BFL - It's Monday! 6/9

I didn't sleep well because of the storms last night, so I didn't get up for GS BSB this a.m. I'll get to it after work. Just found out that the kids don't have school due to power outages. Looks like this will be an interesting day.

Picking back up on the recent cancer discussion, a co-worker just found out her 2 year old, yes, t-w-o, has non-Hodgekins lymphoma. Puts everything in perspective very clearly. Appreciate what you have and take very good care of it.

4 weeks until the 4th - eat clean (that's 80%), have a good sweat and push yourself, and tell those close to you that you love them and give them a hug.

Good morning, BFL friends!

Yesterday was a very good back-to-BFL4W day, yay!! I found myself very hungry in the evening- probably from all the junk getting cycled out. I made healthy snack choices that I feel good about. *pats on back* I even did a workout *gasp*! I decided to baby my knee a bit and opted for LIS, the intermediate one and just did the step combos. I really need new shoes...sigh. I hate shopping for shoes, nothing ever fits right and they are so darn expensive. But I digress... :)

I'm planning an UB workout this evening. I'm thinking ME or maybe LIC. Which is a better overall UB workout?

Sherry~ I'm so sorry to hear about your co-worker's child. Unbelievably sad...please let her know I'm praying for them. What storms affected you? I'm in southwest Florida, the southern most part- Marco Island. We had at least one tornado do some bad damage in north Fort Myers last night. Again...very sad stuff.

Hello to all who follow, happy Monday!! :)

Here's the plan for the day:
M1~ 2 Kashi bars (running late for work, lol)
M2~ nuts and raisins
M3~ tunafish on ww bread with salad topped with lf ranch
M4~ lf cottage cheese and mixed berries
M5~ leftover Sweet and Sour Shrimp (cooked very healthfully last night, it's sooooo good! It was hard not to have a second helping.)
M6~ sf pudding with protein powder and cool whip

Will try to bbl, have a busy day at work brewing though.

Morning!
Sherry & Connie - YES, let's say a silent "thank you" for all the wonderful things we have to be grateful for!

This morning I did abs (Ab Hits Segment + Core Blast segment) + iTri Reverse (bike + ran 1.5 miles) + Gym Styles Back/Shoulders/Biceps. I felt pretty good this morning. I made sure to stretch my achilles tendon yesterday after my long run and no stiffness or soreness today, yay!

I gotta scoot and pack my breakfast, lunch, & snack for work. It's SO hot I'm going to make a sandwich for lunch (with whole grain bread and lean turkey breast of course!) ;) Have a great day!

Kathy

Hi ladies! I hear ya on counting your blessings!!!!!!! On the note of telling our loved ones we love them! The only time I can touch, hug, kiss, etc my older DS is at bedtime with a kiss on the forehead. lol But, recently, when I shut out his llight and tell him I love him, he's been saying "same here". lol Cute, and I'll take it! It's his way of telling me he loves me but still staying the COOL older child that he is!

Quick drive by again. Got up for PUB this morning. LOVE that workout.

My eating yesterday was good and clean, up till about 3pm, when I started nibbling here and there. But I think the second part of yesterday falls under the 20% of the unclean 80/20 principle! LOL

Another scorcher here today. I'm taking the kids, and my friends' 2 kids that I watch on Mondays, across the street to my best friend's pool after school. Temps forecasted near 100 today! YIKES!

Plan for today: drink plenty of water (already have downed 96 oz. WOW); eat clean (100%); and HUG MY KIDS!

:) Gayle

Good Morning Ladies,

This was a very busy weekend again for me. No workout but I did have a 3 hour tennis match on Saturday in the 98 degree heat and humidity. I had a heat headache for the rest of the day. My partner darn near had a heat stroke.

We got some bad news about my FIL. He had a CAT Scan on Saturday and found out that his colon is seperating, which is causing everything to leak into his body. No wonder he has a horrid infection that they can't get rid of. The docs were meeting today to discuss options, but they have already said surgery is not an option. Not sure what else they could do.

Today will be PUB. I haven't lost any weight this past week. I feel my eating was pretty clean. I just need to keep on truckin, as Gayle would say:p

Sherry - Sorry to hear about your co-workers child. It seems more and more children are getting cancer. I know several kids who have leukemia and my good friends daughter ( 16 years old) has stage III metastatic melamona.

Connie - Take care of that knee! Have fun with your UB tonight.

Hi Kathy!

Gayle - Be careful in the heat. We are having scorching heat waves as well. It seems too early in the summer for it to be this HOT!!

Hello to everyone that follows

Too funny about your DS Gayle! My boys are the same way but my daughter ALWAYS says she loves me before I even get a chance to say it first. ;)

Carolyn - I'm so, so sorry about your FIL. I hope they can find a way to help him or at least lessen the infection. I hope your heat headache is gone today. Wow, it was freaking HOT this weekend and today is even HOTTER! :eek:

Kathy

Good Morning girls!

Sherry-please let your co-worker know that Iam also praying for her and her son! I can't even imagine:-(

Gayle-enjoy your afternoon at the pool with your kids...sounds fun!

Hey to Kathy,Carolyn,Connie and anybody that i missed!

Today is just a cardio and some abb work! Ive got two workouts that i dont' really care for on sale at amazon.com(B&G's and DM) right now hoping to sell them so i can get MM}( and maybe coremax!

ok,everybody have a wonderful day:)

Good morning everyone!!

I hope you all had a great weekend and we're able to keep cool depending on where you were! Today is going to be another scorcher here in MA so I actually don't mind being at work.

I totally fell of the wagon this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday x( What is strange though is that I put on a new pair of pants this morning (a pair from last week that looked like they were going to be too small) and they are really loose. Much looser than they were when I initially tried them on! So maybe I needed to fall off of the wagon for a couple of days? Sure, I'll go with that. It's easier to put it behind me that way!!!:7

I did not get up this AM to do HIIT. Sleep was much needed this morning. I even let DD sleep in. We got to school in the nick of time. My basement is nice and cool, so it will be an incentive to go down there tonight and get my workout in.

BBL ladies!

Hi girls,

I have been cleaning my windows this morning!
I am getting ready to do GS chest only/MIC Chest only + Rhythmic
Step section 1,2+3 no Step Cahllenge!Yah! I am so sore from that rotation!(

Sherry** are you trying to sell your hause too? I think I wrote this last week, we are keeping the house for DS! I will ship all my staff back to Germany!

I will be back to report my workout!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

I am done with GS chest only/MIC Chest only + Rhythmic
Step section 1,2+3 no Step Callenge! I don’t think I could done the challenge today! My legs are sore from yesterday!

Connie** hope your knee feels better! Enjoy your workout tonight!

Have a great night, everyone!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.