BFL - HAPPY MOM'S DAY!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!!

Have a great day!

Heidi

Good morning, ladies! Happy Mother's Day!

ENJOY YOURSELF TODAY...no matter what you decide to do.

I plan on spending my day in the yard with the kids. WE may plant my veggie garden, as we do every year on this day!

Gayle

Hello BFLers! Happy Mother's Day!

I started BFL4W 2 days ago, and was wondering if I could check in here? I could really use some support with this process. :)

I have a couple of questions, too. I'm not sure what the difference is between BFL and the Women's version so please forgive any ignorance of mine... :+

Does fruit count towards your Smart Carbs?
Is there any sample menus out there? I did a google search, but didn't have any luck. The book only has 1 day's worth. I've got some quiet time at work and I'm trying to use it wisely by planning out some meals. :9

Thanks!

edited to subscribe...

Hello Connie!

Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

As you can tell we are all pretty busy with Mother's Day today. So please stick around because we will all be back in full-swing of things tomorrow.

As for your question about sample menus, I would go to the website and read some of the posts from other BFLers. Quite a few people have put their menus or planned meals there for you to check-out.

I hope that you have a great day today and come back to meet the other members.

Take Care,
Heidi

Hello to Gayle and Melissa,

Gayle: How is the planting going? What did you plant for this year?

Melissa: Have an awesome day with your family!

Saying hello to all the rest and hope you are enjoying the day.

BBL Heidi

Hello girls and Happy Mother's day!

I am still here! I missed you girls!I couldn't typ anything, my bicep was hurting really bad! I haven't worked out since last Wednesday! I will try to catch up (again! LOL!) next week!

I will be back for personals! BBL!
Belinda

P.S. My DH just picked up the weight bench from Wal Mart! Now I need my weights!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.