BFL for Sun. 24

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

how are you htis morning? I am well rested! LOL!

Today I will take a rest day, maybe I will do SM with the bands later?

BBL after I read yesterdays post's!:eek:

Hi girls,

back with personals! Today our neighbor invited us for dinner! He went fishing yesterday and will grill fish for me since I don't eat meat! I hope he will take the bones out too, since I am not very good at filiting a fish! I will jok on the bones! LOL! I will make a German potato salad! They really nice neighbor's, they moved in when I was in the US! They still have there 3 adults kids ranging from 20-24 with them! Not sure why?

Heidi** I love the 4 DS cardio!The are my favorite workouts! The cardio is a little tricky, put once you get the hang off it, it will be worth it! I also like the weights in 4DS's! I hope you day will slow down today! Did you ever got your workout in?

Amelia - how are your legs feeling today? I still have DOMS in my butt and legs form Wednesday BFL leg workout! That one got me gooooood! Did you go fishing yesterday?

Hello and Good morning to you all,

Hi Belinda: I hope that you enjoy your dinner with your new neighbors. Your potato salad sounds yummy! ;)
I didn't get in a workout but I did do a lot of yard work. Does that count? ;) We had a campfire last night and my DH and DS slept out in a tent. I was too tired to stay out with them. My DS kept coming in the house up until around 2am so I didn't sleep very well. He and DH finally came in all together at 4am. PEACE AT LAST!
I am not sure what we are doing today....sleeping in for them I guess.

Enjoy your day Belinda! Hello to everyone that follows!
BBL Heidi

Good morning Heidi,

I am done with my potato salad! Getting ready to visti our new neighbors! This morning DH and I went for a long walk at the lake! DH went for a run and I power walked! The weather here in Germany is so depressing, it looks like winter is coming early! I hope not! It has beeen cold and rainy the last 3 days! Heidi I hope you get same rest this afternoon! And of course yard work counts as a workout, at least in my book!:p

Hi to the rest of the ladies, have a great Sunday! Off to my cookout!

Monring ladies!

Today is a rest day! I really need one with the workouts ive been doing lately!

Heidi-Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night! Maybe you can get in a nap later? And yes,absolutely yard work counts!!!

Belinda-have fun at your neighbors house! sounds like fun!great powerwalk today!

hey to everybody that follows!

Hey chickies!

Belinda, your cookout sounds nice! Hope the weather holds (held) out for you! What kind of fish did you eat? German potato salad...yum yum! I didn't know you are a vegetarian. Do you drink/eat dairy? Isn't that vegan, where one doesn't eat meat or dairy?

Heidi, camp out last night, eh? How old is DS? Hope you are able to get in a power nap today! I remember camping out in the backyard one time with my girlfriends and the neighbor boys played tricks on us. One time they got an axe and paraded around the tent chanting scary stuff...I screamed my head off! :eek: I guess that's why I don't like ghost-type movies! And I agree with Belinda and Amelia, yard work counts! ;)

Amelia, ^^^^^5's on your weight loss!:DThat is fantastic! Enjoy your much needed rest day.

My DS came down with conjunctivitis (I guess that's a form of pink eye) He went to the Dr. Tuesday and they gave him eye drops but the active ingredient isn't anything more that Visine. So, needless to say, it still looks like his eyes are bleeding. I took him to another Dr. yesterday and they said he should have been put on an antibiotic eye drop, so after 2 Dr. visits and 2 RX's, I'm out 120 bucks! What's so sad is the regular family Dr. couldn't see him for 2 weeks so he went to the Urgent Care. ARG! Friday I called the 1st Dr. to see if what DS had was allergic or bacterial and the lady pulled his chart and read what the Dr. wrote and I quote "eyes red". THAT'S IT! DUH! :mad:

Okay, sorry! Just needed to vent. I'm sure all of you can agree that if your child is suffering, so are you, right?

I'm still following August rotation. Looking forward to taking a rest day or 5! Like Amelia, my body is telling me something and I will listen!

So, who's off on Monday, Labor Day? ME ME ME!!!:)

Steph-I love your quote! Thanks for the high fives! Sorry you had a hard time with your doctors visits,how frustrating:( I can't believe they only prescribed eye drops on the first visit? That would kinda p!ss me off...i think i would be calling that doctor:mad:. Enjoy your rest day today! My DH is off on labor day,yay...high fives to ya!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.