BFL Saturday June 7 08 RISE AND SHINE

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Having my coffee right now so I can wake up! WOW! The DOMS have set in my upper back from SH Chest & Back from thurs.

How is everyone else doing this morning?

BBS Heidi

Hey Heidi! I hear ya on the DOMS! I also am having them from Thursday's SH Chest and Back!

So, I took advantage of CC's specials. I ordered 5,7,8 and Pump. Who has these and what do you think? I have only tried #4 which I love! They are so different than iTrain.

Hope everyone has a great day!

bbl

Good morning Heidi, Stephanie, and everyone else!

First the really good news - I'm down 2#'s for the week!

Now, the other good news - the DOMS feel great! GS CT yesterday, and my pecs are really feeling it today. Also, yesterday although I woke up ok, sometime during the morning the legs started feeling it from Kickmax the night before. Talk about delayed! I also haven't had those kind of DOMS from cardio. I'm actually luvin' it!

Having some PB on w/w toast, then out for a short run - it's nice and cool right now, so gotta get it this a.m.

BBL!

WOW! I feel like I missed the train, because today I'm only sporting DOMS in my triceps...and only a little bit! LOL Don't ya love it??????

How's the weather where you all are? I know those of us in the Eastern seaboard are going to be SCORCHED these next few days. Today and tomorrow is supposed to be 96-99!!! And all thru next week anywhere between 85 & 90! I'm really trying to NOT put on my A/C, but I may just have to! I really hate turning it on this early in the season, but the kids sometimes can't stand the heat at mid-day. I don't mind it one bit, but I feel bad for the kiddos!

DS's All-Star team won their game last night, so their second game is today at 4:30. If we had lost it would have been at 11:30am. I'm not sure if the early or later game would have been better with the heat. I think we're going to lay low today. We may head out to the grocery store where it's air conditioned, and stock on healthy eats. I think I'll also let them dunk in my best friend's pool across the street.

Workout-wise....I just got done. I was up at 6am and had a run scheduled. I did iTread 9, 60 minutes and logged 6.75 miles. Then I did standing ab work with Tracey s's Core Blast. I was going to buy some CCs with the buy 2 get 1 free offer, but I just can't spend the extra bit of money right now. I'm getting all these iTreads, and my wallet just tells me that I need to pull those strings. A bit sad, because I wanted to try the Vol 8, but it will still be there when I have the extra $$$!

I hope Kathy makes it safely thru her long run this morning with the heat and humidity!

Sherry-YIPPEEEEEE on those 2 pounds! YOU GO GIRL!

Off to start breakfast for the kids!

Gayle

Good Morning girls

Today is a powerwalk.

Sherry,yay on the two lbs!!!

High fives to everybody sporting DOMS!

I got my monthly visitor thursday night and ive been fighting huge cravings....which i finally answered last night with some nutter butter cookies! Oh well,my WI and measurements tommorrow will be all screwed up anyway,im not doing them until next weekend! And today is my cheat day and my rest day but since i had those darn cookies last night i will be either powerwalking or doing another step(which was FUN yesterday)

ok,my coffee is calling me! Were taking the kiddes back to the beach today:) and don't worry,this time im going prepared WITH sunblock;-)

OMG,i almost forgot to tell you girls,im going back to school!!! This time for a associates degree in health care administration with the emphasis in medical records! It will take me two years,full time. I plan on taking most of the courses online so i can do it at night after the kids have gone to bed...i start at the end of the month:)!(just finished a certification in medical billing;-))

So much good news today! I'm loving it!

Congratulations Sherry on the 2#'s GONE!!!

Amelia, great news on going back to school! That's great! What college are you going through? I have taken several online courses, Web Design (HTML coding, etc.) and Accounting I and II. Have fun at the beach! Can you stop by here and pick me up! I'll be ready and waiting with my beach ball and towel!

Gayle, today's high will be 105 and humid. Yesterday was 101...the air was so stagnant you could cut it with a knife. Right now, at 8:52am, it's 88.8 and 64% humidity. My TM is in our shop down below our house; no A/C, so if I want to use it, it needs to be EARLY! Have fun at the pool!

I was going to run on the TM but it's too hot so I'm thinking of a step WO...but which one should I do? Any suggestions?

bbl

Stephanie-my first choice would be Rhythmic Step. Second choice would either be BM2 cardio premix or Step Blast. Want a third option? How about the cardio premix of LIC??? I can give you and fourth and a fift choice! LOL I LOVE Cathe's step workouts!

My TM is in my basement also, and it's a bit cooler down there than in the house. Except the winter, when it's MUCH colder down there! LOL This winter, I was working out in a basement temp of 58 degrees! lol

Gayle

Okay Galye, I am setting up for Rhythmic Step...haven't done that one in FOREVER! Thanks for the MANY choices! LOL!

BRRRRR...58 degrees! YIKES! Glad you can enjoy working out in the cool of the basement this summer!

BBL after my WO!

HAPPY SATURDAY everyone!!

Sherry - ^^^^5's on 2 lbs down!! Congrats on the DOMS too. Gotta love it!

Gayle - congrats to your DS and his team. We'll be feeling the heat here in MA today and tomorrow too. We are heading up to Loon Mtn in about an hour and I'm hoping it'll be a little cooler there. And there is a pool so everyone will be happy about that! And you are right, CCV8 isn't going anywhere. It'll be there when you feel more comfortable about spending the dough!

Stephanie - I just ordered CC Volumes 5, 7 & 8. 8 is AWESOME. I haven't had a chance to do 5 or 7 yet, but they are on my rotation for next week. I'll let you know what I think. Good choice with RS. I love that workout!!

Amelia - have fun at the beach today and don't forget to use sunscreen that actually works this time, okay?!?! Congrats on going back to school. That's great!

I got up early this morning and got in CCV2. I love the music in this workout. Now we are getting packed up and are about ready to hit the road. I probably won't be back online until Monday, so have a great weekend ladies!!!

Hi girls,

Today I will do PUB Tri's/MM Tri's, PUB Bi's/MM Bi's + All Step Abs & Power Hour ABS!

My DH and I have been talking what we will do with the house! Well, DS wants to live on his own! Since the market is not looking good( selling the house without losing to much money) my DS will be staying in the house! I will ship ALL my furniture(except for a few pieces) back to Germany!This way he doesn't have to clean to much! LOL! Hopefully the market will look better next year! I took a walk with my dogs this morning and every street had like 3-4 houses on the market! This isn't good!

I will be back after my workout!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi Belinda:

Sorry I missed you last night.

Great job not chickening out of your workout!!!:)

You mentioned that your son will again be spending time at the house instead of getting an apartment. Is he going to have some roommates?
This could work to your advantage....they pay rent to you!!!

We have the same problem here with the houses not selling very well. It is just a really bad time in the economy. Even though our President doesn't acknowlege that we are in a slump. IDIOT!!!

I hope that you have a great day!!

Take Care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.