy for you. :7 I am reading a book about the "ripple effect" and it asks various questions, one being how I am involved in a ripple effect...you hit the nail on the head when you said Gayle inspired many people with her story...it started with her, then you, and on and on. Now YOU are an inspiration to me, your family, etc. I am just oozing with happiness this morning! Thanks Belinda!

I am back from SC...did you miss me? :p I missed you all! I stayed at a place that had a workout facility and I used the treadmill, second time ever! I WANT ONE!!! I did the interval training for 3.5 miles with the incline set to 4%. I was so proud of myself! Nice and sweaty! I thought of you all running with me, pushing me when I thought that was all I had. So thanks!

Today is a rest day for me too. I plan on eating clean for the next 14 days. :eek: I didn't eat all that well for lunch on Valentine's Day, but that's okay, right? I ran it off!

I hope everyone has a great day today!

bbl

Morning everyone!

Belinda - I just had a smile the whole time I read your post. Wow, it is so wonderful to feel that good! And then other people noticing is just awesome! Congratulations again. :)

Well, I this morning I got up and did -
BFL Heavy Upperbody
Ran 3 miles using iTread 27 Drills
Amy Bento standing abs

I gotta run and shower to get into work early this morning. Hi to everyone else, I hope you have a great day!

Editing to say hi to Stephanie!

Kathy

Good morning, girls! Happy Sunday. I actually slept in!!!! Till 8AM! Can you BELIEVE IT??? LOL We were up late both Friday and Saturday nights....we were at SO's house till midnight both nights. Felt great to catch extra ZZZZZZZs!

Belinda-you are doing fantastic. Like I said yesterday, YOU are the one putting in the hard work. And I LOVE what Stephanie said about the RIPPLE EFFECT! You keep up that enthusiasm and you'll be on the success forums yourself! Keep it up ladies!

Hi, Kathy!

My kids are still sleeping, and I'm just waiting for my friend to call. She's going to call when her kids are up and ready for company for an hour. Then I'm heading out with my GPS on for my 7 mile long run. I hope I can figure out how to work this thing, but from what I read in the manual, it seems easy. We'll see.

BBL after my run! (it's like 20 degrees out there, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Gayle

Hi Guys!

Just stopping in before my morning workout - it's cardio today and I am doing the Bootcamp from 4DS.

I'm going into this one with an extra dose of motivation thanks to you all this morning! I completly love and agree with Stephanie's post on the ripple effect - it is so true!

Gayle, you inspired Belinda with your awesome transformation. Belinda - I get an extra kick for every morning workout from reading your cheerful posts first thing after I get up. And now, my DH has started running again and eating clean because he's watched how much better I am feeling. So that's a chain of 4 people!

Thanks for everyone's advice about my back yesterday. I am definitely taking it easy and using the heating pads....cause the only good thing about a back injury is the percocet...and my doc (very wisely:>)) doesn't give refills!

BBL for personals - have a great day guys!

Christina

Good morning Ladies!!

Belinda - I'm soooo glad it is your rest day too -- these other posts about workouts were making me feel guilty! :) I am sooooo happy for you! Okay, I'm sure you were rocking those fancy jeans!! Way to go!!

Stephanie - Don't you worry - you weren't the only one that cheated on V-day! Way to go keeping up those workouts while on the road!!

Kathy - Wow, what an awesome workout you have planned for today! You are doing sooooo good!!

Gayle - Enjoy your 7 mile run. Someday, I'm going to be posting the same thing! All thanks to you for getting this started -- and to the rest of the gals for keeping us all going!!

Christina - You be careful with that sore back!! I LOVE 4DS bootcamp -- the suicides are KILLER!!!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! I know I will be!! :)

Michelle

Hi Everyone,

Saturday I did PLB the whole workout. I was feeling it afterwards but not much today.

sunday - is my rest day.

I think I am trying to fight something off. It seems like every other day this past week I just haven't felt 100%. My head feels stuffy, headachy, etc. Not sure what it is but I know colds/sinus infections/flu are all going around work. suppose to go to a Daytona party today but told Hubby I think I am just going to stay home and rest. No sense in going out and passing whatever it is along to others.

I received Tracey's walking strong workout yesterday but not sure where to fit it into the workouts. Maybe next Saturday I can try it out.

Belinda - congrats on having the loose jeans. Hoping to find myself in that position sometime during this 12 weeks.

sorry I don't do many personals like everyone else does. It is just so nice to hear of everyone's accomplishments and it keeps me going. Time to pull out the BFL book and skim through it to make sure I am on the right track.

Rhonda

Hi girls,

Stephanie** thank you so much for your kind words! You girls are the best! Of course we missed you! Fantastic job on the TM! Enjoy your rest day!

Kathy** thank you so much for your kind words as well! I will bet you are losing a lot of weight the way you have been working out? WOW! Excellent job! You are working on Sunday’s?

Gayle** I hope on day I will post on the success forums! Have fun with your 7 mile run and GPS! What UB workout are you doing tomorrow?

Christina** I hope you enjoyed your 4DS Bootcamp! Your girls are so cute! Thanks for the compliment!

Michelle** I do need my rest day! I don’t feel guilty since I work out 6 day’s a week! Enjoy your rest day!

Rhonda** you will see changes soon! I hope you feel better soon! Thank you! Great job on PLB and doing the whole thing today!

Hi to everyone that follows!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hello Everyone,

Today is my free day from exercise only!! I have found over the past 7 weeks that I cannot have a free day with my eating. The idea of eating whatever and whenever has been backfiring for me so I am staying on track.
I weighed today and I have lost the two pounds I gained while I was sick.

I am starting week 8. I am very proud of myself for sticking with the BFL way of life. I enjoy all the foods and just the whole thing.

Belinda is right when she said Gayle has started a ripple effect. I am so very grateful for you Gayle, as I'm sure everyone else who posts here is too.

Thanks for giving me the kick in the butt and motivation to change my life.

Have a great Sunday:)

Carolyn

Good Morning girls...I read daily...not much time to post.

Just wanted to pop in a say hello after a week of BFL eating and PUB/PLB and HIIT. I'm feeling good.

Thos pyramids are SO different from the Gym styles....I love them both but am hoping to see more visable results with the pyramids.

Just wanted to share a recipe that I just love!

It can be a stew or a soup depending on how much broth you use. The nice part is that you put it all in the crock pot and forget it.

Crock Pot Turkey & Veggie Soup

Throw all of this in the crock pot and stir every hour. On the high setting I let it go for 4 hours.

1 box of Imagine Organic Chicken broth (less if you want it not to be a soup)
2 T olive oil
1 T minced garlic
salt and pepper
2- 3 lbs lean grnd turkey
1 pkg of *petite* baby carrots
1 pkg of sliced portabella mushrooms
3 roasted peppers (from the jar) cut up

bag of baby spinach (goes in crock pot at very end right before serving)

Add a few dashes of hot sauce before serving if you like. YUM!!

OH! A brand new recipe! SOUNDS YUMMY!!! I'll add it to my "to-make" list!

Just a quick HELLO and SHOUT OUT to all you fine, young ladies!

[font color=red]Are you ready for the new week?
What are your goals for this week?
What are you going to do to REACh those goals?
Think positive!
WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
[/font]

My 7 miles were interesting. I've learned one lesson....NEVER take Free Day the day before a long run! :) :) :) My stomach was churning the whole time! LOL The first 2 miles were harder than normal. Once I got into the groove, though, my pace picked up and my breathing settled and I just RAN! It was overcast and cloudy, but dry and NOT windy! It was actually pretty nice. The Garmin was SO fun to play with too! I will NEVER run without it again. I actually logged 7.15 miles. For my long runs, I'm not worrying AT ALL about speed, time, etc. I'm just going out there for a nice stady and slower-than-normal run. And today I REALLY enjoyed it.

Older DS went to the batting cages with some friends, younger DS has a friend here now, and I'm going to cuddle up under a fleece blanket and read my book. How does THAT sound, ladies? (no guilt.....I should really be cleaning my house, but that can always wait another day, right? LOL)

I'll be back sometime later.

OH!!!! Belinda...and for accountability purposes. I'm planning the GS push ups to warm up (I think on my toes this time around), then PUB for tomorrow!

Gayle

Hi everyone! I read through everyone's posts real quick. I apologize for not having time for personal's right now, but I just wanted to pop on real quick while I had a minute.

I am getting ready for my family to come over. I spent ALL DAY yesterday cleaning the house. I don't think I sat down until after 9:00pm! It needed a good cleaning though and now it's all sparkly. Until my nephews get here, that is. ;-)

So, around 7:00 last night I told DD and DH that I was going downstairs, cranking my iPod and working out. And that I did not want to be bothered NO MATTER WHAT. My DD has a habit of going out of her way to find me to ask a question that DH could easily answer, and he could be sitting right next to her. It amazes me! So, that's exactly what I did and I had a great workout. Then this morning I did HSC cardio only, repeating #2 to get in 20 minutes. It felt great, I did the air-jacks and tuck-jumps and everything! Now I'm ready to just enjoy the rest of the day.

I will BBL to catch up with everyone. Enjoy your Sunday!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.