BFL for Sat. 23

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

How are you this morning? What are your plans for this weekend? My DH isn't here until next Thursday, so I will clean my house!

Today I will do 4DS Cardio Power premix! I love that one!

I will be back after my workout!:eek:
Posting Rules

Not sure what happend this morning, but I mixed up the day's! For whatever reason I was thinking today is Friday! :mad: Sorry, about the mix up!

I am getting ready for my workout!

Morning girls!

Today is LB,im thinking SS premix and a dogwalk or PW on the TM!

Belinda-High fives on your workout!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Im down 1.5 lbs today....dispite my little binge on tuesday night! I feel great! I can't believe i can lose weight and eat like i have been eating this week....i guess i just wasnt eating enough to support my weight?

anyhoot,everybody have a wonderful saturday!
bbl

Wow its awful quiet around here?

Hey girls,my workout is done! SS LB blast is just plan INSANE:confused: ive never burned so bad in my life? I had to pause alot:eek: I also did a powerwalk on the treadmill...30mins @ 4.0

ok,everybody have a great day!

Where is Heidi, Kathy, Stephanie and Carolyn today?

Amelia, nice job on your workout today! I have to check out the SS leg premix for next week! What are your plans for tomorrow?

Hi Girls!!!

Sorry I am really busy as usual today! I will be taking a walk with DH later this afternoon. I have been so busy that I haven't been getting in my workouts like I should. Plus I am exhausted!!! TOM I guess has a lot to do with it.

Amelia: Awesome job on SS LjB! You will probably have DOMS tomorrow or sooner...;)

Hey Belinda: Have fun with your house cleaning! ;) Great job on your cardio pre-mix. I haven't done that one yet. As a matter fact I haven't done much of those workouts on that DVD. Weights yes but have ignored the cardio portions. I just got thrown off by trying to do the step workouts! Try try again right?

Have a great day and I will try to get back again later.
Hello to Kathy,Sherry and Steph! Hey Jay! Hope you are doing ok.

Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.