BFL humpday may 14

punka274

Cathlete
Good morning girls

I can't believe that nobody has started the thread yet:eek:;-)
Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min PW and to finish what was left of pour hour yesterday! Lunges,triceps,shoulders and abbs!

man my eating has been good up until bed timex(, I need to start really trying harder at night! AND the last couple of days i have been STARVING all day,lol...i can't get filled upx( i know its because im out of my protein powder:-( I just can't afford to get any right now:-(. I've have been subsituding some homemade,what i call sorbet lately here is the recipe,its DELISH:9

1/2 cup of cottage cheese(I know,but its VERY GOOD)
1/2 cup of ff milk
1c rasberries(or fruit of your choice)
2pks of splenda
4 ice cubes

toss in the blender and its yummy:7 its so thick you have to eat it with a spoon!

OK,bbl:)

Hey Amelia! Good morning! That recipe looks good! Yesterday I had cottage cheese (pureed, of course) with frozen blueberries on top. YUMMY! The blueberries are SOOOOOOOO cold. Listen to this...I actually took that 'meal' into Burger King with me and the kids yesterday! LOL I treated them (we rarely eat out) while we were runnign errands and I had my mini cooler packed with this meal and a spoon. I carried it in and ate that while my kids ate BK food! LOL

As for being starving during the day, snack on fresh veggies: celery stix, baby carrots, etc.

OK.....bus is coming soon, so I have to be quick. Today's workout is done! TM, legs, TM. I think she's trying to KILL ME! My legs are fried, and could hardly get those last 10 minutes on the TM done! But it's all good!

Somebody asked yesterday about Lorrie (LSass). We're going to visit her and her family in Ohio, tomorrow thru Monday. Most likely, I'll check in off and on while we're there. She IS going on the July RT also. I'll be packing up today. Finishing laundry first, lol. We went out and bought each of her 3 kids a gift/toy and she and her husband 2 bottles of wine. That's the least I could do since we're invading their home! LOL She and I are committed to our workout routines, so we're planning on getting in our normally-scheduled workouts for Friday, Saturday and Monday. Sunday is the Cleveland Half Marathon, which we're power-walking together (weather permitting, it's kinf of if-fy).

ANYWAY.....gotta scoot!

Gayle

Good Morning,

Today is cardio, probably IMAX 2. My legs are sore from GS legs yesterday.

Amelia - Your cottage cheese reciepe looks yummy. I'll have to try that one. I feel like I have been starving mid-afternoon as well. I need to stick to healty foods and stay away from the bad stuff.

Gayle - Good luck with your marathon on Sunday. It sound like you are going to have a great time with Lorrie. Can't wait to meet her at the RT.

Hello to everyone.

BBL

Morning!
Amelia - Thanks for the recipe, it looks delish! :9

Gayle - Have a wonderful weekend in Ohio! Sounds like a blast! :)

Carolyn - My butt is a little sore from GS Legs yesterday too! I think it was the last set of "forever" lunges, lol.

This morning I ran 6 miles using CCV6 with Candace. I'm still doing easy runs so I adjusted my normal speeds down a bit. My plan is not to start Yasso 800's until next week (they're basically 1/2 mile repeats). I'm going to try to increase my speed a bit for the fall marathon. I really don't have a finish time for the 50k as it's my first. Just love those, it's always a PR (personal record). ;)

Anyway, gotta run. I have teacher conferences in a bit for DS. Yesterday his eye doctor appt. went well. He thinks he may have just had a minor strain and it's fine. Whew!

Hi to all that follow!

Kathy

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Amelia: Thank you for starting us off today. I too am out of my favorite protein powder. I went to make my choc/peanut butter shake this morning and didn’t quite have enough of the powder so I added in the vanilla flavored type. It just isn’t the same!
Have a great workout later!

Hello Gayle: Sounds like your day is going to be pretty busy! I have to get my DH’s truck cleaned out and then take it to get inspected. My car will be taken into the dealership today to have it evaluated for a trade-in towards a new car. This is my DH’s gift to me for Mother’s Day.
Another great workout today with your trainers plan! Have a great day!

Hello Carolyn: I hear you on the leg DOMS from GS Legs! My legs were sore since Friday! After Monday and Tuesday’s TM workouts plus a good stretch they finally feel better. Good luck with IMAX 2 today!

Hi Kathy: So glad to hear that your son’s eye is ok! Because of my legs being so stiff from GS I found it hard to keep my speeds up on the iTreads. But I feel better today. I have to get in an upper and lower body workout sometime today. This will put me back on track from my missed upper workout on Monday. I am leaning toward SuperSets for my total body workout. We’ll see…..

I hope everyone has a great workout and day! BBL Heidi

Good morning girls,

Amelia** thanks for sharing the rcipe! Looks delish! Enjoy your workout today!

Gayle** Have a great weekend in Ohio! Say HI to Lorrie! Sounds like fun!

Kathy** WTG on your 6 mile run this morning!

Good morning Heidi! Have a great day!

I will do legs and maybe cardio today! I will be back to report my workout!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good morning all! How funny that some of you are of protein powder when I just bought a huge container yesterday! :p I'll share with ya... ;)

I also bought a 4 pack of the Myoplex Lite at Walmart. It's a bit expensive for me to buy all the time probably, but I thought it'd be fun to try them out this week for a post-workout mini-meal. Are you supposed to eat anything else with it? I'm thinking maybe a half a banana, but I'm not sure....?

I enjoyed my cheat day and got some cravings pushed out of the way so the path is clear for the next 6-7 days! :+

I'm planning a cardio and UB workout this morning. I'm thinking about DrillMax, but I don't think I'm quite ready for all that yet...so instead I'll go with LIC and double the UB.

Amelia~ I understand about not being able to afford protein powder! I was only able to splurge and buy some (along with the Myoplex) yesterday because I've worked some OT the past couple weeks. I was lucky to find it for $12.57 at Walmart!

Gayle~ Whoohooo for bringing a clean meal to BK! ^5!

Carolyn~ Enjoy IMax2, it's definitely a fav.

Kathy~ Let me assure you that NO 6 mile run is EASY! :+ Great job!!

Belinda~ hope you have a great day!

Stephanie~ Low ends are the worst!! }( I feel your pain! :7

M1: 1/3 c oatmeal, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 1/3 c mixed berries, 1.5 T flax seeds, sprinkle of stevia
M2: Myoplex Lite Chocolate Fudge (after workout)
the rest to come later...

BBL :)

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout! did PH lunges,tricpes and shoulders and abbs. and that was it! Tommorrow will be a rest day for me:) can't wait!!

Everybody have a wonderfull day!

Great job, Amelia! ^5! Whoohooo for a rest day tomorrow!! You've definitely earned it! ;)

I'm here to report in on my workout, too. I did LIC UB premix, but DID NOT double the UB. I don't know WHAT I was thinking! lol I'm so not ready for that yet...but the workout as-is felt fantastic!! I thought for sure I'd lost all my strength during my recovery, but I haven't lost very much! :p

I'm in love with Myoplex Lite drinks...now I need a second job to pay for them!! :+

Much to accomplish on my second day off from work...*sigh*. It never ends!! :+

Hi everyone! Another fly-by for me today...:eek:

I got up at 6:00am and did CC#2. I did not want to do Challenge 3, but couldn't bring myself to turn off the iPod, so I sucked it up and got it done! :p

BBL if I can!!

It's late, not sure if anyone is on, but . . .

The UPS man delivered my cardio fest! IMax3, KickMax, Lowmax, and to finish it off, CoreMax.

Head cold is waning, which is good, because I broke into the chocolate stash at work. I'll need to do all of this cardio just to work off those Kisses.

Have a great evening! I'll catch up on personals - there is so much going on!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.