BFL monday, may 19

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Ive got a new challenge going on for me starting today:7!

First,healthy eating monday-friday with no cheats and the weekends are taking it easy,but not too easy;-)

second,five days of workouts(which ive been doing anyway so this part won't be hard;-)) consisting of 4cardio's, an UB workout,an LB workout and a circuit(had a blast with HCT on saturday) oh and alteast two days working my abbs.

third,im going to start walking my doggie for twenty minutes, three-four days a week so that will be extra cardio:7

so todays workout is a dog walk,then LIC UB only premix then a quick 30min PW on the TM! and maybe some abb work!

bbl to report it..

Good morning Amelia! Wow, sounds like a great challenge! I'm sure the pup will enjoy it too! Enjoy your workout and clean eat day!

Power Circuits/Back/Abs DONE!

Morning to all that follow!

bbl

Good Morning to you all,

Hi Amelia: I am right there with you! Today is TM run,PLB and abs from Core Max 1.

Stephanie: Wow! Finished already!? I just got up and made coffee! Great workout!

Hello to all that follow! Have a great workout and day!
BBAW!!! (Be back after workout ;-) )
Heidi

Heidi, thanks for letting me know what BBAW meant...I thought you were either crying or laughing!

Have a great day Heidi! Enjoy your workout!

Good morning! It's my Friday, whoohooo!! :D

I didn't workout last night after work, I was just too tired. Sunday nights are usually like that for me. I'm planning to do 4 LowMax intervals tonight though! *flexes*

I stuck with my planned meals yesterday, but threw in a small bag of potato chips at lunch and 1/3 of a hershey's bar in the afternoon. :9

Amelia~ LOVE your new challenges!! Rock on!
Stephanie~ Great workout...but tooooo early!! :p
Heidi~ Enjoy your workout!

Hello to all who follow...happy Monday! :+

M1: pumpkin seed granola, skim milk, protein powder
M2: EAS lite chocolate fudge shake
M3: turkey and cheddar sandwich on light ww bread, small bag of Sunchips, carrots
M4: small box raisins, mixed nuts, 60 calorie dark chocolate stick
M5: leftover chicken fajitas in 2 corn tortillas with light sour cream
M6: lowfat cottage cheese and mixed berries

BBL...

Good morning BFLers!!:7

CC#3 done. I think this is my fave so far.

Amelia - I like your plan! Looks like you have everything under control. :+

Connie - your meals look great! Have fun with LowMax.

Stephanie & Heidi - HI!!!!

Sherry - you still with me on a new Challenge today!?!?

Okay, DD just interrupted me with a mouthful of water and proceeded to make a gargling noise while moving her hands like a cat. I think she was supposed to be a purring cat, but instead the water just ended up dribbling down the front of her dress and now she has to change! It was cute though, and made me laugh.

In addition to starting a new Challenge today, I'm also going to track my calories on SparkPeople. I was using it a while ago so all my foods are still in there. I just want to get back on track and make sure I'm not eating too much.

BBL when I get to work!

Morning everyone!
I read all the posts (and a couple made me chuckle), thanks! Sorry this has to be a quick post. I got up little late and didn’t have time to do all of what I planned, but I’ll try to make some of it up tonight and later in the week.

I did Muscle Max chest/triceps + Gym Styles Back/shoulders + intervals from In The Ring (Amy Bento). I’m hoping to get a quick bike ride in tonight and maybe some weeding in my flower beds out front. Oh, I found my heart rate monitor watch! Guess where it was? In the pile of laundry on the dryer (I had tossed a load on top and must have been rifling through it to find a shirt). DH was hurrying me to go to breakfast and do some errands on Saturday (you like how I blame it on him, right?) ;)

Kathy

Morning Ladies,

Well, I never got my deck finishedx( My DH was supposed to help with it but his father is extremely ill and he spent the whole weekend with him. I know this will probably sound selfish and uncaring but, I'm worried something will happen with him and will conflict with all the graduation plans this weekend. Like I need more stress.

Not sure what my workout for today will be. Something to take my mind off of everything for an hour.

I'll check back later for personals.

Good morning girls,

I ended up taking another rest day yesterday! I was relaxing all weekend! I really need it that!

Stephaniee** I will flight Friday night to San Antonio!

I am thinking about doing a rotation from Debbie Fitnessfreak, I have to go over and see I I can start it this week since I will be gone Satureday, Sunday and Monday next week!

I need more coffee! BBL!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

I am back with personals!

Amelia** sounds like a great plan! I also need to walk my dogs again! Great job on clean eating!

Stephanie** great job with Power Circuits/Back/Abs this morning! What rotation are you doing this month? Have fun at work!

Heidi** enjoy your TM run,PLB and abs from Core Max 1.!

Connie** have fun with Low Max today!

Melissa** great job with CC# 3! I never done any of CC, need to check them out!

Kathy** glad you enjoyed your workouts this morning! What rotation are you doing?

Carolyn** sorry for your stress! Hope all goes well! Enjoy your workout this morning

Off to get more coffee! I slept until 8:30 am!

Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi ladies. Back to post my meals for today:

M#1: 1 slice banana applesauce bread & vanilla/coffee protein shake
M#2: apple & l/f string cheese
M#3: salad w/3 oz sirloin tips (leftovers from last night), 1/2 c red kidney beans & veggies
M#4: 3 oz grilled chicken & 1/2 sweet potato (another leftover from last night..;-) )
M#5: 3 oz salmon, 1/2 c brown rice & steamed brocolli
M#6: not sure yet..:D

Have a great afternoon!

Well, I'm here to confess. Mondays are donut days at work...and I gave into one. I just WANTED it, ya know? But I attempted to balance it out a bit by eating with a lite EAS shake and skipping the SunChips at lunch. It was freakin' delicious... :9 Definitely doing the workout tonight!! LOL

Melissa~ thanks for sharing your story about your spitting/purring DD! :)

Kathy~ What a workout! OMgosh, awesome job!! ^5! Glad you found the HRM.

Carolyn~ sending you lots of de-stressing vibes! Things have a way of falling into place for big parties, try not to stress out about those littler things. *hugs*

Belinda~ Glad you had a restful weekend!

Will try to BBL....;)

Hi Connie! Donuts are really hard for me to pass up, especially if they are fresh. Don't you feel better now that you confessed?!?!:) How is your little neice doing?

So, I just received an email from the hotel that I'm going to be staying at Tuesday and Wednesday, asking if I would like any fitness equiptment brought up to my room during my stay! Isn't that awesome?!?! They have a 24 hour fitness room that I had already planned on using and now my boss is going to join me at least on Wednesday morning, so I'll pass on having the equiptment brought up, but I just thought that was TOO COOL!!

ETA: I forgot to mention earlier that since I'm starting a new Challenge today, I had to weigh myself this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to be down 2 lbs from the last time I weighed in. And I was very happy to write it down on Page 1 of my food/workout journal! I even drew a little smiley face next to it. :7

Hello,

Just checking In…

Hi Stephanie: Glad that I could clear my abbreviation up for you! :) I guess it could have been like that evil laugh from that movie Austin Powers.

Connie: I hope that have a great workout later today with LowMax! Love that one!

Hi Melissa: Your DD is soooo funny! She must take after you! :) Great job on the 2# loss that is awesome! I do the same thing in my notebook but I have been putting a lot of unhappy faces in there lately for not getting in my workouts as planned.
Nice workout this morning. I am really looking forward to getting that bike sometime soon. It looks like it will stay on my wish list with Walmart until December.

What hotel is that? That is great they would bring up some equipment to your room!
Have a safe trip!

Hey Kathy: Glad that you had a little extra smile this morning. :)Great job on your workout thus far. Have fun with your bike ride and garden weeding later.
What a relief to have found your heartrate monitor!

Hello Carolyn: I wish I could help you with your deck! I would get it done for sure!!! Try to relax… your guests will be glad to see you and your DS just the same. So enjoy the day! Here is wishing your father in-law the best. I hope he recovers soon.
Have a fun workout! This will help relieve some stress.

Hi Belinda: Are you awake? What workout did you end up deciding on? I still have to get mine done! It looks like I will be doing it tonight when my DH is resting after work. I have loads of paperwork to do this afternoon. So I better get to it!

BBL Heidi

Wow, Melissa, that IS too cool of an offer from the hotel!!

Whoohooo for dropping those 2 pounds! That's a great way to start a new challenge! :D

Yep, I do feel better after confessing...and I feel very good that the one donut didn't turn into a free-for-all. Perhaps I'm making some progress...? ;)

My newest niece (I have 3 all together now) is doing really well. Mama's milk came in this morning and she's quite happy with it. I got to hear her cry a little today while I was talking to my sister...such a sweet little squeak. :* Thanks for asking!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.