BFL Humpty dance day May 21st

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls:)

Anybody remember the humpty dance song,LOL! I heard it yesterday and just couldn't help but laugh...It came out when i was a pre-teen and my older brothers were listening to it.

Wow,i can't believe im the first one to start the thread? Today is an undecided day? Not sure if i will take a rest day and just walk the dog or do some GS ub work!

hey to eveybody that follows:)

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Hi Amelia: I never heard that one....:) Or at least I am not sure what it is. Have a great day whatever you decide to do.

Answers to last nights posts:

Hi Stephanie: I think I will be getting that Rav4 by the weeks end. The color is Black/Forest. My DH thought that it was important to get the tow package as well. The only problem with that is that there are only 4 in that model here in MA! So now he tells me that the one I will be getting has just about everything! Wheel Rims, 5 or 6 CD player thing etc….I am not one for all the gadgets.

This is my first purchase of the CC workouts. I have been hearing so much about them from Melissa and Kathy that I just had to try one out.

Hi Kathy: Thank you for the idea for CC #5. I am just so used to the iTreads where Grace tells you about where you should be on the hills or speed. I am going to do this workout today. I will wear my HRM also to see how much I should increase my hills.

Hello Belinda: I hope that you get your computer up and running soon! That must be aggravating! My daughters computer went on the fritz over the weekend too and she is in the middle of college finals! Luckily my DD has her own personal Geek Squad to come to the rescue…her Dad.
Great job on your workout!

Hello to all that follow! Have a great workout and day.
BBL Heidi

Morning everyone!
Amelia – LOL, believe it or not….I remember that song! Enjoy your workout!

Heidi – I think that’s why I like both Cardio Coaches and iTreads, they’re both very different! Hey, Cardio Coach Vol. 8 is going to be released soon so keep your eye out for it. I heard it’s “hillicious” so it should be quite challenging!

This morning I ran 3 miles using the iTread from iTri Reverse (twice) + Leaner Legs. Wowza, LL packs a punch…lol! My legs were screaming by the end!

I hope everyone is doing well and gets a chance to check in….we miss you!

Kathy

Hi Kathy and all that follow,

Good luck walking later!!!}( You might need a good stretch out later this evening.

I am off to the TM!
BBL Heidi :7

Morning BFLers!

Oh yeah, Amelia, not only do I remember that song but I find myself singing it in my head occassionally. It's so funny!! :7

Hi Heidi, hope you have a wonderful day!

Wow, Kathy, another killerly awesome workout! Rock on, girl!

I'm feeling a bit off kilter this morning. I haven't planned my meals for the day yet...I've got a bunch of stuff I want to get done but don't have a plan of action. Thus, I feel like I'm spinning wildly. LOL I'll pull myself together once I post this...

I'm thinking I need an UB and maybe a short cardio today.

BBL...hello to all who follow!

Hey guys!!! I'm alive and well. But I need a kick in the PATOOTY! A MAJOR kick in the BEHIND, if you will. Our trip to Ohio was awesome and fun, but since we've been back....I've been a SLOUCH! Sleeping late, hitting the bed early, missing my workout yesterday and today, and eating JUNK JUNK JUNK!!! Somebody slap me back to the here and NOW!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. No excuse....just being a bum! No offense meant to you ladies!

NOW.....give me some words of advice. (and I don't want to hear that I should wait till Monday to start fresh)

I'm thinking of FINALLY pulling out 4DS and doing a rotation for 4 weeks. What do you think???

I need SOME SPUNK and some advice!

Gayle

Hi Gayle! Welcome back! Glad your trip to OH was a blast! :) Now, it's time to get back to minding the business of your health! *smack* There's your slap back into reality. ;)

I'm the Queen of re-starting what I think of as my normal healthy way of living, and it's never easy. The best advice I can give you is to find a quiet place to sit, grab and pen and paper, write yourself a plan for the next week (meals, workouts and To Do list), and then just do it! Once you have a plan written down, all you have to do is follow it. I know, I know...you don't wanna do that right now...I didn't wanna do it this morning either...but you'll feel SO SO SOOO much better once you've got a plan in hand.

Why are you still sitting here reading this? :7 :+

Hey girls!! Back from my business trip and happy to report that I ate CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN while I was away. YAY!! I also used the hotel gym this morning and started my day with CC#2 before heading to the airport. I skipped challenge 3 though. It was so hot and humid in there that my heart rate was through the roof and just getting through challenges 1 & 2 were extremely exhausting. I burned 300 calories, so I felt okay about stopping short.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Heidi - I hope you enjoy the CC workouts!!

Amelia - I sooooo remember the humpty hump song! :7

Kathy - Quite a workout this morning. Running AND Leaner Legs??!?! Youch!!

Connie - I know exactly how you feel. There are days that I haven't planned any of my meals and I feel so lost and out of control.

Gayle - So, what does your new trainer think about your being a SLOUCH and eating JUNK JUNK JUNK?!?!?! :eek: I'm going to tell on you...;) You are paying this woman to get your butt in shape, don't waste it! Okay, that's the best I've got...:*

Hello,

Welcome back Gayle! Now get off that couch!!!

Hi Melissa: My thoughts exactly! What happened to the trainer???
Great job on keeping it Clean! You probably burned more calories just sweating!:)

Kathy: Thanks for the CC#5 recommendation! I totally enjoyed this one!

Steady @5.7
Challenge 1 X3
@6.0 2%hill 2min, 4.0 2% 1min, 6.0 2% 2min
Rest 2min @5.7

Steady @5.7
Challenge 2 X3
@7.0 1min, 5.0 30sec, 4.0 1.30min

Cool down at 5.7 400, 5.5 200, 4.0 200

Total time: 47.30min 4miles 472cals.
I did the stretch on this one after as well. ;-)

Amelia: What did you end up doing today?

Hey Colleen: Did you manage to get some things done that you wanted to?

Hi girls,

Not sure if anybody read/saw my post the other day? I was telling you my computer is not working anymore, I have to use my son's PC! I will try to post at least once a day until my computer is working again! I am still with you girls! I also will fly to San Antonio Friday night!

Have a great night!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.