BFL for Mon.25

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today I will do legs, not sure what yet?:D
I will be back for personals after my workout!

Good morning Belinda! (afternoon for you!) ;) How about GS legs.:eek:
How is the weather today? Sunny, I hope! We are expecting rain every day this week from the storm that hit Florida. We are in a severe drought so it will be a welcome sight! The local weather people call it "liquid sunshine". Have you heard from your kids lately? They are both in college now, right? I hope you enjoy your afternoon!

I just finished 4DS HIS and legs...glad it's over!

I hope y'all have a great day!

Good morning Stephanie,

I still haven't worked out! DH did something with the DVD player( he tried to set up German TV for me!) he bought a world wide vidie converter and forgot to hook up the DVD player. He is coming home tonight and hook up my DVD player! I think I will do BFL legs later!

To answer your question from yesterday! I am a vegetarian! I haven't eaten meat since over a year! I stopped eaten meat after my mom passed away! I do eat eggs and dairy/cheese! I am not a vegan, they don't eat eggs, milk or cheese! I eat mostly soy prducts or beans and fish and of course lots of veggies!! I don't miss the meat!:p I did try some at my sisters house last weekend and it gave me an upset stomache! I do cook meat for my DH, he is not a vegatarian! He loves meat! I always have to cook twice! My DH is eating more and more a vegetarian diet, but he still likes his meat. Great job on your workout!

Amelia** the fish was delish! Thanks for asking! We had a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Hey girls!

Stephanie-great job on your wokrout already,it feels good to have it out of the way huh? I need to get off this computer and start on mine:confused:

Belinda-I know what your going through about having to cook twice:confused: my meals are always different from what i cook my kids and sometimes i have to make three different meals:mad:. My DH won't have chicken nuggets and macaronie and cheese for supper like the kids,LOL

Today is a run interval and a dogwalk or PW, im also doing some core work!

hey to everybody that follows! bbl

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: I hope your DH gets your DVD player connected soon! I hate that when my DS decides to play with the one I use! Have a great LB workout!

Steph: Nice job getting it done!!! I am still on week 3 of the August rotation. So today I am doing PS chest tri and shoulders. I will add in a run before the workout too.

Amelia: Sounds like the pup is doing better. ;) I am doing major abs today too. Which are you planning on? I think I will do the 4DS abs.
Have a good one!

The flooring people start tomorrow! I hope they don't come too early!
BBL Heidi

Stephanie – Great workout! It always feels great when you’re finished, huh?

Belinda & Amelia – Sometimes I end up cooking two meals too. What I like to do is cook extra (when it’s just for me) and have that ready for another meal the next night. Belinda, I didn’t know you were vegetarian! I’m not sure I could live without my steak, lol.

Heidi – Good luck with your floors! It’s always stressful when you have work done in the house. Enjoy your workouts later!

I started a Blog here on the cathe nation (Steph found me, lol). It might be a rehash of what I post here, but feel free to come visit me, I’d love to see ya.

Here’s the last three days since I posted.

Sat: Cathe Push Pull - Total Body 2 times premix + 10.5 mile bike ride
Sun: Ran 10 miles
Mon: Core Blast Med ball segment + 4DS Bootcamp Drills + Gym Style Back/Shoulders/Biceps

Kathy

Kathy, WTG on your workouts! You rock! How come, I can't add you to my workout friends? Yah, I don't eat meat for over 1 year now! I thought the same thing, I couldn't live with out it! What turned me around , first of all my mom! Second of all the scary news with all the infected meats/mad cow a.s o. Made me think twice!:p If DH isn't coming soon I will start on my leg workout! I already cleaned 2 of my windows! Holy smokes, they are dirty!

Belinda, bummer about the DVD player! Hopefully DH has returned home and hooked it up! Hey, when you are done with your windows, can ya come over to my house? I only have 12. PLEASE?! :p

Amelia, great workout planned! Is the pup all better? Enjoy your day!

Heidi, enjoy your workout too! Oh, the floor people are coming! What kind are you putting down? I love change! I am trying to get DH to agree we need to pull up the carpet in the living room...
Are you rested up from the camping "trip"? ;)

Kathy, another mind-blowing workout today for you! Loved reading your blog. Like Belinda, I tried to "friend" you (Kathy G) and haven't been successful...enjoy your day!

bbl!

Hi,

Checking in with my upper workout completed! I finished just as DH called to warn me about an upcoming hail storm approaching and he needed me to take down the tent.

I will do my run later this afternoon when I come back from work.

Hi Kathy: Way to go on your workouts this weekend! I got in a bike ride yesterday with DD. All these hills around here didn't faze me a bit! My daughter was huffing and puffing up the hills!!! ;) I guess my workouts with Cathe are paying off with more leg strength!

Hi Steph and Belinda: I feel better now that I did my workout. I was dragging again today before it. But I got it done and it was well worth it!!!

Off to work!
BBL Heidi

Steph - I have 19 big windows! I had it with cleaning! I cleaned in El Paso and I am cleaning here! DH came home and fixed the DVD player! Now I am waiting for DS phone call ! I will start my leg workout shortly! I will do 4DS legs! Sounds about right for today!

Heidi** awesome job on your workout! I am dragging too, since it is getting late here! It is going on 6 p.m. DS needs to hurry up, before I change my mind!:p

Heidi, glad you got your workout in! Hail storm, oh no! I hope you guys will be okay and with no damage!

Belinda, 4DS legs...low plane lunges, OUCH! What did you have for supper? I am trying to figure out what to do...decisions, decisions!

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.