BFL for Sep.1

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! How was your weekend? Mine was so much fun!:p
Today I will do a double workout! Need to catch up! I am waiting for Cathe to post her Sep.08 rotation! I hope she will post it soon!:D

Hi to everyone that follows!

Good Morning Belinda! Has Cathe posted her rotation yet? I need to go look! What are your workout plans today? I think I will do boot camp from 4DS and Bi's/Tri's. Maybe a power walk on the TM. Not sure on that last one yet. So glad you had a great weekend! Several days ago you mentioned your weather wasn't so good. Has it improved? What's the temperature today?

Okay, off to read the forums and see if Cathe's rotation has posted. Make it a great day!

Good morning Stephanie,

We had beautiful weather all weekend! It was nice and hot!

Enjoy the 4DS and Bi's/Tri's. + power walk on the TM! I am also waiting forCathe to post her Sep. rotation! I hope she will post it soon!

Hi,

I wish I had seen this earlier this morning...GO HEIDI GO!!! It would have pushed me to get ready for the race!!! I woke around 4:30 and then went back to bed around 6am and slept over until 8:30. DARN IT!!! There was not enough time for me to get ready and drive to the race course. I am so mad at myself for going back to bed!
The bedroom on the 3rd floor is so comfortable I am having trouble getting up! My DH admitted the samething. We haven't had a decent bed for around 3 years while all this construction has been going on. I feel like I am sleeping in the tree tops because there are four large skylights up there and you can see all the stars at night. Just beautiful!

Well...I guess I am making up for sleepless nights. I have awesome DOMS in my abs from the yoga routine yesterday! ;) We are heading out to the pool place today for a new filter system because this one we have is not working at all.
The family will also be taking a hike in the wooded area where the race was suppose to take place. AS it turns out it was half road and woods.

Steph and Belinda: Thank you so much for your support! I truly appreciate it!
Have an awesome workout and day!

BBL Heidi

Heidi - SORRY you missed the race this morning! Maybe you needed that extra sleep! Your bedroom sounds very beautiful, no wonder you couldn't get up! LOL! Great job on your DOMS in your abs! Enjoy your hike today!

Stephanie - I am posting like a crazy person!:p Lets have a party!

I am still waiting for Cathe to post her rotation! If she isn't posting it soon I will do PUB!

Ah Heidi, I'm sorry you overslept! But it sounds like you really needed your sleep! Maybe there is another one soon you can sign up for. Or, maybe you can walk/run it tonight with the family in tow? Your place sounds really nice! It's almost like you are camping out with all those sky lights!

Okay, party at Belinda's house! I'll bring the wine! ;)

ETA: Where's Amelia, Jay, Kathy, Carolyn, Sherry? Must be one heck of a weekend! Hope to hear from y'all soon! :)

Hi girls,

I did BFL UB workout! Couldn't wait any longer, it is getting late here in Germany! LOL!

We had nice weather all weekend long and today it is raining! I hate it! I need sunshine! It makes me tired! I am glad my workout is over, I still have to do my abs! Haven't worked them in awhile! LOL!

Stephanie - Oh, boy did we had a lot of wine this weekend!:mad: Way to much! LOL! I still have some wine left! LOL! Do you like wine? I do!:D

BBL!

Hi all!

The computer was acting, so DH erased the hard drive and reloaded the system software. Took him a couple of days. All of the documents were saved, but all e-mails/contacts were lost.

No work out today - I gave blood. Got a call that they are really low, and since I'm O+, they desperately wanted me to come it.

Now off to the store to get the last of the school supplies. Kids start on Wed.

Heidi - Sorry about today's race.

Belinda - Good for you and your workout! Did you get the abs in yet?

Stephanie - How was Bootcamp?

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the day. Tomorrow it's back to the normal grind and early workouts, I hope!

Belinda, do I like wine? YES! ;)

Sherry, glad DH was able to save the documents! Just an inconvenience to reset/retype all the e-mail and contacts...hope you have a copy somewhere! It's great he can fix it and not have to rely on a stranger...

That's wonderful you gave blood today! Good for you! Definitely make it a rest day! :)

So, school starts Wednesday? What grades are your kids in? School started here last Monday.

Bootcamp was WET! I had to take a 2 minute break before I started the 12th, and last, drill. I felt like I was going to puke! Wish I remembered to put my heart rate monitor on! I bet it read 190! :eek:

Well, off to the in-laws next door!
Cheeseburgers, hot dogs and all the fixin's, chips, soda pop, ice cream with fudge and sprinkles! :confused: DH is the cook so I slip him a vege-burger to cook for me and nobody is the wiser!

Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day!

Hi girls,

Sherry - sorry about your computer acting up! I hate when that happens! Arrr,,,,about all your emails/contacts were lost! DH and I can't give blood, because of the mad cow (we lived in Germany for so long)! Good for you giving blood! Glad you are taking a rest day today! Did you get all you school supplies? No, I never got my abs in! I need a kick in my butt!

Stephanie - hope your enjoyed your Labor Day with your friends! WTG on BC! That is a tough one! What kinda wine do you like? I like a nice dry red wine!:p

Looks like Cathe is busy today! She needs a break!

You girls are going to sleep and I am waking up and having coffee!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.