BFL, is it really Monday????

banslug

Cathlete
Good Monday Morning, ladies! Where does the weekend go? Funny, because it always seems to go by nice and slowly, but once Monday gets here, I wonder what I DID for 2 days! lol

So, it's the last full week before Christmas! I've got a few things to pick up at one store this week, and I'm done. I started wrapping gifts yesterday...not the kids' stuff, though, since they were around! lol

Week 12 has officially started for me! I stayed up WAY late last night for 2 reasons. First, was the Survivor Finale. (Michelle, I'll wait to make sure you saw the whole thing before I talk about it.) SEcond, I stayed up till after 1:30am to finish the book I was reading (Dan Brown's Deception Point). BUT I was up 5:30 for my workout. After all the talk about Meaner Legs, that's what I pulled out. Felt great! I LOVE lower body after a Free Day! lol

OK...kids are delayed 2 hours this morning due to freezing roads, so I've got some extra time before I have to get the kids up. I'm going to check out the boards a while! BBL!

Gayle

Yes, it's Monday. :(

Way to go Gayle! Week 12!! And good job for getting up so early when you stayed up so late.

All I'll say right now about survivor is I couldn't help but laugh when Todd gave his answer to the poker player. Geez, I can't believe that guys really wins big at the poker table. Doesn't he know when he is being scammed??!! I still LOVE James and of course Denise brought me to tears.

BBL,
Michelle

Okay, where is everybody this morning? Did everyone "sleep in" -- or are you "snowed in" -- ha ha!

Gayle - I love Dan Brown. I haven't read that one yet, did you like it? I loved Angels and Demons. I just finished a Nelson DeMille book yesterday. I love these "guy" books - I soooo hate "girly books".

Later-
Michelle

Hi Ladies~ I'm here...just a busy Monday morning :( I wish I slept in!! LOL :)

Just got off the phone w/ my Ex's GF, she is mailing a support payment out today. I'm just curious to see what the cheap b*stard is going to send! I shouldn't be like that, but he hasn't supplied for them in the past few years, and he thinks only a few bucks is going to make up for it. Grrrrrr!!!

Not a good day, if you couldn't of guessed. I have a flippin' headache, and a major "free day" hangover! I'm back on track though, start of W6 and so far going strong...even though I wish I was home in bed!!

Gayle~ Great job getting your workout in. Up 1/2 the night and still got up early! WOW, you continue to surprise me :) LOL

Michelle~ How are you today? What's on the agenda for today?

It's year end at work...so the heat is on to get in as much $$$ as possible! Oh well, 1 more week and then we have off for the holiday. The office shuts down over the holiday week, so I am sure to catch up on my sleep...Can you tell I LOVE to sleep in ... LOL :)

Tonight is BBC Arms/Abs. I love the weight work, but my lungs tend to scream when it comes to the cardio portion. I wish I had a TM at home, I heard the TM Cardio is great! :)

BBL ~ Unless Barry kills me!! LOL }(
"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hey, ladies!

Jennifer-I'm doing the BIG BUCKS voodoo dance over hear. I'm burning serious calories, too! LOL Here's to hoping the cheap bast--- isn't cheap, for ONCE! HA!

Michelle-I LOVED this book. I simply couldn't put it down last night. I was actually reading it during the Survivor commercials too! When the kids went to bed at 10pm, I still had over 100 pages to read. I just couldn't STOP! I also read Angels & Demons and The DaVinci Code...both were picks from my Book Club too. I liked Deception Point a TON, maybe because it didn't have ANYTHING to do with religion like the other 2 did. Nelson Demille....LOVED Charm School. I have one of his in my line-up after my next book, which is One Thousand White Woman (book club choice).

OK...gotta go get the bus. I ran my last quick errand after school, and now I have to get the kids!

Gayle

It's been a quiet day around here for us, hugh? Hope you all are doing well!

I just tucked the kids in bed. Nice relaxing evening with the boys. Older DS requested my Onion and Squash Frittata, so I made that tonight....and I used Egg Beaters in place of the whole eggs and it turned out GREAT! It's BFL-friendly too, so he and I will be dining on that the next day or 2. I also made a large pot of turkey chili and just stuck the containers in the fridge. Earlier, I made several salsa chicken wraps. I think you could say I'm STOCKED and prepared to make it all the way thru WEEK 12!!!! lol

I'm headed to bed with a new book. Early for me....we'll see what time I actually fall asleep! I'm planning on an iTread tomorrow, just not sure if it will be my newest fave (set 25) or one of my older faves (set 13 or 19). HMMMMMMMMMMM.

Gayle

Hello ladies --

I decided I would NOT post again today until I got my workout in. That motivated me!! :)

I just did Bootcamp and Bis/Tris from 4DS. I FINALLY made it through all the drills of bootcamp. Remember my last post was that I thought I was going to faint after the suicide drills?!! Well this time I did ALL the drills (not saying I need every single motion in every single drill) but I at least did "most" of ALL of them. Does that make sense.

Also, I didn't have my meals planned today. Since DH went to the store yesterday, I didn't have my usually turkey and bread. Ugh!! So, I ended up eating 3 Larbars while at work. Uck!! When I got home my stomach felt TERRIBLE -- but I was hungry, so I had one of my left over chicken enchilladas from EFL. So, at least ONE meal was BFL friendly. AND I did get my workout in! :)

Okay, gotta tuck the kiddos in! Chat with you ladies tomorrow.

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.